The Real Racists

Just listening to the radio.

On immigration.....Biden says......

"ANYONE who comes to America should have the same rights and privileges as anyone else in America"
"we are a country of immigrants, it is a gift"

Unfortunately, biden fails to understand the difference between LEGAL Immigration and INVASION

One is survivable, one is not. He chooses death for all.

They weren't censored. They faced a boycott.
Ya, exactly.

Republicans were doing cancel culture before it was cool.
Democrats have been doing boycotts and cancel culture for a long time before that. It just wasn't given a trendy name that the kids could glam onto and pretend they were being significant.

The left in this country is simply obsessed with race.
I stopped watching black stand-up comedians years ago, because they can't get three words out of their mouths without getting right to "race", I used to have a standing joke around friends when we would be at parties, or card games and we either had a game on in the background, or stand-up. I would always say, "Hey everyone, a black comedian is up, it's time to place wagers! What's your guess, how many words will get out of his mouth before "race" comes up?"

The Dimocrat party is now the same way, it doesn't matter what the actual topic is, they will go to race and blame everything on whitey, right off the bat!

The left in this country is simply obsessed with race.
I stopped watching black stand-up comedians years ago, because they can't get three words out of their mouths without getting right to "race", I used to have a standing joke around friends when we would be at parties, or card games and we either had a game on in the background, or stand-up. I would always say, "Hey everyone, a black comedian is up, it's time to place wagers! What's your guess, how many words will get out of his mouth before "race" comes up?"

The Dimocrat party is now the same way, it doesn't matter what the actual topic is, they will go to race and blame everything on whitey, right off the bat!
The last direct racial slur I heard in public, inside a bar, was in 1977. This is not a racist country.

Why? Aren't all racists bad?
Are you going to share it or nah?

94s2c.jpg

Forum List

Back