The Real Reason For The Trump Putin Bromance

MrFritz

Sep 2, 2016
Russian KGB Agents Cultivating Trump

In June, the former Western intelligence officer—who spent almost two decades on Russian intelligence matters and who now works with a US firm that gathers information on Russia for corporate clients—was assigned the task of researching Trump's dealings in Russia and elsewhere, according to the former spy and his associates in this American firm. This was for an opposition research project originally financed by a Republican client critical of the celebrity mogul. (Before the former spy was retained, the project's financing switched to a client allied with Democrats.) "It started off as a fairly general inquiry," says the former spook, who asks not to be identified. But when he dug into Trump, he notes, he came across troubling information indicating connections between Trump and the Russian government. According to his sources, he says, "there was an established exchange of information between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin of mutual benefit."

This was, the former spy remarks, "an extraordinary situation." He regularly consults with US government agencies on Russian matters, and near the start of July on his own initiative—without the permission of the US company that hired him—he sent a report he had written for that firm to a contact at the FBI, according to the former intelligence officer and his American associates, who asked not to be identified. (He declines to identify the FBI contact.) The former spy says he concluded that the information he had collected on Trump was "sufficiently serious" to share with the FBI.

RELATED:
landscape-1450461032-putin-index.jpg

The Trump-Putin Bromance Is Getting Even Shadier

Here's how Europe reacted to Trump's 'bromance' with Putin

Mother Jones has reviewed that report and other memos this former spy wrote. The first memo, based on the former intelligence officer's conversations with Russian sources, noted, "Russian regime has been cultivating, supporting and assisting TRUMP for at least 5 years. Aim, endorsed by PUTIN, has been to encourage splits and divisions in western alliance." It maintained that Trump "and his inner circle have accepted a regular flow of intelligence from the Kremlin, including on his Democratic and other political rivals." It showed that Russian intelligence had "compromised" Trump during his visits to Moscow and could "blackmail him." It also reported that Russian intelligence had compiled a dossier on Hillary Clinton based on "bugged conversations she had on various visits to Russia and intercepted phone calls."

In common parlance, Trump is Putin's bitch.

Hillary has visited with Putin in his private inner sanctum, we know this because Hillary told us this. She was quite infatuated with Putin and repeatedly complimented him. I'm sorry, did that just make you puke?

It is the way that the Clintons are so chummy with the Chi-coms going back to the mid 90's that bother me....they gave them a deep sea water port and opened up the patent office to them in exchange for money which was what Chinagate was all about......how the Clintons were able to skate past that incredible scandal remains a mystery to me.....at least in a way.

It is the way that the Clintons are so chummy with the Chi-coms going back to the mid 90's that bother me....they gave them a deep sea water port and opened up the patent office to them in exchange for money which was what Chinagate was all about......how the Clintons were able to skate past that incredible scandal remains a mystery to me.....at least in a way.

The left knows they can lie with virtual impunity because they control most of the media that's why you see over the top projection like this. It was Hillary who gave Russia a reset button, Hillary who on many occasions praised Putin. Now their narrative is Trump and Putin are pals, a lie, intentional dishonesty, this is nothing new the left are pure filth.

Hillary has visited with Putin in his private inner sanctum, we know this because Hillary told us this. She was quite infatuated with Putin and repeatedly complimented him. I'm sorry, did that just make you puke?

Link? Proof? Stop lying.

You alt-Righties claim that Hillary can have people killed. You don't believe it but I wish it were true when it comes the liars, traitors and subversives like you. Had you been is Russia and said this about Putin, you would be dead. You'd get a nice drink of polonium and in a month or less, you would be riding Satan's pitchfork.

Hillary may finally get sick of you treasonous alt-righties and start a much needed purge.

images

Link? Proof? Stop lying.

LOL this was documented in John Podesta's leaked emails fool, you know Hillary's campaign chairman. Did the top of your head just explode? :laugh:

Hillary, "I sat next to Putin. He’s an engaging and, you know, very interesting conversationalist”

Hillary, "I would love it if we could continue to build a more positive relationship with Russia”

Hillary, "In terms of interesting, Vladimir Putin is always interesting"

Hillary, "I said, ‘You know, Mr. Prime Minister, we actually have some things in common...Clinton said Putin then took her into his “private inner sanctum” and began showing her a huge map of Russia, pointing out “the habitat of the tigers and the habitat of the seals and the whales and it was quite something"

MrFritz it seems Hillary and Putin were pals, sorry to utterly destroy your world view with facts.

Link? Proof? Stop lying.

LOL this was documented in John Podesta's leaked emails fool, you know Hillary's campaign chairman. Did the top of your head just explode? :laugh:

Hillary, "I sat next to Putin. He’s an engaging and, you know, very interesting conversationalist”

Hillary, "I would love it if we could continue to build a more positive relationship with Russia”

Hillary, "I said, ‘You know, Mr. Prime Minister, we actually have some things in common...Clinton said Putin then took her into his “private inner sanctum” and began showing her a huge map of Russia, pointing out “the habitat of the tigers and the habitat of the seals and the whales and it was quite something"

MrFritz it seems Hillary and Putin were pals, sorry to utterly destroy your world view with facts.

It's called diplomacy.

Link? Proof? Stop lying.

It's called diplomacy.

I have yet to understand what Putin has done to offend the decorum of the ordinary "Johnny Lunchpail" given what the globalists have done to provoke yet another "cold war". ISIS/ al CIAlqaeda are nothing but mercenaries fighting a proxy war to keep the middle east de-stablized. The evidence is more than obvious to anyone paying attention.

Link? Proof? Stop lying.

It's called diplomacy.

Now apologize then go tell your mother you are sorry for turning out to be a bad seed.

Link? Proof? Stop lying.

It's called diplomacy.

Now apologize then go tell your mother you are sorry for turning out to be a bad seed.

Try not to be so hard on MrFritz....he is simply hanging on to a belief system that betrayed him....I know the feeling. I was the biggest defender of the "Skull and Bones" Bush crime family that the internet blogisphere ever produced....I doubt that I can ever take enough showers to wash that filth off of me..... which is why I spend my time trying to wake people up as to what we are facing while there is still time.

Russian KGB Agents Cultivating Trump

In June, the former Western intelligence officer—who spent almost two decades on Russian intelligence matters and who now works with a US firm that gathers information on Russia for corporate clients—was assigned the task of researching Trump's dealings in Russia and elsewhere, according to the former spy and his associates in this American firm. This was for an opposition research project originally financed by a Republican client critical of the celebrity mogul. (Before the former spy was retained, the project's financing switched to a client allied with Democrats.) "It started off as a fairly general inquiry," says the former spook, who asks not to be identified. But when he dug into Trump, he notes, he came across troubling information indicating connections between Trump and the Russian government. According to his sources, he says, "there was an established exchange of information between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin of mutual benefit."

This was, the former spy remarks, "an extraordinary situation." He regularly consults with US government agencies on Russian matters, and near the start of July on his own initiative—without the permission of the US company that hired him—he sent a report he had written for that firm to a contact at the FBI, according to the former intelligence officer and his American associates, who asked not to be identified. (He declines to identify the FBI contact.) The former spy says he concluded that the information he had collected on Trump was "sufficiently serious" to share with the FBI.

RELATED:
landscape-1450461032-putin-index.jpg

The Trump-Putin Bromance Is Getting Even Shadier

Here's how Europe reacted to Trump's 'bromance' with Putin

Mother Jones has reviewed that report and other memos this former spy wrote. The first memo, based on the former intelligence officer's conversations with Russian sources, noted, "Russian regime has been cultivating, supporting and assisting TRUMP for at least 5 years. Aim, endorsed by PUTIN, has been to encourage splits and divisions in western alliance." It maintained that Trump "and his inner circle have accepted a regular flow of intelligence from the Kremlin, including on his Democratic and other political rivals." It showed that Russian intelligence had "compromised" Trump during his visits to Moscow and could "blackmail him." It also reported that Russian intelligence had compiled a dossier on Hillary Clinton based on "bugged conversations she had on various visits to Russia and intercepted phone calls."

In common parlance, Trump is Putin's bitch.
image.jpeg

Link? Proof? Stop lying.

It's called diplomacy.

Try not to be so hard on MrFritz....he is simply hanging on to a belief system that betrayed him....I know the feeling. I was the biggest defender of the "Skull and Bones" Bush crime family that the internet blogisphere ever produced....I doubt that I can ever take enough showers to wash that filth off of me..... which is why I spend my time trying to wake people up as to what we are facing while there is still time.

The guy is ill informed like many on the left. Did you notice how quickly he ran away after I smacked him in the forehead with the proof he demanded. He's off trying to rationalize no doubt.

Link? Proof? Stop lying.

It's called diplomacy.

The guy is ill informed like many on the left. Did you notice how quickly he ran away after I smacked him in the forehead with the proof he demanded. He's off trying to rationalize no doubt.

You proved nothing. It was Hillary talking about her impression of Putin. She said Putin was smart and a good talker. So what? Stop lying and distorting.

It's called diplomacy.

You proved nothing. It was Hillary talking about her impression of Putin. She said Putin was smart and a good talker. So what? Stop lying and distorting.

Dude I bitch slapped you bad grow a pair and take it like a man.

New Topics

Forum List

Back