You really think BLM and antifa have been misrepresented? I don't.

All those confrontations for Proud Boys were WITH BLM and Antifa. DO I wanna pick a side? Hell no. These are "proxy war" armies. Fueled by a political divide. And calling an American Samoan a "white supremacist" because he confronts ANTI-AMERICAN forces on the marching lines -- is a stretch because the kid "he attacked" was a WHITE BLM or Antifa trooper.

"The law" has to charge and dish out justice equally for violent political confrontation. And if the division is PRO-American vs ANTI-American - this whole circus is more of a sport than "hate groups".

Usual Politifarce spin. Alveda King is still a Repub because "her uncle and grandpappy were Republicans". Politifarce just should have STOPPED THERE.

THEN the SPIN MACHINE dumps the crap cream and nutty topping on with junk like -

"while MLK was in jail -- his wife got a call asking for endorsement from JFK and REFUSED to commit because MLK had never endorsed Pres candidates." And THAT'S supposed to DISPROVE that MLK was a Republican? Horseshit with whipped cream topping.

Or it wasn't until the LBJ/Goldwater race that MLK privately favored LBJ. WHAT A CHOICE HEY???

HAVING to go to POLITIFART for a "Truth Meter" test is like ADMITTING you have no brain and cant read critically for yourself.

Last edited:
Not as much as The Nothing. And certainly not as many as you could if you learned the ancient art of Kung Fu. 😄
No, I never could or would kill as many people as Stalin, and I do know some Kung Fu.

I can whip the Dragon's tail.. well, I used to could. Tiger style, Little preying Mantis. I like Dragon the best, everything in Dragon originates from the hips. Very powerful and straighforward.

The only thing I'm not really good at is donkey kick, and I can't whip the Dragon tail anymore without probably pulling something. I used to practice with weights on my legs and got really good at it. Dragon punches? No problem to this day.

No, I never could or would kill as many people as Stalin, and I do know some Kung Fu.

I can whip the Dragon's tail.. well, I used to could. Tiger style, Little preying Mantis. I like Dragon the best, everything in Dragon originates from the hips. Very powerful and straighforward.
You like to thrust your hips powerfully towards your opponent... cool beans. Everyone has their own get down. Good for you.
The only thing I'm not really good at is donkey kick, and I can't whip the Dragon tail anymore without probably pulling something. I used to practice with weights on my legs and got really good at it. Dragon punches? No problem to this day.
I prefer a Kamyamaya myself.

Forum List

Back