The real reason for face masks

Masks are about control.

One of the main reasons for masks is to use as leverage to get people to take the coming vaccine. This very quick video from this ICU nurse explains that:

Then ask Trump to change his own policy ...... wear mask. Trump policy should say don’t wear mask.

Nurse is just making a very dumb stupid opinion. Nurses face or handle sick people. It is heavily recommend that they take flu shots. If you don’t so this dumb nurse will not get sick or give a flu virus to her patients. If you don’t take flu shots. Then wear a stupid mask so you don’t get sick or make your patients sicker. It’s that simple.

Totally wrong.
1. If a nurse gets the flu, which they still do even if they get vaccinated, then you want them to feel bad enough to stay home.
Flu shots do NOT prevent you from getting and spreading flu at all.
They actually increase the spread because they make you feel better, good enough to still show up for work, even when you should stay home because you could spread it.

2. A mask is not going to make much difference.
You will still have virus on your hands if you are sick.
The ONLY prevention is to stay home if you are sick.

1. Technically you are right but in reality you are totally wrong and misinformed. True you can still or might get a flu after vaccination But the percentage of that is extremely very low. If you you are right then we should have a massive flu infections in hospitals and clinics. Don’t you think?
2. Mask. Wrong again. Mask is to prevent the slow or spread of the virus. So you don’t infect me or I don’t infect you. If you are sick go to a hospital.

how do masks prevent the spread if the mask wearer does not have covid? How can you spread something that you don't have? and before you say it, yes we don't know if we have it or not if we are asymptomatic. However both CDC and WHO have said that there is no evidence that asymptomatic people can transmit the virus.

I fully support mask wearing for those who have active symptoms of covid and for those who must be in close contact with them. For everyone else-----------------NO

How do you know you don’t have Covid-19? How do you know I don’t have Covid-19?

You are LYING. WHO and CDC never said asymptotic cannot transmit the virus.

Hiding in fear of a virus with a 99.44/100% survival rate and you have to be tested to know you have it.
99.974% survival rate

the entire country should be open and back to normal. This is election year propaganda, nothing more.
No, it's a deadly virus thats killing 1,000 people a day. Yes, it is unfortunate for you that it's happening during election year because it's exposing to everyone how incompetent Trump is and what a failure of leadership looks like.
BS.............you cooked the dang books.........

Every pandemic kills and always has done so............the only difference is that we destroyed the small businesses and economy over it.........the nation NEVER SHUT DOWN BEFORE.

I've shown the T cell studies time and again....40 to 60% of those tested had partial to full immunity from the other 6 strains of Corona.........meaning a whole lot of people don't know they got it....

I've shown the studies of HCL and how that cheap drug as prevention could have stopped the insanity in Nursing homes.

I've shown the airborne studies time and again..

I've shown the DNA studies and why the CDC people SHOULD BE FIRED FOR INCOMPETENCE.......they can't even send out proper guidelines for the proper procedures on the tests........

And on and on......

I've enough of Fear mongering uneducated Asses.......fitting symbol of the DNC........running around spreading Fear.......ENOUGH OF YOU.
You are very poorly informed like always.

Israel just shutdown the whole country for the second time. Is that mean they are fear mongering and uneducated?

Every pandemic kills the difference with Covid-19 is deadlier than any virus we ever encountered.

I’ve challenged you several times but you are a coward you always run away.

The real reason for face masks is to protect others from you if you have covid.

so your mask does not protect you? so you are wearing it only to protect others? Do you have covid?

do you see the stupidity of your statement?
No, my mask protects YOU. I have not been tested so I don’t know if I am carrying the virus. Until we are testing more and contact tracing, the masks protect everyone.

You want the economy to start to recover don’t you? I know I do. Well, the fastest and safest way to do that is for everyone to wear a damn mask.

i get it, you believe that BS. so wear your little mask and leave the rest of us alone to make our own decisions, thats what the constitution says---------------freedom.

The economy is recovering (except in the dem run states and cities which are burning). the morbidity rate for covid is less than .5% and the vast majority of those are old people with serious medical conditions.

florida just lifted all covid restrictions, lets see what happens there in the next few weeks. If there is no spike in covid deaths in Fla will you admit that the restrictions and masks were a hoax?
Leave you alone? The problem with that is you don’t have the right to infect me or others.

The economy cannot recover this year. It will be a miracle if we can recover 2021. See link below as an example.

Old people is that mean they have to die or need to die? That’s is saddest and dumbest excuses I ever heard.

Pandemic forces a reckoning for restaurants coping with capacity limits and new consumer habits

• More than 100,000 restaurants and bars have permanently closed due to the coronavirus pandemic, according to estimates from the National Restaurant Association.

How can I infect you with something I don't have? Does your mask not protect YOU? Do you have covid and are walking around with your little mask to save the world?

YOU are a lunatic.

Masks are about control.

One of the main reasons for masks is to use as leverage to get people to take the coming vaccine. This very quick video from this ICU nurse explains that:

Then ask Trump to change his own policy ...... wear mask. Trump policy should say don’t wear mask.

Nurse is just making a very dumb stupid opinion. Nurses face or handle sick people. It is heavily recommend that they take flu shots. If you don’t so this dumb nurse will not get sick or give a flu virus to her patients. If you don’t take flu shots. Then wear a stupid mask so you don’t get sick or make your patients sicker. It’s that simple.

Totally wrong.
1. If a nurse gets the flu, which they still do even if they get vaccinated, then you want them to feel bad enough to stay home.
They actually increase the spread because they make you feel better, good enough to still show up for work, even when you should stay home because you could spread it.

1. Technically you are right but in reality you are totally wrong and misinformed. True you can still or might get a flu after vaccination But the percentage of that is extremely very low. If you you are right then we should have a massive flu infections in hospitals and clinics. Don’t you think?
2. Mask. Wrong again. Mask is to prevent the slow or spread of the virus. So you don’t infect me or I don’t infect you. If you are sick go to a hospital.

how do masks prevent the spread if the mask wearer does not have covid? How can you spread something that you don't have? and before you say it, yes we don't know if we have it or not if we are asymptomatic. However both CDC and WHO have said that there is no evidence that asymptomatic people can transmit the virus.

I fully support mask wearing for those who have active symptoms of covid and for those who must be in close contact with them. For everyone else-----------------NO

I have tested negative twice, you? Fla, AZ, and MS have lifted mask mandates, those states are letting their people return to normal lives, while the blue states and cities continue to destroy their economy and their people's lives.

Masks are about control.

Totally wrong.

I have tested negative twice, you? Fla, AZ, and MS have lifted mask mandates, those states are letting their people return to normal lives, while the blue states and cities continue to destroy their economy and their people's lives.

You are still LYING. CDC and WHO never said asymptotic cannot transmit the virus.
My question was.... How do you know you have a Covid-19? Your answer..... you got tested twice. How do you know the rest are tested? How do you know the next guy to you was tested + or -? Or even tested?

Either you don’t understand this virus or just plain ignorant or both.

Florida, Texas, Arizona lifted mask mandate as your excuses but is that mean Florida, Texas, Arizona never have a mask mandates?

The real reason for face masks is to protect others from you if you have covid.

so your mask does not protect you? so you are wearing it only to protect others? Do you have covid?

do you see the stupidity of your statement?
No, my mask protects YOU. I have not been tested so I don’t know if I am carrying the virus. Until we are testing more and contact tracing, the masks protect everyone.

You want the economy to start to recover don’t you? I know I do. Well, the fastest and safest way to do that is for everyone to wear a damn mask.

i get it, you believe that BS. so wear your little mask and leave the rest of us alone to make our own decisions, thats what the constitution says---------------freedom.

The economy is recovering (except in the dem run states and cities which are burning). the morbidity rate for covid is less than .5% and the vast majority of those are old people with serious medical conditions.

florida just lifted all covid restrictions, lets see what happens there in the next few weeks. If there is no spike in covid deaths in Fla will you admit that the restrictions and masks were a hoax?
Leave you alone? The problem with that is you don’t have the right to infect me or others.

The economy cannot recover this year. It will be a miracle if we can recover 2021. See link below as an example.

Old people is that mean they have to die or need to die? That’s is saddest and dumbest excuses I ever heard.

Pandemic forces a reckoning for restaurants coping with capacity limits and new consumer habits

• More than 100,000 restaurants and bars have permanently closed due to the coronavirus pandemic, according to estimates from the National Restaurant Association.

How can I infect you with something I don't have? Does your mask not protect YOU? Do you have covid and are walking around with your little mask to save the world?

YOU are a lunatic.
Your question...... How can you infect me with something you don’t have? WELL.... How do I know you and the others are not infected? Do you carry a sign that you are Coronavirus super man?

You should tell that to CDC, NIH and WHO and Trump administration mask policy that they are stupid and wrong about masks.

Florida spikes of new cases dated September 29, 2020.

Florida reported its biggest jump in coronavirus cases in over a week on Tuesday and testing positivity rates are now on the rise statewide, signaling a possible ramping up of coronavirus spread as health experts are concerned that the reopening of bars and restaurants at 100% capacity could fuel a new outbreak.

Forum List

Back