The real reason for Mar-a-Lago raid

Yeah..here's some of the Wierd Crap your talking about. A lawyer from the FBI changed a CIA email to make it say pretty much the exact opposite of what it said... in order to get a warrant against Trump from a Fisa judge. Wierd crap right? except it was true... and oh ? what was it a simply" mistak'ie 'aike"? ohh how cute of the poor little FBI agent. just a simple mistake .

And we are supposed to believe that the Democrats did not have a political vendetta against TRump before he set foot in office. It's wierd crap like that that makes people rightfully suspicious.
Are you sure you would rather not discuss the search warrant for Government Documents retained by Trump at Mar-a-Lago (not in a FISA court), the topic of the thread. Could it be, you have nothing to add?

There also another attachment you buffon that connects the dots of why but don't let that stop your War and Peace sized drivel of bullshit. Please type more I need help going to sleep and this is better than ambian
OP, it appears you have been asleep for the last 6 years. You need to wake up. Let us know when you have something not based on partisan BS.

OP, it appears you have been asleep for the last 6 years. You need to wake up. Let us know when you have something not based on partisan BS.
Or you could type another long winded rant without looking at everything. It was pretty easy to connect the dots with the info provided in the OP that the FBI was looking for docs related to the RICO case against Hillary. Well easy for anyone who isn't a compete retard.

1660351967853327.png

The reason behind the Anti-Trump Jihad is not only to prevent Trump from re-ascending the throne but also to discourage others who might have means or guts to try and get involved in politics. Trump is independent, and not beholden to the party system and they can't have that.

If they don't smash the Trumpster, they may have the Musker ready to serve his country in a few years. Elon Musk is someone they don't want near the WH as he is richer than Crassus and very assertive and not dependent on the Political elite either.
That's a great point. The political elite that controls BOTH PARTIES never again wants to be threatened by a wealthy outsider. That's their worst nightmare.

Where Trump could store "stuff"

Wow "stuff" really sounds like it jives with the 4th amendment

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects,[a] against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized
so I paraphrased the warrant. Here is a copy of the warrant. Read it for yourself.

Are you sure you would rather not discuss the search warrant for Government Documents retained by Trump at Mar-a-Lago (not in a FISA court), the topic of the thread. Could it be, you have nothing to add?

I was addressing your side note that we all like to believe "weird crap". simple enough. Also my point gives context to the larger picture. This did not happen in a vacuum, there has been a history of Democrats going after Trump.. a history of federal agencies (like the FBI) having at least the appearance of weaponization against Trump. Its simply about context. continue.

I was addressing your side note that we all like to believe "weird crap". simple enough. Also my point gives context to the larger picture. This did not happen in a vacuum, there has been a history of Democrats going after Trump.. a history of federal agencies (like the FBI) having at least the appearance of weaponization against Trump. Its simply about context. continue.
I simply can't go with that as a partisan promoted, botched, unprofessionally handle gig without significant proof. It was a big time move. I am pretty sure they crossed all their "T"s and dotted every "I". We will know, if true, but we don't know now, so I am never one to try to get a front spot on the bandwagon, when the horses to pull it haven't even been hooked up.

They were looking for evidence that would put some of the FBI in jail for their part in Russia Russia Russia.... I can't think of anything else Trump would want to hold onto... he has the goods on the deep state and they wanted it....
Now this would make good sense.... Hope he hid that stuff but real good, and enough so that they couldn't find it, and won't find it.

The FBI’s raid on former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home has Americans worried whether this untethered federal agency is suddenly a threat to democracy. Truth is, the FBI has played politics from its inception in the 1930s. It has a long, tarnished history of resorting to deception, violence, and lawless methods in pursuit of its partisan goals.

The FBI’s dirty tricks in service of political favorites go way back. When Senator Gerald Nye (R-ND), an isolationist unpopular with the FDR administration, criticized the role of the munitions industry in shaping US foreign policy, the FBI made Nye’s life miserable, opening his mail and looking (in vain) for evidence of criminal activity.

During the 1948 presidential election, as Vox notes, the FBI leaked to Republican candidate Thomas E. Dewey information about President Harry Truman’s past associations with the Pendergast political machine back in Kansas City, Missouri. Republicans used the information to try to tarnish Truman, but he won anyway.

The FBI made Dr. Martin Luther King their No. 1 political target during the civil rights era. At one point the agency even threatened to expose what they said was evidence of King’s marital infidelities, and suggested the only way out was suicide.

Weaponizing and investigating crimes are not the same thing.

I simply can't go with that as a partisan promoted, botched, unprofessionally handle gig without significant proof. It was a big time move. I am pretty sure they crossed all their "T"s and dotted every "I". We will know, if true, but we don't know now, so I am never one to try to get a front spot on the bandwagon, when the horses to pull it haven't even been hooked up.

Well, there is this if it will help. The President has the authority and power to declassify documents. Just because the boxes may have said "classified" on them, it doesn't mean they were. that is not weird shit. It's the way it is. A President and a Vice President who are the heads of the executive branch have the power to declassify documents.

I know for all those who hate Trump that is a painful thing, as they have been trying to take him down for years. Pretty sure the real reason for the raid was other documents refering to Jan 6 or something else.... anything else.

Weaponizing and investigating crimes are not the same thing.

when those institutions leak to the media? falsify emails? deceive a FISA judge? Lie about a Democrat candidates son's laptop, to preserve an election run..... calling it mis information, when they knew it existed. We have a fundamental problem. Agencies like the FBI are now picking sides... THAT isnt supposed to happen. That is political weaponization.

Well, there is this if it will help. The President has the authority and power to declassify documents. Just because the boxes may have said "classified" on them, it doesn't mean they were. that is not weird shit. It's the way it is. A President and a Vice President who are the heads of the executive branch have the power to declassify documents.

I know for all those who hate Trump that is a painful thing, as they have been trying to take him down for years. Pretty sure the real reason for the raid was other documents refering to Jan 6 or something else.... anything else.
Like everything else, there are rules and procedures for declassifying. Trump never was much on following rules, and he did't do it this time.

when those institutions leak to the media? falsify emails? deceive a FISA judge? Lie about a Democrat candidates son's laptop, to preserve an election run..... calling it mis information, when they knew it existed. We have a fundamental problem. Agencies like the FBI are now picking sides... THAT isnt supposed to happen. That is political weaponization.
I know you really believe all that shit.

Forum List

Back