The real John James, vote for Sen Gary Peters!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Giuliani, and Giuliani even called John James his new best friend. Reports now say that Parnas is willing to cooperate with investigators. The question is, why did he meet with John James and will his meeting with James ever come up?
JJR_Giuliani.png

JJR_GiulianiTweet.png

The New York Times reports that Parnas was intimately involved in President Trump’s decision to withhold aid to Ukraine until they agreed to investigate his political opponent. He is now reportedly cooperating with a federal investigation. James has still refused to explain what was discussed during the meetings.

Giuliani and Parnas weren’t the only shady characters James met with. Over the course of his previous failed Senate run, James sought endorsements from, campaigned with, and praised several of the Republican party’s most questionable members.

John James Revealed - With Friends Like These…:Rudy Giuliani and Indicted Businessman Lev Parnas - John James Revealed

Not John James, he lost to Debbie Stabenow, now he's runny against Sen Gary Peters! See who he hangs with.

Gary Peters is soooo proud that there's a Planned Parenthood in Auburn Hills. You know, health care for low income people....like in Auburn Hills where the median income is 58,000. :3:

Yep. John James is a bad man. He believes in God, country, family, working for a living... and he met with Rudi Guiliani! He's satan!! :laughing0301:

I'm proud of him and Planned Parenthoods in the USA and in MI. May they never close in MI.

John James is a republican and a tramper, so he is a bad vote. John James works at a company his Dad started or use to.

Anyway Peters is a better vote.

Last edited:
I'm proud of him and Planned Parenthoods in the USA and in MI. May they never close in MI.

John James is a republican and a tramper, so he is a bad vote. John James works at a company his Dad started or use to.

Keep killing potential dem voters in the womb. Good plan.

Republicans have D & Cs' and hope no one knows about it, and its covered by ins.

Have you had an abortion, most women who are anti abortions had one??

Do you even live in MI?

Last edited:

Republicans have D & Cs' and hope no one knows about it, and its covered by ins.

Do you even live in MI?
Wow. Republicans have d & c's instead of abortions! Pro lifers killed their own babies! Those are some very sick assertions.

Yes. I live in Michigan. That's why I'm familiar with Gary Peters (and his predecessor Carl Levin).

Do you even live in MI?
Wow. Republicans have d & c's instead of abortions! Pro lifers killed their own babies! Those are some very sick assertions.

Yes. I live in Michigan. That's why I'm familiar with Gary Peters (and his predecessor Carl Levin).

Yes they did and they use to long before abortions became legal. Most of the pro abortions are women who have had a an abortion such as:
The Wife of an Anti-Abortion Politician Talks About Her Abortion (in MI)
Her husband, a Republican member of the Michigan State Senate, recently co-sponsored a bill criminalizing certain abortion practices.

Abbey Johnson is another , 2 abortions.

I live in Mi and I'm voting for Gary Peters. I think women should get a choice like the 2 above.

Do you even live in MI?

Yes they did and they use to long before abortions became legal. Most of the pro abortions are women who have had a an abortion such as:
Her husband, a Republican member of the Michigan State Senate, recently co-sponsored a bill criminalizing certain abortion practices.

I live in Mi and I'm voting for Gary Peters. I think women should get a choice like the 2 above.
Thanks for sharing.

Do you even live in MI?

Thanks for sharing.

A vote for John James is the end of Pre-existing conditions of the ACA.
--------------------------

In response to a similar ad attack from the pro-Democratic Senate Majority PAC, James released a statement claiming he has “never supported eliminating protections of preexisting conditions” along with his own ad vowing he “will always protect anyone with a preexisting condition.”

Snip

“John wants to keep the parts of the Affordable Care Act that work, protect seniors and people with preexisting conditions,” wrote Abby Walls, director of communications for James’ campaign in an email to PolitiFact Michigan.

Snip

Repealing the ACA has been an aim of Republicans for a decade. Just recently, the Trump administration submitted a brief to the Supreme Court in a case seeking to have the ACA ruled unconstitutional. If the administration is successful, the ACA’s protections for people with preexisting conditions would fall away.

“If the ACA were gone, the industry would revert back to cherry-picking so fast it would make your head spin,” Pollitz says.

Attack ad exaggerates John James’ health care stance
---------------------------------
it really doesn't matter what James wants, republican's want pre-existing conditions gone along with SS and changes to Medicare.

Giuliani, and Giuliani even called John James his new best friend. Reports now say that Parnas is willing to cooperate with investigators. The question is, why did he meet with John James and will his meeting with James ever come up?
JJR_Giuliani.png

JJR_GiulianiTweet.png

The New York Times reports that Parnas was intimately involved in President Trump’s decision to withhold aid to Ukraine until they agreed to investigate his political opponent. He is now reportedly cooperating with a federal investigation. James has still refused to explain what was discussed during the meetings.

Giuliani and Parnas weren’t the only shady characters James met with. Over the course of his previous failed Senate run, James sought endorsements from, campaigned with, and praised several of the Republican party’s most questionable members.

John James Revealed - With Friends Like These…:Rudy Giuliani and Indicted Businessman Lev Parnas - John James Revealed

Not John James, he lost to Debbie Stabenow, now he's runny against Sen Gary Peters! See who he hangs with.
Why are you such a racist? I'll be voting for the black man

Do you even live in MI?

Thanks for sharing.

A vote for John James is the end of Pre-existing conditions of the ACA.
--------------------------

In response to a similar ad attack from the pro-Democratic Senate Majority PAC, James released a statement claiming he has “never supported eliminating protections of preexisting conditions” along with his own ad vowing he “will always protect anyone with a preexisting condition.”

Snip

“John wants to keep the parts of the Affordable Care Act that work, protect seniors and people with preexisting conditions,” wrote Abby Walls, director of communications for James’ campaign in an email to PolitiFact Michigan.

Snip

Repealing the ACA has been an aim of Republicans for a decade. Just recently, the Trump administration submitted a brief to the Supreme Court in a case seeking to have the ACA ruled unconstitutional. If the administration is successful, the ACA’s protections for people with preexisting conditions would fall away.

“If the ACA were gone, the industry would revert back to cherry-picking so fast it would make your head spin,” Pollitz says.

Attack ad exaggerates John James’ health care stance
---------------------------------
it really doesn't matter what James wants, republican's want pre-existing conditions gone along with SS and changes to Medicare.

Nope

James is a liar and a fraud, like so many politicians.
You ALWAYS attack the Republican. Your "attacks" on Democrats are always weak. You sound like Mac1958
Yikes.

I never think about you, unless you're bitching at me about something.

You need to get me out of your freakin' head.
I never think about you either until you post as thought you're an impartial observer who stands above politics where the rest of us simpletons wallow in the mud. It's the superior attitude while spreading the Pelosi talking points that gets us to respond

James is a liar and a fraud, like so many politicians.
You ALWAYS attack the Republican. Your "attacks" on Democrats are always weak. You sound like Mac1958
Yikes.

I never think about you, unless you're bitching at me about something.

You need to get me out of your freakin' head.
I never think about you either until you post as thought you're an impartial observer who stands above politics where the rest of us simpletons wallow in the mud. It's the superior attitude while spreading the Pelosi talking points that gets us to respond
Yeah. I hadn't posted. I was already floating around in your mind.

Get me out of your head. It's ugly in there. And yes, too simplistic for me.

Where are you getting all those ideas from?

Forum List

Back