The REAL unsealing of the Search Warrant Affidavit is … when?

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Although I don’t believe the FBI has ANY valid reason to hide the identity of any alleged confidential informants NOR to keep secret any of their methods of “investigation,” I do recognize that it is unlikely that we will ever get to see the actual affidavits without those things being redacted. But even so …

The massive redactions they made still need to be challenged. And the subject of the search warrant and the American people (in this historic and unprecedented case) deserve to see the affidavit more fully.

The Magistrate allowed the DOJ to propose redactions. As expected, Garland and company went WAY the fuck overboard. Now it’s time for the magistrate judge to exercise some control over this DOJ. With the limited exceptions (maybe) noted above, Judge Reinhardt should order the unsealing of most of the rest of the affidavit and any supporting documents.

Enough is enough. The DOJ doesn’t get to unilaterally decide. The Constitution still reigns supreme.

Although I don’t believe the FBI has ANY valid reason to hide the identity of any alleged confidential informants NOR to keep secret any of their methods of “investigation,” I do recognize that it is unlikely that we will ever get to see the actual affidavits without those things being redacted. But even so …

The massive redactions they made still need to be challenged. And the subject of the search warrant and the American people (in this historic and unprecedented case) deserve to see the affidavit more fully.

The Magistrate allowed the DOJ to propose redactions. As expected, Garland and company went WAY the fuck overboard. Now it’s time for the magistrate judge to exercise some control over this DOJ. With the limited exceptions (maybe) noted above, Judge Reinhardt should order the unsealing of most of the rest of the affidavit and any supporting documents.

Enough is enough. The DOJ doesn’t get to unilaterally decide. The Constitution still reigns supreme.

You're expecting Biden's Secret Police to be transparent? That's not how the Gestapo operates.

BTW, where are you papers?

And pick up that can, citizen.

I too have wondered when the judge who ordered it will declare 95% blacked out as unacceptable

You're expecting Biden's Secret Police to be transparent? That's not how the Gestapo operates.

BTW, where are you papers?

And pick up that can, citizen.
Lol. Oh not. Not hardly. But I do expect the justice system to apply the law. Even so, judges do make mistakes. Like authorizing the search warrant in the first place.

I also find it odd that Magistrate Judge Reinhardt also accepted the DOJ’s redactions. I’m not as surprised that the media intervenors haven’t appealed Reinhardt’s order allowing the release only to the extent of the DOJ’s proposed redactions.

But again. No, I wouldn’t expect Garland to be doing his job on the up and up. He needs to get ordered to do so. This case shouldn’t even be before Reinhardt, frankly. A genuine judge has to assume control.

How do you fix your filthy mouth to say that anyone in the justice system went overboard OP?
  1. Trump took classified documents he had no right to (AKA he stole them)
  2. The DOJ asked Trump nicely to return them
  3. Trump returned some (AKA he lied and said he returned all)
  4. They asked Trump to return the rest
  5. He didn't (AKA Trump wasn't complying)
  6. Then the DOJ took measures to arrange to get them back
  7. Lastly, all with Trump and his lawyers knowledge, and watching them doing so

All this self-victimization. WTF is wrong you liddle piss aunts?!?!

How do you fix your filthy mouth to say that anyone in the justice system went overboard OP?
  2. The DOJ asked Trump nicely to return them
  3. Trump returned some (AKA he lied and said he returned all)
  4. They asked Trump to return the rest
  5. He didn't (AKA Trump wasn't complying)
  6. Then the DOJ took measures to arrange to get them back
  7. Lastly, all with Trump and his lawyers knowledge, and watching them doing so

All this self-victimization. WTF is wrong you liddle piss aunts?!?!
Can’t lambaste others when your little list is bullshit

How do you fix your filthy mouth
No need for repair, despite your false claim, MalcomExLax.
to say that anyone in the justice system went overboard OP?
I read the papers, you ignorant shit. Even you could do that much.
Wrong, assbreath. He retained the papers packed by the GSA. “STEAL” is a legal term with a precise definition and this doesn’t meet that definition, you dolt. Plus, when still President, Trump had declassified them.
  1. The DOJ asked Trump nicely to return them
Maybe. But the parties had been in negotiations. Are you even intelligent to recognize that that reveals? I doubt it.
  1. Trump returned some (AKA he lied and said he returned all)
He did deliver some to the government. You have no support for your additional nonsense (i.e., you’re lying).
  1. They asked Trump to return the rest
Yes. Irrelevant, but yes.
  1. He didn't (AKA Trump wasn't complying)
He was still engaged in negotiations with them, you moron.
  1. Then the DOJ took measures to arrange to get them back
Yes. The DOJ falsely alleged an urgency that obviously didn’t truly exist.
  1. Lastly, all with Trump and his lawyers knowledge, and watching them doing so
You mean they couldn’t secretly break in? Aww. Too bad. So sad, poo-poo. Yes, when armed FBI agents rolled up to execute the search warrant, of course the subject knew of it. So what?
All this self-victimization.
No it isn’t. It’s victimization by the corrupted deep state DOJ.
WTF is wrong you liddle piss aunts?!?!

Wtf is wrong with you, you brains dead gerbil?

And the term isn’t “piss aunt,” you ignorant twat. And learn how to spell. “Liddel?” 😂🤣😂

Some witnesses testify or give information under the condition of anonymity, so in those cases it would be the DOJ's job to protect them. Also, there is no obligation for law enforcement to publicly release the methods and subjects of their investigation during that investigation. To imply that they need to is absurd. The redactions of the affidavit were to serve the purpose of showing the public that there was probable cause enough to validate a legal search and siezure. Thats what they did. They were not obligated to reveal all. Especially with national security concerns in the mix.

Last edited:
No need for repair, despite your false claim, MalcomExLax.

I read the papers, you ignorant shit. Even you could do that much.

Wrong, assbreath. He retained the papers packed by the GSA. “STEAL” is a legal term with a precise definition and this doesn’t meet that definition, you dolt. Plus, when still President, Trump had declassified them.

Maybe. But the parties had been in negotiations. Are you even intelligent to recognize that that reveals? I doubt it.

He did deliver some to the government. You have no support for your additional nonsense (i.e., you’re lying).

Yes. Irrelevant, but yes.

He was still engaged in negotiations with them, you moron.

Yes. The DOJ falsely alleged an urgency that obviously didn’t truly exist.

You mean they couldn’t secretly break in? Aww. Too bad. So sad, poo-poo. Yes, when armed FBI agents rolled up to execute the search warrant, of course the subject knew of it. So what?

No it isn’t. It’s victimization by the corrupted deep state DOJ.

Wtf is wrong with you, you brains dead gerbil?

And the term isn’t “piss aunt,” you ignorant twat. And learn how to spell. “Liddel?” 😂🤣😂
Where are you getting your points that Trump declassified the documents and that they were in negotiations? Because I haven't seen any paper trail to back either of those claims up and I've seen a paper trail showing that the events according to how MarcATL laid them out are what happened.

Where are you getting your points that Trump declassified the documents and that they were in negotiations? Because I haven't seen any paper trail to back either of those claims up and I've seen a paper trail showing that the events according to how MarcATL laid them out are what happened.
Trump's truthing perhaps.

Bootlickers like BackAgain live to suck up Trump's brown farts for oxygen. That's why they are suffering from copium now that he's no longer their Dear Leader, copium is the only thing sustaining their sorry assess....

pepe.jpg

Trump's truthing perhaps.

Bootlickers like BackAgain live to suck up Trump's brown farts for oxygen. That's why they are suffering from copium now that he's no longer their Dear Leader, copium is the only thing sustaining their sorry assess....

pepe.jpg
Ah. Poor befuddled and perpetually retarded asshole, MalcolmExLax, is having his period.

Cramping has him whining and crying like the little bitch he always is. And he can’t even touch on the topic.

The redactions are absurd. But, I’m sure scum-sucking idiots like MalcolmExLax prefer it when the government plays such filthy games.

Ah. Poor befuddled and perpetually retarded asshole, MalcolmExLax, is having his period.

Cramping has him whining and crying like the little bitch he always is. And he can’t even touch on the topic.

The redactions are absurd. But, I’m sure scum-sucking idiots like MalcolmExLax prefer it when the government plays such filthy games.
How do they taste bootlicker....?

Fr7_NlLa_400x400.jpg

Not true . Democrats are different . They follow no rules, and there are zero consequences.

Forum List

Back