The Real Reason Nothing Came From All Of The Evidence Of Voter Fraud

TDS (Trump Dick Sucker) at his best
I was a Stein Pussy Licker actually.
mail3.gif

1611344813666.png

The REAL Green New Deal girl.

The truth can be the toughest pill to swallow when it exposes realities some people don't want to face.

The real reason nothing came from all of the evidence of voter fraud (noqreport.com)
19 Jan 2021 ~~ By J.D. Rucker

Ever since the election, I was exceedingly confident that President Trump would prevail in the end. Mountains of evidence of widespread voter fraud was available within a week after the election and only grew with every passing day. But invariably, it was ignored by mainstream media and suppressed by Big Tech.
This didn’t shake my confidence because I made a false assumption. Between the state legislatures and the judicial branch, I assumed there was enough support for exposing the facts to circumvent the propaganda and false narratives. My assumption was there were honorable people intermingled among The Swamp to make sure the truth not only came to light but resulted in action. Call me a fool, but I had no idea how pervasive The Swamp really is. It isn’t comprised of a handful of powerful people. It’s not just a majority of them. What we learned with this election is that The Swamp is represented by the vast majority of people in government.
“Representation” of The Swamp does not necessarily mean everyone is a direct part of it. Many are compliant with the edicts out of fear or for the sake of career advancement. These are the people who justify actions they know to be wrong by either throwing their hands up and saying they can’t stop it or because they have the delusional notion that the only way they can ever fix it is to work their way up. They play the game in hopes of someday changing the game… at least that’s what they’ve convinced themselves they can do.
~Snip~
How can this nation move forward knowing nefarious forces have more control than We the People? With the progressive policies of Joe Biden and the Democrats on the verge of becoming realities, the scariest part for many of us is knowing that we do not have a voice. If we did, Biden would not be president, the Senate would be controlled by the GOP, and even the House may have been flipped. But there’s a silver lining. Had all of these things happened, many would never have become aware of what we now know to be true. The GOP is, at best, a slightly less offensive alternative to the Democrats. There are as many if not more Republicans representing The Swamp than there are Democrats.

Comment:
Good article, and thanks to J.D. for the Op-Ed.
As Americans, we may not like what is going on right now,
Everything we have seen has been old fashioned, home-grown collusion between two groups of people that have only pretended to be different from one another.
The Quisling Media have bent over backward to distract and keep the truth from the public about the massively fraudulent election.
Meanwhile there are those within the Republican Party that can be cowered and there are those that detest the air that Trump breathes. People like Murkowski, Romey, Sasse and yes Mitch "Turtle" McConnell have turned tail. McConnell has even threatened the president today.
They claim that it was the fairest election to ever take place, that Biden won, even questioning the possibility of voter fraud (which they have done in every election since 2000) is seditious, and we are horrible white racists people, that these are all just conspiracy theories. The lie that Biden won will be repeated until it is commonly held as fact. Like you said, we can’t let that happen.
Those mountains of evidence are being created faster than they can debunked.

The simple fact is the evidence of random acts of election fraud across the country, even it they stood up to scrutiny, which they don't, still would not have changed the 2020 election results.

If we elected presidents by popular vote, all that would be needed would be a crystal ball showing the number votes to change. Votes could be change anywhere in the country. Since we use an electoral college, that crystal ball would have to show how many votes to change and in what states to change them in and the method that would work in each of those states. This can only be worked only in hindsight.

The truth can be the toughest pill to swallow when it exposes realities some people don't want to face.

The real reason nothing came from all of the evidence of voter fraud (noqreport.com)
19 Jan 2021 ~~ By J.D. Rucker

Ever since the election, I was exceedingly confident that President Trump would prevail in the end. Mountains of evidence of widespread voter fraud was available within a week after the election and only grew with every passing day. But invariably, it was ignored by mainstream media and suppressed by Big Tech.
This didn’t shake my confidence because I made a false assumption. Between the state legislatures and the judicial branch, I assumed there was enough support for exposing the facts to circumvent the propaganda and false narratives. My assumption was there were honorable people intermingled among The Swamp to make sure the truth not only came to light but resulted in action. Call me a fool, but I had no idea how pervasive The Swamp really is. It isn’t comprised of a handful of powerful people. It’s not just a majority of them. What we learned with this election is that The Swamp is represented by the vast majority of people in government.
“Representation” of The Swamp does not necessarily mean everyone is a direct part of it. Many are compliant with the edicts out of fear or for the sake of career advancement. These are the people who justify actions they know to be wrong by either throwing their hands up and saying they can’t stop it or because they have the delusional notion that the only way they can ever fix it is to work their way up. They play the game in hopes of someday changing the game… at least that’s what they’ve convinced themselves they can do.
~Snip~
How can this nation move forward knowing nefarious forces have more control than We the People? With the progressive policies of Joe Biden and the Democrats on the verge of becoming realities, the scariest part for many of us is knowing that we do not have a voice. If we did, Biden would not be president, the Senate would be controlled by the GOP, and even the House may have been flipped. But there’s a silver lining. Had all of these things happened, many would never have become aware of what we now know to be true. The GOP is, at best, a slightly less offensive alternative to the Democrats. There are as many if not more Republicans representing The Swamp than there are Democrats.

Comment:
Good article, and thanks to J.D. for the Op-Ed.
As Americans, we may not like what is going on right now,
Everything we have seen has been old fashioned, home-grown collusion between two groups of people that have only pretended to be different from one another.
The Quisling Media have bent over backward to distract and keep the truth from the public about the massively fraudulent election.
Meanwhile there are those within the Republican Party that can be cowered and there are those that detest the air that Trump breathes. People like Murkowski, Romey, Sasse and yes Mitch "Turtle" McConnell have turned tail. McConnell has even threatened the president today.
They claim that it was the fairest election to ever take place, that Biden won, even questioning the possibility of voter fraud (which they have done in every election since 2000) is seditious, and we are horrible white racists people, that these are all just conspiracy theories. The lie that Biden won will be repeated until it is commonly held as fact. Like you said, we can’t let that happen.
What evidence?

"The swamp", we now see illustrated by some posts, is everyone and everything that fails to agree with them.
So you base your perspective on what poets tell you is real or not ?
The swamp didn't change, and at least us 75 million Trump supporters know the media is neck deep in it.

"Poets" meant "posts", I'm sure. No problem.
No, I don't base my "perspective" that way. My post was to say that such was the impression one might have from the "swamp" term. As the term has become associated with Trump and his use of the word, we get the gist that it is 'him' against 'them'.
People are looking for conspiracies everywhere, and mostly in the wrong places. As is often re-stated, "conspiracy" comes from root words meaning to breathe together; i.e., to be close enough (at least metaphorically 'close') to share the same air/thoughts. In that sense, there is most certainly a massive conspiracy in place, and has been for a long time. That conspiracy is indeed a minority "élite" that exploits the rest of us. This has been going on since societies began to organize themselves. Those with the ability to manipulate their fellows with words and actions immediately learned how and applied the knowledge. It could be said to be the most gifted/intelligent misusing their gifts to exploit the others.
Today, if there is a "swamp", it is not a clique that opposes Trump & Co., it is the duopoly that opposes basic American principles of liberty, justice and brotherhood by promoting its own existence and perpetuation. It uses us against ourselves. Things will not improve until that changes. Americans have to shake off the straight jacket of binary political thinking and avail themselves of the wondrous capacity of this nation, this people, to imagine and create and be original. This is not a "right" or "left" or "middle" argument. It is human. It is American.

Nice post intellectualizing conspiracy theories but that doesn't alter the fact they are basically fantasies. The tell tail signs are always the same. THEY (the conspirators) are a relatively small secret group, but powerful and corrupt. They are evil, or at least selfish, acting in their own interest and against the public interest. They have great foresight, patience, and deviousness. A good conspiracy theory is never wrong. It is inarguable, unfalsifiable, thus it is not provable or disprovable. It can live on for months and even years with tweaks to account for changes. The election rigging conspiracy theory can't be proved in court but it can not be disproved so it will most likely linger on for years casting doubts on our electoral system. Donald Trump's simple statement he has repeated so often, "the election was rigged", has done more to cast doubt on the validity of our elections than decades of Chinese and Russian misinformation campaigns.

Although some conspiracy theories are just entertaining, some can lead to deadly outcome such as the recent attack on the capital which was fed by Trump's election conspiracy. The WHO has called this moment an infodemic, a time in which a deluge of data is muddled with falsehoods, sometimes with devastating effects. A handful of people set 5G telecommunications towers ablaze after reading social media posts that alleged the new technology can cause COVID-19. A troubling minority have denied the existence of the virus, even as they lay dying from it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back