The real reason for face masks

Based on the false unproven assertion as well as the conclusion by Rigby5, the remainder of the post is best ignored.

Name any entrenched epidemic that was ever ended by anything other than herd immunity?
You can't because there is none.
There have been epidemic totally avoided by vaccinations, but even vaccinations depend upon herd immunity.
And you can never use vaccines to stop an entrenched epidemic because it takes too many years to develop one.

One reason they falsely claim herd immunity would have a higher death toll is they ignore the fact over half the population is already immune to some degree. (It is not just the asymptomatic with antibodies who are immune, but anyone who does not die from infection.)
Another reason they falsely claim herd immunity would have a higher death toll is they forget that if you are asking for volunteers, you can deliberately infect only the young and healthy, who have about 100 times less chance of dying. So you kill the virus quickly, and essentially prevent almost all deaths.

Masks are about control.

One of the main reasons for masks is to use as leverage to get people to take the coming vaccine. This very quick video from this ICU nurse explains that:

Masks are about control.

One of the main reasons for masks is to use as leverage to get people to take the coming vaccine. This very quick video from this ICU nurse explains that:

This is true: it is called foreshadowing. It is OK.

Yes, I know that many Dems would do anything to defeat President Trump.

They have already thrown everything at him since the Dems retook the House.

But I hope with all my heart that their "dislike" for him does not extend to using COVID-19 as a way to oust him.

I, too, hate wearing a mask. It sure takes all the pleasure out of walking for exercise.

But I think that maybe the "experts" are right: wearing masks may have at least some effectiveness in stopping the spread of the virus.

I am guessing that one year from now, even the liberal media will have the decency to admit that some of the measures taken during the pandemic may have been counter-productive.

Last edited:
Rigby5 is absolutely, monsterously wrong.

And you have given absolutely no argument, rational, evidence, logic, stats, etc., at all.
So why should anyone take you seriously?
You obviously have nothing at all to add.
You made assertion, and I rebutted it. So get out there and give us some good cites. Oh.

What are you talking about?
You "rebutted" nothing at all.
Are you claiming there ARE entrenched epidemics that were ended by anything other than herd immunity?
Are you claiming that social distancing can ever possibly end an epidemic?
If so, you are obviously wrong.
But I don't want to bother proving anything until you make some sort of assertion as to what you disagree about my conclusions, and you have NOT yet.
You said nothing to substantiate anything.

Yes, I know that many Dems would do anything to defeat President Trump.

They have already thrown everything at him since the Dems retook the House.

But I hope with all my heart that their "dislike" for him does not extend to using COVID-19 as a way to oust him.

I, too, hate wearing a mask. It sure takes all the pleasure out of walking for exercise.

But I think that maybe the "experts" are right: wearing masks may have at least some effectiveness in stopping the spread of the virus.

I am guessing that one year from now, even the liberal media will have the decency to admit that some of the measures taken during the pandemic may have been counter-productive.

Masks can not possibly END any pandemic, so then are not accomplishing anything.
All "flattening the curve" does is slow down the rate of infection.
And that does not end an epidemic, but just delays infections and makes an epidemic last MUCH longer.
And since you can't protect the vulnerable forever, that results in the most deaths.

Since only herd immunity can ever end any entrenched epidemic, then we should be accelerating herd immunity, in order to reduce deaths by getting it over as quickly as possible.

How about this? Those that believe the virus is real stay home and are ENCORAGED to to do by our nationally elected swampers, and do not participate in local shops etc. Amazon. Those that do then shop. Does anybody lose? No. Nobody loses.

We all know that Trump is the real culprit in the spread of CV19 in America

how exactly did Trump spread it? be specific.
By having indoor rallies with no masks or social distancing for one. Just ask Herman Cain.

Herman Cain died from stage 4 colon cancer, not covid.
BornDecember 13, 1945
Memphis, Tennessee, U.S.
DiedJuly 30, 2020 (aged 74)
Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
Cause of deathCOVID-19

thats a lie. He had been fighting colon cancer for years. That is what killed him. If the hospital coded it as covid in order to get more federal money then they are as crooked as you and the rest of the dem/lib cabal of liars.

This chinese created virus is serious of course, but not serious enough to destroy our economy. The fact that you are a mindless sheep does not change that FACT

How about this? You don't want to wear a mask? Stay home.

How about this: if you are scared of covid, stay home. Let the rest of us make our own choices and live our lives as we choose.
Nope, the law is on our side (of reality) and not yours, Redfish. So you will comply or stay home or pay the price.

there is no LAW involved here, you ignorant fool. No federal or state or city has passed a law regarding mask wearing.

How about this? You don't want to wear a mask? Stay home.

How about this: if you are scared of covid, stay home. Let the rest of us make our own choices and live our lives as we choose.
Nope, the law is on our side (of reality) and not yours, Redfish. So you will comply or stay home or pay the price.

there is no LAW involved here, you ignorant fool. No federal or state or city has passed a law regarding mask wearing.
All entities have laws protecting the public health. You will comply or stay home or pay the price.

Forum List

Back