The Real Mitt Romney

There doesn't seem to be any "real" Mitt Romney.

He's a product of focus groups, polls and his own "Etch-A-Sketch" political philosophy.

He'll be whatever you want him to be today if you'll just blindly cast your vote for him.

Last edited:

He's a product of focus groups, polls and his own "Etch-A-Sketch" political philosophy.

Priceless irony, your half white Prez is the epitome of this...nothing but and empty suit.

Prove it. But, please disregard your racist comment about his half-white heritage.....if you can. (which I doubt).

Fortunately we ALL NOW KNOW what Obama is about, I'd take my chances on Donald Duck if he were running..

Vote Obama out folks

Priceless irony, your half white Prez is the epitome of this...nothing but and empty suit.

Prove it. But, please disregard your racist comment about his half-white heritage.....if you can. (which I doubt).

so now talking about a person mix race is RACIST..omgawd

Fortunately we ALL NOW KNOW what Obama is about, I'd take my chances on Donald Duck if he were running..

Vote Obama out folks

No, we don't all know what Obama is "about." Care to enlighten us...or will you run away?

Post # 3 and the bigots come out to play.

Don't you dimwits realize you're side loses by default, as we will always have the moral high ground.

So its racist to point out Bammy's white heritage.....shut up old you are stupid.

Post # 3 and the bigots come out to play.

Don't you dimwits realize you're side loses by default, as we will always have the moral high ground.

Too funny :)

You people are idiots.

Damn I knew he was a flip flopper , Mittens the epic flipper my gowd .:eusa_silenced:

So its racist to point out Bammy's white heritage.....shut up old you are stupid.

Uh...yes it is. Prove otherwise.

And, by the way, why didn't you style it as his black heritage? Why white?

LMAO...the stupid old man says he thinks its racist so it is....

Don't you like him being white pops?

In other words, ya ain't got shit....right?

RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!

PS: I don't give a shit what color his is. Do you? Why?

Yeah, this election is all about gun control laws, and we know that Obama is a firm defender of the right to bear arms. Sure we do.

Uh...yes it is. Prove otherwise.

And, by the way, why didn't you style it as his black heritage? Why white?

LMAO...the stupid old man says he thinks its racist so it is....

Don't you like him being white pops?

In other words, ya ain't got shit....right?

RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!

PS: I don't give a shit what color his is. Do you? Why?

Lmao...you are an idiot old man.

You want me to prve that me callin him half white isn't racist...you made the accusation dad, the burden of proof is yours.

Of course you do, or you wouldn't running this into the ground.

You aren't up to this dad.

Forum List

Back