The Real Danger With $26.5 Trillion of U.S. Debt - Trump

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019

Debt can be handled, but with a corrupt and incompetent president at the helm, the devastation is expounded. Everyone can see that Trump is sinking America to a point of no return.

When the public reads about individuals who are profiting from the Trump administration’s programs, such as one Treasury official who doubled the value of his family’s investment company with the very program he designed, they lose trust in the system – and so do those who buy our debt. Given that we have a President who has fired numerous independent inspector generals tasked with oversight, refused to comply with Congressional inquiries, and refused to commit to accepting the results of the 2020 election, I fear that their trust is in short supply.

The Trump administration’s lack of leadership has not only resulted in tragic and unnecessary loss of life, but also prolonged our economic pain and placed a formidable burden of debt on future generations, leading Fitch Ratings to cut its outlook on the U.S.’s credit to “negative.”

I take it you missed the whole news cycle that people want higher unemployment benefits, that the Democrats wanted to bail out failing cities. We need to put away the national credit card and stop spending like drunken sailors. We need to stop spending to see if humingbirds can fly through trees if directed by psychologists. We need to stop sending abortion aid to Zimbabwe. Each party has spent Irresponsibly. It needs to stop. Biden and his crew are talking Trillions in spending.

Debt can be handled, but with a corrupt and incompetent president at the helm, the devastation is expounded. Everyone can see that Trump is sinking America to a point of no return.

When the public reads about individuals who are profiting from the Trump administration’s programs, such as one Treasury official who doubled the value of his family’s investment company with the very program he designed, they lose trust in the system – and so do those who buy our debt. Given that we have a President who has fired numerous independent inspector generals tasked with oversight, refused to comply with Congressional inquiries, and refused to commit to accepting the results of the 2020 election, I fear that their trust is in short supply.

The Trump administration’s lack of leadership has not only resulted in tragic and unnecessary loss of life, but also prolonged our economic pain and placed a formidable burden of debt on future generations, leading Fitch Ratings to cut its outlook on the U.S.’s credit to “negative.”
sorry that I thought this was going to be a rational discussion on the debt,,
turns out its just another TDS rant about orange man bad,,,

I take it you missed the whole news cycle that people want higher unemployment benefits, that the Democrats wanted to bail out failing cities. We need to put away the national credit card and stop spending like drunken sailors. We need to stop spending to see if humingbirds can fly through trees if directed by psychologists. We need to stop sending abortion aid to Zimbabwe. Each party has spent Irresponsibly. It needs to stop. Biden and his crew are talking Trillions in spending.
We need to stop spending American tax money to teach african men how to clean their penis

Isn't it amazing how Democrats said not one word about the increase under Obama, but vilify Trump daily?

Reminds me of the way Republicans went after Obama, and aren't saying a word about the increase under Trump.

You ruined your own OP by blaming Trump. Are you aware the Congress has approved of all of Trump’s spending, just as they did Obama’s. It’s clearly a bi-partisan effort. Why be a partisan about it?

Isn't it amazing how Democrats said not one word about the increase under Obama, but vilify Trump daily?

Reminds me of the way Republicans went after Obama, and aren't saying a word about the increase under Trump.
The Ds in Congress voted for Trump’s spending, while criticizing him. The corporate media refuses to expose the hypocrisy of the D Party.

obviously you never payed attention to the BARRAG obama admin.---blind people or just down right ignorant--and no, what prolonged this is the --we will get the white house back, no matter what geriatric morons of the.....wait for it..... asshole, brain dead greedy rotton demoncrats blm(demoncrats) antifa(demoncrats)---but you so called AMERICANs think its ok for all that to happen---WITHOUT MASKS---wtf is making you poor souls to follow and condone this shit---bottom line--complain to your reps---geriatrics---or maybe you couldnt think of that without your fearless leaders directing you---they will not help you---WAKE UP

When a left wing poster suddenly decides that - Debt is bad

I immediately understand that they are insincere and do not take the post seriously.

Trump has been overspending by trillions since he was president and you can't include him in this only Democrats and civilians...???

Our founding fathers who are now hated told us about these things. You only are selectively knowledgeable by Prog globalist promotions in our education system to not realize it. We all live off of it. But it still exists and has for a long time.

Trump has been overspending by trillions since he was president and you can't include him in this only Democrats and civilians...???
Lol I take it you are unable to read the English language. I said each party. I only stated that Democrats wanted to bail out cities. I did not place the blame on any one party. If you had been keeping up with any news you would have noticed that congress has approved of his spending or they would have curtailed it. Just as when 44 and others were in office.

Lol I take it you are unable to read the English language. I said each party. I only stated that Democrats wanted to bail out cities. I did not place the blame on any one party. If you had been keeping up with any news you would have noticed that congress has approved of his spending or they would have curtailed it. Just as when 44 and others were in office.
Cities got bailed out before the 4th stimulus bill and the Repubs had no problems then until tender hearted Trump was critiqued on his handling of the virus response by NY and a few blue states, he ignored it from the red states...

Cities got bailed out before the 4th stimulus bill and the Repubs had no problems then until tender hearted Trump was critiqued on his handling of the virus response by NY and a few blue states, he ignored it from the red states...
And you crazy point is? You only want to criticize Trump and leave the democrat spending out? You do realize that Democrats have traditionally been bigger spenders of the tax payers money?

/——/ Who is trying to increase the debt?
Pelosi says virus relief talks will resume when GOP agrees to $2.2T price tag: 'We're not budging'

Assets are real.

Debt is out there in the ether and whether it gets satisfied or not depends upon how many lawyers and accountants you have on staff.

New Topics

Forum List

Back