The Real Racists

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
DpQqfeW.jpg
......like I've said---I've asked ''''where's all this racism?''' in my thread on it--and no one can answer that

It has been answered, you just don't like them.
hahahhahahahhahahaha
posts on USMB is your proof!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA
..and the other answer in my thread was also '''answered'' with [hahahahahh] = they said ''their black friends SAID''' they were victims of racism!!!!!!!
--or the other thing:''blacks get pulled over more'''' = refuted
1. the blacks are more racist--in fact they murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
2. there's racism, but nowhere near the amount you people claim

85% of whites are murdered by someone else white, I just find it amazing how you just insist on spreading your lies.

FBI — Table 43

View attachment 446538

We do not need this crap. It is designed to divide people not get them together. And it is racist. They are suppositions dressed up to be profound to the people they manipulate with it. Our government has no right to subject employees or students in our schools to this crap.

If some people had a brain they would realize race is being used to destroy us. Don't let them do that. The eliminating of our freedoms is their objective.

What's wrong to be proud of own race?
Chinese can do it, Japan, African, everyone but not whites.

marchofthetitans.jpg

Who said you shouldn't.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
DpQqfeW.jpg
......like I've said---I've asked ''''where's all this racism?''' in my thread on it--and no one can answer that

hahahhahahahhahahaha
..and the other answer in my thread was also '''answered'' with [hahahahahh] = they said ''their black friends SAID''' they were victims of racism!!!!!!!
1. the blacks are more racist--in fact they murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa

85% of whites are murdered by someone else white, I just find it amazing how you just insist on spreading your lies.

FBI — Table 43

-----I always can back up my claims----I'm not stupid and PARROT the MSM like the blacks/Dems/etc

----ok---since you are so racist, your math and brain are screwed up--NOW---here it is---FACTS--not MSM crap----this PROVES my point and TOTALLY refutes yours:

whites are 5 times the population of blacks
white on black murders about 234
so, 234 divided by 5 = 46.8 = so blacks should murder about 50 whites --IF the rate would be the same ---correct???!!!!
actual black on white murders: 514

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
DpQqfeW.jpg

hahahhahahahhahahaha

FBI — Table 43

-----I always can back up my claims----I'm not stupid and PARROT the MSM like the blacks/Dems/etc

----ok---since you are so racist, your math and brain are screwed up--NOW---here it is---FACTS--not MSM crap----this PROVES my point and TOTALLY refutes yours:

so, 234 divided by 5 = 46.8 = so blacks should murder about 50 whites --IF the rate would be the same ---correct???!!!!

FBI — Table 43

Look at Rape, Aggravated Assault, Arson, etc., but I know you don't want to talk about that.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
DpQqfeW.jpg

hahahhahahahhahahaha

FBI — Table 43

FBI — Table 43

Look at Rape, Aggravated Assault, Arson, etc., but I know you don't want to talk about that.
......sorry---you have been totally refuted--AND --blacks commit HATE crimes at over TWICE the rate
..don't try to double talk babble crap---we are not stupid and believe the MSM crap

New Topics

Forum List

Back