The "real" George Zimmerman selling his artwork on ebay

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
George Zimmerman Is Selling A "Justice For All" Original Painting On eBay

First hand painted artwork by me, George Zimmerman. Everyone has been asking what I have been doing with myself. I found a creative, way to express myself, my emotions and the symbols that represent my experiences. My art work allows me to reflect, providing a therapeutic outlet and allows me to remain indoors :) I hope you enjoy owning this piece as much as I enjoyed creating it. Your friend, George Zimmerman

As word spread about the auction, the current bid shot up from $344 to $810.

hm. the guy clearly knows there are plenty of idiots willing to pay

First hand painted artwork by me, George Zimmerman. Everyone has been asking what I have been doing with myself. I found a creative, way to express myself, my emotions and the symbols that represent my experiences. My art work allows me to reflect, providing a therapeutic outlet and allows me to remain indoors :) I hope you enjoy owning this piece as much as I enjoyed creating it. Your friend, George Zimmerman

I like the first comment:

"John Wayne Gacy did some painting as well..."

Pop-culture is a fickle medium. Zimmerman better cash in before the low information public educated a-holes forget who he is.

the current bid is just shy of a 100 grand

Quick question...............how much do you think that Zimmerman would get for a painting of him shooting a helpless black teenager?

I'm guessing that a lot of racist asshats would pay top dollar, especially if they are of the tea bagger variety.

hm. the guy clearly knows there are plenty of idiots willing to pay
Not quite so.
There's one idiot who can't pay a dime. The maggots are having him for their Christmas dinner. "HEY MFer! Did you 'AXE' if you could have a drumstick?"

Oh the sweet irony.
George is going to make millions making paintings and all Tracy got was a $800.00 licensing fee from a Chinese Halloween mask co. to crank out rubber masks that look like 'T' with a gold 'grille' and a string which when you pull it makes a voice come from the mask saying "You gonna die tonight mother fucker".
Word is George is going to buy some and send them to the assholes at MSNBC

New Topics

Forum List

Back