The Real Reasons for the Riots

No one works harder than Black people

Here's those pesky facts getting in the way of your bullshit lies again....
Who Participated in welfare?
  • The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Weird that Asians hit the ground running here and kick ass....why do you think that is?

Good to have a Trumpster tells us what's what in the minds of black Americans. Phew, what a relief.
Weird, huh? It's usually white liberals who are the spokesmen for the black community.
And you have these guys:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
Dang... nice archive... these douchbags are pathetic. Throw this in their face as often as you can... bravo
Yup. Every time I do, they go full drama queen on me.

It must sting for Trumpsters, seeing their lies, hypocrisy and hate shoved in their face like that, when they're trying so hard to point the finger.

Or maybe they're just sociopaths.

Whichever. Tough shit.

This has been instigated by paid for antifa.
I keep hearing you guys talk about Antifa. Is that a west coast and northern thing? I never hear about them in our state.
Wherever protests begin peacefully, expect antifa to show up and create violence.
Perhaps but I’d bet that the majority of people causing damage are not part of any political organization
It is antifa that is breaking the windows, throwing molotovs and creating an atmosphere for thugs from all colors of life to be able to take advantage of the situation. These are not genuine protesters.
Ok... but as I said before I’d be willing to bet that the VAST majority are not part of ANTIFA. They aren’t politically organized, just trouble makers. Watch the videos

I understand why y’all want to point to ANTIFA and the left and use this to demonize the Dems and act like the Right are the mature responsible ones... that’s fine, whatever makes you feel better. It doesn’t address the issue though and nobody really cares about that partisan narrative
Your answer proves exactly what the hope it does. Wake up and smell the coffee. And most being arrested are out of towners. How are they getting there...
Automobiles I presume

Your answer proves exactly what the hope it does. Wake up and smell the coffee. And most being arrested are out of towners. How are they getting there...

Nah, plenty of footage showing locals walking down the street with their looted bounty. Antifa is no doubt there but I ain't buying the "outside agitators" line....just another ploy to hide the fact these assholes will riot at the drop of the hat if they think there's free Nike's or a big screen. Most of them are probably drunk. It's the Somalis who are torching the buildings for street cred with domestic blacks.

I keep hearing you guys talk about Antifa. Is that a west coast and northern thing? I never hear about them in our state.
Wherever protests begin peacefully, expect antifa to show up and create violence.
Perhaps but I’d bet that the majority of people causing damage are not part of any political organization
It is antifa that is breaking the windows, throwing molotovs and creating an atmosphere for thugs from all colors of life to be able to take advantage of the situation. These are not genuine protesters.
Ok... but as I said before I’d be willing to bet that the VAST majority are not part of ANTIFA. They aren’t politically organized, just trouble makers. Watch the videos

I understand why y’all want to point to ANTIFA and the left and use this to demonize the Dems and act like the Right are the mature responsible ones... that’s fine, whatever makes you feel better. It doesn’t address the issue though and nobody really cares about that partisan narrative
They are plants either by the cops or the various white nationalist groups.
Give it up. If you were really Black you would know it is antifa, bought and paid for by the left, by now. Unless you are bought and paid for, too. If you were Black you would see they are brought in and give all Blacks a bad name within their communities.

And then something happens. Some Black Yoot is killed by the cops under circumstances where it appears that the killing was totally unjustified.
That shit happens all the time.
We only find out about it when it happens under a spotlight.
99% of cops are good. That 1% causes problems for all the rest. And the media is implicit in spreading rumors it is sooo wide spread when its not. Unfortunately, that 1% tarnishes the other 99%.
Bullshit. If 99% of cops were good how do these bad cops operate for so long? Its really the other way around. Its more like 80%-90% are bad and the other 10%-20% are afraid they will get a bullet in the back if their racist actions are reported.

Give it up. If you were really Black you would know it is antifa, bought and paid for by the left, by now.
Nope its white racists and cops.

It pains me to say this, but "we" now have a couple of generations of People of Color in this country who cannot understand why peace and prosperity do not come their way. They see the people on television, the professional athletes and entertainers, then look around themselves and look at their own lives and see...a rather unpleasant existence. But what they see is only half the picture. They don't see the work, the effort, the time, and the talents that, when combined, bring about the prosperity that they see in others. It is a puzzle to them.

And then something happens. Some Black Yoot is killed by the cops under circumstances where it appears that the killing was totally unjustified.

Now, statistically, this killing (regardless of which one(s) you are talking about) is statistically microscopic. For all practical purposes, it has no impact on anything or anyone that they know personally. And one might also note that there were about a dozen Black Yoots killed in Chicago last weekend. A typical - in fact a rather slow - weekend for killings in the Windy City. No protests, no riots, no nothing. Just "bid-ness" as usual.

So these lost generations JUMP ON the felonious killing of those isolated Black Yoots and scream: "This is why Black people can't succeed in this country! White people are all racists! They are holding us down!"

Which is statistical, logical, and factual nonsense. But it does, in their addled brains, provide an EXPLANATION of why their lives are not the same as the lives they focus on in their daily lives...the drug dealers, the professional athletes, the rappers, and the ubiquitous upper-middle-class "white people" on television. It gives them an excuse for the fact that they have not assimilated and not succeeded, and the future doesn't look the least bit promising to them.

Because of racism...which is manifested by these isolated. horrible killings.

And that's why they riot: To protest against the racism that - in their minds - is holding them back from the American Dream.
It only pains you because such stupidity probably gives you a migraine to think up. No one works harder than Black people. Not only do they have the normal hurdles everyone must overcome to make it in this world, they also have to deal with racists and other cave chimps trying to kill them and lock them up.
"Cave chimps".

How desperate are you for someone to call you a chimp so you can screech "RACIST!!!"?

99% of cops are good. That 1% causes problems for all the rest. And the media is implicit in spreading rumors it is sooo wide spread when its not. Unfortunately, that 1% tarnishes the other 99%.
I'd say more like 80/20.
About 1 out of 4 is a total asshole. ( of white male cops)

The scary truth is; blacks fall short in almost every category across the board in any environment they're in.
Cue the pussies to scream "RACIST" at the sky....They hate the truth as it relates to skin color.
They definitely on average score lower in IQ.
That is, until taken out of the ghetto environment a few generations with a solid family structure, good environment and quality education.
ITMT, the talent is there in many of them, for something. Wasted.

So let's say that we have a large segment of society (and growing) which is stunted IQ, limited ability, prone to laziness and violence and hostility. Defiant. Unable or unwilling to get jobs, in a society where the jobs most within reach of them is being eliminated and automated by computers and machines.

Uh Oh. America has a really big problem.

Bullshit. If 99% of cops were good how do these bad cops operate for so long? Its really the other way around. Its more like 80%-90% are bad and the other 10%-20% are afraid they will get a bullet in the back if their racist actions are reported.

Now apply that same theory to your people....Scary shit huh?

Of course they are not genuine. They are white racists and cops doing what they do in all protests. Try to change the focus and make protesters look bad.

The Negroes in Minneapolis just tried to set fire to a Post Office.

I guess they were tired of getting past due bills in the mail.

My people arent cops you cave chimp.

Give it up. If you were really Black you would know it is antifa, bought and paid for by the left, by now. Unless you are bought and paid for, too. If you were Black you would see they are brought in and give all Blacks a bad name within their communities.
You listen to too much Rush. Lay off for a while, he’s got you sound like a complete imbecile. You have nothing to back up these insane claims

Good to have a Trumpster tells us what's what in the minds of black Americans. Phew, what a relief.
Weird, huh? It's usually white liberals who are the spokesmen for the black community.
And you have these guys:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
Dang... nice archive... these douchbags are pathetic. Throw this in their face as often as you can... bravo
Yup. Every time I do, they go full drama queen on me.

It must sting for Trumpsters, seeing their lies, hypocrisy and hate shoved in their face like that, when they're trying so hard to point the finger.

Or maybe they're just sociopaths.

Whichever. Tough shit.
What a liar you are. But nothing new. The tables are turning, slowly but surely on those lies. What release at a time.

My people arent cops you cave chimp.
Oh, so no Blacks are cops?

Forum List

Back