The Real Reason Nothing Came From All Of The Evidence Of Voter Fraud

Ever since the election, I was exceedingly confident that President Trump would prevail in the end. Mountains of evidence of widespread voter fraud was available within a week after the election and only grew with every passing day. But invariably, it was ignored by mainstream media and suppressed by Big Tech.
Apparently, any evidence you speak of was igonred by Trump's legal team as well. Those bastards ought be punished. But at least they aren't being paid. Imagine not getting paid for admitting to a judge that a suit wasn't actually aleging fraud.

Even the Kraken couldn't provide any evidence from their "experts" who prove to be people like Melissa Carone.

But we did have a doctored video from Rudy, so there is that. Sadly, he might be disbarred.

So you base your perspective on what poets tell you is real or not ?
The swamp didn't change, and at least us 75 million Trump supporters know the media is neck deep in it.
I don't know if Trump drained any swamps but I do know he left a hell of a stench behind.

Trump no longer has 75 million supporters and the number is dwindling fast. For his farewell at Andrew AFB he had a HUUUUUGE crowd of 300 people. He was even nice enough to send out thousands of invitations and offer to fly people in.

The rats are leaving the sinking ship. My, how MAGA is falling.

The real reason is because good people stood by and did nothing.

Now evil has prevailed, and we shall witness and experience the consequences.
America is dead. Killed by communist.

Freedom is never coming back.

Soon America will have camps full of political prisoners wishing they had done something when they had the chance.
hahahaha

For his farewell at Andrew AFB he had a HUUUUUGE crowd of 300 people.
You're delusional about him losing any following and btw....there were 15,000 national guard deployed and military checkpoints into the city. Of course there were no crowds of any kind.
It’s amazing how a little show of force causes QAnuts like you to stay in hiding. That and 150 arrests.

But QAnuts like you ignore the plunge in Trumps approval ratings. trump LOVED numbers when the were crowd sizes, inflated or now. Now people are turning on him left and right. The interesting news is that so many Trumpers are old people and they’re dying off, due in part to the Trump virus. The time is coming when youre gonna feel really lonely.

"The swamp", we now see illustrated by some posts, is everyone and everything that fails to agree with them.
So you base your perspective on what poets tell you is real or not ?
The swamp didn't change, and at least us 75 million Trump supporters know the media is neck deep in it.

"Poets" meant "posts", I'm sure. No problem.
No, I don't base my "perspective" that way. My post was to say that such was the impression one might have from the "swamp" term. As the term has become associated with Trump and his use of the word, we get the gist that it is 'him' against 'them'.
People are looking for conspiracies everywhere, and mostly in the wrong places. As is often re-stated, "conspiracy" comes from root words meaning to breathe together; i.e., to be close enough (at least metaphorically 'close') to share the same air/thoughts. In that sense, there is most certainly a massive conspiracy in place, and has been for a long time. That conspiracy is indeed a minority "élite" that exploits the rest of us. This has been going on since societies began to organize themselves. Those with the ability to manipulate their fellows with words and actions immediately learned how and applied the knowledge. It could be said to be the most gifted/intelligent misusing their gifts to exploit the others.
Today, if there is a "swamp", it is not a clique that opposes Trump & Co., it is the duopoly that opposes basic American principles of liberty, justice and brotherhood by promoting its own existence and perpetuation. It uses us against ourselves. Things will not improve until that changes. Americans have to shake off the straight jacket of binary political thinking and avail themselves of the wondrous capacity of this nation, this people, to imagine and create and be original. This is not a "right" or "left" or "middle" argument. It is human. It is American.

The truth can be the toughest pill to swallow when it exposes realities some people don't want to face.

The real reason nothing came from all of the evidence of voter fraud (noqreport.com)
19 Jan 2021 ~~ By J.D. Rucker

Ever since the election, I was exceedingly confident that President Trump would prevail in the end. Mountains of evidence of widespread voter fraud was available within a week after the election and only grew with every passing day. But invariably, it was ignored by mainstream media and suppressed by Big Tech.
This didn’t shake my confidence because I made a false assumption. Between the state legislatures and the judicial branch, I assumed there was enough support for exposing the facts to circumvent the propaganda and false narratives. My assumption was there were honorable people intermingled among The Swamp to make sure the truth not only came to light but resulted in action. Call me a fool, but I had no idea how pervasive The Swamp really is. It isn’t comprised of a handful of powerful people. It’s not just a majority of them. What we learned with this election is that The Swamp is represented by the vast majority of people in government.
“Representation” of The Swamp does not necessarily mean everyone is a direct part of it. Many are compliant with the edicts out of fear or for the sake of career advancement. These are the people who justify actions they know to be wrong by either throwing their hands up and saying they can’t stop it or because they have the delusional notion that the only way they can ever fix it is to work their way up. They play the game in hopes of someday changing the game… at least that’s what they’ve convinced themselves they can do.
~Snip~
How can this nation move forward knowing nefarious forces have more control than We the People? With the progressive policies of Joe Biden and the Democrats on the verge of becoming realities, the scariest part for many of us is knowing that we do not have a voice. If we did, Biden would not be president, the Senate would be controlled by the GOP, and even the House may have been flipped. But there’s a silver lining. Had all of these things happened, many would never have become aware of what we now know to be true. The GOP is, at best, a slightly less offensive alternative to the Democrats. There are as many if not more Republicans representing The Swamp than there are Democrats.

Comment:
Good article, and thanks to J.D. for the Op-Ed.
As Americans, we may not like what is going on right now,
Everything we have seen has been old fashioned, home-grown collusion between two groups of people that have only pretended to be different from one another.
The Quisling Media have bent over backward to distract and keep the truth from the public about the massively fraudulent election.
Meanwhile there are those within the Republican Party that can be cowered and there are those that detest the air that Trump breathes. People like Murkowski, Romey, Sasse and yes Mitch "Turtle" McConnell have turned tail. McConnell has even threatened the president today.
They claim that it was the fairest election to ever take place, that Biden won, even questioning the possibility of voter fraud (which they have done in every election since 2000) is seditious, and we are horrible white racists people, that these are all just conspiracy theories. The lie that Biden won will be repeated until it is commonly held as fact. Like you said, we can’t let that happen.

A lie, repeated long enough becomes the truth.

Propaganda 101.

Let be clear all the so-call evidence of massive fraud was never proven in court and even the Conservative USSC rejected two cases while AG Barr made it clear that there wasn’t enough voter fraud to overturn the election!

Then let be clear many on the right including the Governor of Georgia and his SoS stated there was not enough fraud to overturn the election in that State!

Now can someone please explain to me how the hell some of you believe those people would lie and want Biden over Trump?

Seriously do you truly believe the Governor of Georgia wanted Biden over Trump and if so are you that nuts?

Newsmax, OANN, RT and Trump himself have been lying and many of you still believe the lie because you can not accept Biden won!

Hell with how shit went down over the last year a snail with Down syndrome would have beaten Trump and probably with more votes than what Biden got, so Biden did not win because he was popular... He won because he was not Trump!

So as you keep on and on about a stolen election let me be clear the proof you claim is there is not enough or just fake that will overturn any election and the Courts made that clear!

It’s amazing how a little show of force causes QAnuts like you to stay in hiding. That and 150 arrests.

But QAnuts like you ignore the plunge in Trumps approval ratings. trump LOVED numbers when the were crowd sizes, inflated or now. Now people are turning on him left and right. The interesting news is that so many Trumpers are old people and they’re dying off, due in part to the Trump virus. The time is coming when youre gonna feel really lonely.
^Trump derangement syndrome at it's best.

The truth can be the toughest pill to swallow when it exposes realities some people don't want to face.

The real reason nothing came from all of the evidence of voter fraud (noqreport.com)

This didn’t shake my confidence because I made a false assumption. Between the state legislatures and the judicial branch, I assumed there was enough support for exposing the facts to circumvent the propaganda and false narratives. My assumption was there were honorable people intermingled among The Swamp to make sure the truth not only came to light but resulted in action. Call me a fool, but I had no idea how pervasive The Swamp really is. It isn’t comprised of a handful of powerful people. It’s not just a majority of them. What we learned with this election is that The Swamp is represented by the vast majority of people in government.
“Representation” of The Swamp does not necessarily mean everyone is a direct part of it. Many are compliant with the edicts out of fear or for the sake of career advancement. These are the people who justify actions they know to be wrong by either throwing their hands up and saying they can’t stop it or because they have the delusional notion that the only way they can ever fix it is to work their way up. They play the game in hopes of someday changing the game… at least that’s what they’ve convinced themselves they can do.
~Snip~
How can this nation move forward knowing nefarious forces have more control than We the People? With the progressive policies of Joe Biden and the Democrats on the verge of becoming realities, the scariest part for many of us is knowing that we do not have a voice. If we did, Biden would not be president, the Senate would be controlled by the GOP, and even the House may have been flipped. But there’s a silver lining. Had all of these things happened, many would never have become aware of what we now know to be true. The GOP is, at best, a slightly less offensive alternative to the Democrats. There are as many if not more Republicans representing The Swamp than there are Democrats.

Comment:
Everything we have seen has been old fashioned, home-grown collusion between two groups of people that have only pretended to be different from one another.
The Quisling Media have bent over backward to distract and keep the truth from the public about the massively fraudulent election.
Meanwhile there are those within the Republican Party that can be cowered and there are those that detest the air that Trump breathes. People like Murkowski, Romey, Sasse and yes Mitch "Turtle" McConnell have turned tail. McConnell has even threatened the president today.
They claim that it was the fairest election to ever take place, that Biden won, even questioning the possibility of voter fraud (which they have done in every election since 2000) is seditious, and we are horrible white racists people, that these are all just conspiracy theories. The lie that Biden won will be repeated until it is commonly held as fact. Like you said, we can’t let that happen.

So "the swamp" is the reason why so many trump appointed judges threw the nearly 60 trump cases out of court?

Wow.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978.

One thing I know for sure, democrats aren't smart enough to pull off what you have been accusing them of all these months.

trump lost.

Deal with it.

LOSER.

~Snip~

Comment:
lol

The real reason was there was no 'evidence.'

Too funny.

They're good. Coming up with hundreds of fake witnesses who would
then commit perjury under oath just to please us Trumpsters. Wow.
Just take the "witness" Jesse Morgan. He claimed he drove hundreds of thousands of ballots across state lines.

Jesse Morgan is not the best witness. He's had a history of mental health issues, having been involuntarily committed three times. He has been convicted of various crimes and noted by the judge to be a habitual liar. He's had substance abuse. He's been incarcerated for forgery. Reincarcerated after violating parole.

Oh, and the lawyer who discovered this gem of a witness had his license to practice law revoked because he was found to have deliberately been misleading clients and the court.

So yeah, when we say the allegations are garbage, this is why.

~Snip~

Comment:
Imagine republican judges not letting Trump overturn an election he lost

~Snip~

Comment:
Occam's Razor.

Either a massive army of nationwide conspirators created 80 million fake votes, and then another army of media helped cover it up, and then another army of Trump-appointed judges turned a blind eye to the massive voter fraud. All without any of these massive armies suffering an insider leak even though a blowjob in the Oval Office can't be kept a secret.

Or.

Joe Biden won.

Dumbass.

giphy.gif

They're good. Coming up with hundreds of fake witnesses who would
then commit perjury under oath just to please us Trumpsters. Wow.
Just take the "witness" Jesse Morgan. He claimed he drove hundreds of thousands of ballots across state lines.

Jesse Morgan is not the best witness. He's had a history of mental health issues, having been involuntarily committed three times. He has been convicted of various crimes and noted by the judge to be a habitual liar. He's had substance abuse. He's been incarcerated for forgery. Reincarcerated after violating parole.

Oh, and the lawyer who discovered this gem of a witness had his license to practice law revoked because he was found to have deliberately been misleading clients and the court.

So yeah, when we say the allegations are garbage, this is why.
Jesse Morgan has a witness, I think. He says a ghost is following him. I’m sure the ghost saw the whole thing, maybe even took some pics

~Snip~

Comment:
Occam's Razor.

Either a massive army of nationwide conspirators created 80 million fake votes, and then another army of media helped cover it up, and then another army of Trump-appointed judges turned a blind eye to the massive voter fraud. All without any of these massive armies suffering an insider leak even though a blowjob in the Oval Office can't be kept a secret.

Or.

Joe Biden won.

Dumbass.

giphy.gif

Yeah, "you ain't black!! is how white democrats can outdraw Obama with the black community

Run with that

^Trump derangement syndrome at it's best.
TDS (Trump Dick Sucker) at his best

New Topics

Forum List

Back