The real John James, vote for Sen Gary Peters!!

Hes behind in the polls, but not by much. Considered dead heat

Gary Peeters is a nothing senator. Time to replace him
I suspect Peters is a shoo in, with Trump at the top of the ticket. Michigan likely goes big for sleepy Joe. In the last 50 years, Michigan has had only two R senators.

I'm proud of him and Planned Parenthoods in the USA and in MI. May they never close in MI.

John James is a republican and a tramper, so he is a bad vote. John James works at a company his Dad started or use to.

Anyway Peters is a better vote.

Please keep endorsing people.

Anyone with any sense will look at your endorsement and go the other way.

I suspect Peters is a shoo in, with Trump at the top of the ticket. Michigan likely goes big for sleepy Joe. In the last 50 years, Michigan has had only two R senators.

And I suspect you still suffer flashbacks from your LSD use.

And I suspect you still suffer flashbacks from your LSD use.
Everything I posted is accurate.

Trump partisans are even dumber than Ears partisans.

I'm proud of him and Planned Parenthoods in the USA and in MI. May they never close in MI.

John James is a republican and a tramper, so he is a bad vote. John James works at a company his Dad started or use to.

Anyway Peters is a better vote.

Where are you getting all those ideas from?
Penelope or Penny-lope as I like to call her is a classic tribalist. Her viewpoint of the world doesn't depend on intelligence....just maudlin impressionism. She's probably buys automobiles by pretty colors.....

Jo

Gary Peters is soooo proud that there's a Planned Parenthood in Auburn Hills. You know, health care for low income people....like in Auburn Hills where the median income is 58,000. :3:

Yep. John James is a bad man. He believes in God, country, family, working for a living... and he met with Rudi Guiliani! He's satan!! :laughing0301:
Planned Butcherhood is not Medical treatment. It is mass murder.

And that is why Detriot was destroyed. To many Democrats. They fuck up everything.

And that is why Detriot was destroyed. To many Democrats. They fuck up everything.
Just like republicans, but somehow they don’t know it.

When referring to Repubs like McCain and Flake ,you are right.

No. Nearly all of them suck. They are co-opted by the ultra wealthy, just as the Ds are. The only good ones are Massie and Amash. When you get smarter, you’ll understand. Maybe.

No. Nearly all of them suck. They are co-opted by the ultra wealthy, just as the Ds are. The only good ones are Massie and Amash. When you get smarter, you’ll understand. Maybe.
Those pesky facts for sure will never register with the op.she lives in a fantasyland unable to accept reality that she is the only person in Michigan that does not want to see communist whitmere burn a slow painful always using government propaganda internet links as her evidence of proof :auiqs.jpg: she thinks She is Always right and everybody else in The world is wrong. :uhoh3:

Forum List

Back