The Ravens/Steelers game scheduled for Thanksgiving Night has moved to Sunday due to Positive cases

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Im so fucking mad right now. I was planning on watching football all day in my underwear while watching Boston Market and eating pie and now I have a game taken away from me

Im so fucking mad right now. I was planning on watching football all day in my underwear while watching Boston Market and eating pie and now I have a game taken away from me

That kinda sucks. OTOH, it gives the Steelers (and Ravens) more time to rest from last Sunday, but it also takes away the long "bye" week the Steelers would have gotten and needed next week as they've gotten no bye week this year thanks to the Titans. And it gives Baltimore more time to better plan and prepare for their Covid losses.

I'm kind of surprised, I know the LAST thing the NFL wanted was to lose that golden cash cow big Thursday Night Thanksgiving football game.

That kinda sucks. OTOH, it gives the Steelers (and Ravens) more time to rest from last Sunday, but it also takes away the long "bye" week the Steelers would have gotten and needed next week as they've gotten no bye week this year thanks to the Titans. And it gives Baltimore more time to better plan and prepare for their Covid losses.

I'm kind of surprised, I know the LAST thing the NFL wanted was to lose that golden cash cow big Thursday Night Thanksgiving football game.

They need to move the Lions game to 4pm and Cowboys game to 8pm

I'm rather disappointed. We had plans to watch with the in-laws and our siblings to hopefully watch the dreadful Ravens lose. Looks like Blackjack and dominos instead.

They need to move the Lions game to 4pm and Cowboys game to 8pm

This is becoming bullshit.

I'm rather disappointed. We had plans to watch with the in-laws and our siblings to hopefully watch the dreadful Ravens lose. Looks like Blackjack and dominos instead.

Agreed. This was the cap of a great holiday evening to see this big game. I don't think there was any way the Ravens were going to beat the Steelers tomorrow night! Now if the Steelers lose on Sunday, this is going to feel like one of those really bad ref calls that throws the outcome of a game.

This is now 2 fer 2 that the Steelers have taken it on the chin over some other team getting infections.

Meantime: NONE of these people have actually gotten SICK or died.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Agreed. This was the cap of a great holiday evening to see this big game. I don't think there was any way the Ravens were going to beat the Steelers tomorrow night! Now if the Steelers lose on Sunday, this is going to feel like one of those really bad ref calls that throws the outcome of a game.

This is now 2 fer 2 that the Steelers have taken it on the chin over some other team getting infections.

The Steelers may COVID their way to 16 and 0.

The Steelers may COVID their way to 16 and 0.

Maybe but so far they've gotten to 10-0 on their own merits DESPITE Covid.

Other teams keep getting sick and the Steelers keep paying for it, not them.

That sucks. It was the only good thanksgiving game

Forum List

Back