The Rats are jumping ship

I wonder if any of these guys are re-thinking their decision to go into politics.

Imagine having to tiptoe around this buffoon.

I wonder if you will re-think your decision to vote for Biden? My guess is you will just blame all the bad stuff on Trump, even after Harris takes over in the short term.
I can't imagine not being happy I voted against this stain in our history. Even for Biden, a lousy candidate.
but yet you still voted for a lousy candidate....folks like you are part of the problem mac...
Sure, okay.
at one time you would have agreed with me....what happened to you mac?...
Trumpism.

I would have certainly voted third party in both 2016 and 2020, and I resent the fact that I had to vote for the Democrat. But I had no choice.
you always have choices.....so you are saying you just got sucked in to the "i hate trump" crowd....and you cant give me the lessor of 2 evils here because both are pretty pathetic and with harris you have someone who is worse than either one of them......
There is NO getting into the sucked into I hate Trump group To know the pos and the vile life he's led is all one needs to know So glad republicans don't care how big a pos he is ,as long as he's their's
your problem eddie is you seem to think trump is the only vile piece of shit in politics....i bet you have voted for quit a few of them yourself...but of course you probably dont care because ....as long as they are yours.....
Perhaps you want to call Bill vile BUT nowhere harry not ever has there been so despicable vile ah in our WH But you keep making excuses for him Shows me what you are

I
I don't think they are deserting the ship at all --- they showed loyalty to Trump in a dramatic way early on, and the ones that showed most loyalty? They are running for president. (Cruz and Graham) The Dems don't do loyalty, but the GOP does.
Misplaced loyalty is not a virtue 1000's were loyal to Hitler too
as you are with yours. only your's wants to take away guns like Hitler. son you just can't get away from that fact. ever hear of the NRA? who wants them gone? please Nazi boi tell us.
Jc you gotta come up with new BS... That take away your guns is just repub crappola
t true. How many examples you want? I gots the evidence

I wonder if any of these guys are re-thinking their decision to go into politics.

I wonder if you will re-think your decision to vote for Biden? My guess is you will just blame all the bad stuff on Trump, even after Harris takes over in the short term.
I can't imagine not being happy I voted against this stain in our history. Even for Biden, a lousy candidate.
but yet you still voted for a lousy candidate....folks like you are part of the problem mac...
Sure, okay.
Trumpism.

I would have certainly voted third party in both 2016 and 2020, and I resent the fact that I had to vote for the Democrat. But I had no choice.
you always have choices.....so you are saying you just got sucked in to the "i hate trump" crowd....and you cant give me the lessor of 2 evils here because both are pretty pathetic and with harris you have someone who is worse than either one of them......
There is NO getting into the sucked into I hate Trump group To know the pos and the vile life he's led is all one needs to know So glad republicans don't care how big a pos he is ,as long as he's their's
your problem eddie is you seem to think trump is the only vile piece of shit in politics....i bet you have voted for quit a few of them yourself...but of course you probably dont care because ....as long as they are yours.....
Perhaps you want to call Bill vile BUT nowhere harry not ever has there been so despicable vile ah in our WH But you keep making excuses for him Shows me what you are
Obammy

Sure, okay.
Trumpism.

what am i eddie?....someone unlike you, who cant grasp the fact that the great majority of politicians on both sides are a bunch of rat bastards who can give a fuck about anyone but what they can get?....but then you cant see that can you eddie?...or wait, you can only see one side,the ones that you like you can give a fuck how they are...right eddie?...

Forum List

Back