The radicalization of the left

The left continues to attempt to hyper-sexualize children. Kudos to these parents for staying on top of what their school system was doing and for taking action to protect their children.

San Diego Parents Pulling Their Kids From School Over Inappropriate Sex-Ed Curriculum

Uh, yeah, let's look at that crazy idea.

The sixth grade curriculum includes lessons on gender identity, birth control, the stages of sex, STDs, HIV, and pregnancy. Parents are calling the material “too much, too soon” and age-inappropriate while San Diego officials defend the curriculum by arguing that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention supports the lesson plans, CBS News 8 reported.

Um, Okay, Poodle, not seeing what is wrong with that. Frankly, I went to a Catholic school back in the 1970's, and they pretty much started teaching us the birds and the bees at about that age. When they weren't peppering with religious propaganda, there was some actual useful information in there.

Probably prevented a lot of teen pregnancy.

This is exactly what the left is doing here in the U.S. And their minions better wake up before it’s too late and we are The People’s Republic of China II.
In extrajudicial indoctrination camps around Xinjiang, ethnic Uighur men and women are forced to study Chinese history, write personal reflections, and sing songs like "Without the Communist Party, there is no New China." Many are beaten, tortured, and are unable to go home.
Here in the U.S., the left is doing the exact same thing:
  • The left has forced citizens to perpetuate an outrageous lie and refer to a man as a “woman”.
  • The left has forced citizens to reject science and accept that a man can think his way into becoming the opposite gender.
The left has reached new levels of oppression in the U.S. and they are not satisfied yet. In fact, they are trying to accelerate their oppressive efforts.

China is secretly imprisoning close to 1 million people — but they've left 2 big pieces of evidence behind

This is exactly what the left is doing here in the U.S. And their minions better wake up before it’s too late and we are The People’s Republic of China II.
In extrajudicial indoctrination camps around Xinjiang, ethnic Uighur men and women are forced to study Chinese history, write personal reflections, and sing songs like "Without the Communist Party, there is no New China." Many are beaten, tortured, and are unable to go home.
  • The left has forced citizens to perpetuate an outrageous lie and refer to a man as a “woman”.
  • The left has forced citizens to reject science and accept that a man can think his way into becoming the opposite gender.
The left has reached new levels of oppression in the U.S. and they are not satisfied yet. In fact, they are trying to accelerate their oppressive efforts.

China is secretly imprisoning close to 1 million people — but they've left 2 big pieces of evidence behind

We lock up more people than China does, and we only have a third as many people.

We lock up more people than China does, and we only have a third as many people.

Good to know some in this country still enforce the law.

I don't know how she hasn't monetized the massive amount of attention she gets from Republicans.
Sure, both ends of the spectrum love highlighting shining symbols of their points.

This lady is a perfect example of the intellectual dishonesty of Identity Politics and Political Correctness. I can't blame them.

The Democrats did the same thing with Sarah Palin. They brought her up at every opportunity.

Obviously. Just one of the seemingly endless examples of how the two "sides" can be so similar in their behaviors.

but the difference is that Palin was attacked for being who she is, Dolezal is being attacked for pretending to be something she isn't. Not anywhere near equivalent.

I don't know how she hasn't monetized the massive amount of attention she gets from Republicans.
Sure, both ends of the spectrum love highlighting shining symbols of their points.

This lady is a perfect example of the intellectual dishonesty of Identity Politics and Political Correctness. I can't blame them.

The Democrats did the same thing with Sarah Palin. They brought her up at every opportunity.

Obviously. Just one of the seemingly endless examples of how the two "sides" can be so similar in their behaviors.

but the difference is that Palin was attacked for being who she is, Dolezal is being attacked for pretending to be something she isn't. Not anywhere near equivalent.
There are always going to be differences. No two situations are EVER the same. Equivalency is rare.

My point is that both ends shamelessly exploit any perceived weakness at every opportunity, regardless of the validity of the argument.

That allows them both to (a) ignore and avoid the sins of their own tribe, and (b) avoid concentrating on actually improving things.

The radicalization has happened as identity politics replaced liberalism as the guiding principle of the left.

Dolezal is an extreme example, but hers is just a search for an identity that is acceptable to the left. Whereas liberalism is an egalitarian philosophy that sees all people as the same, identity politics divides people into groups with an accompanying degree of acceptance. At the very bottom are white males and Jews. At the very top are Islamists, blacks and gays.

Rachel was just trying to cut in line in the pecking order of privilege.

The radicalization of the left...

D747B085-016B-4D7F-85E8-1A185D598A27.jpeg

The left is taking us directly towards the exact fascism of the Nazis...
“I remember the America our fathers … fought for in World War II. After the horror of that war, they came home determined to educate the coming generations, not fall into blind groupthink and emotional reactions as did the German people prior to the war,” writes John Salunek.
They refuse to accept independent thought, freedom of speech, or individualism.

We Hear You: Some Free Speech to Honor Those the Nation Salutes on Memorial Day

seems to me that if we lock up 2 million people (more than any other country in the world) and we have more crime than any other advanced industrialized country, then we are doing it wrong.

The difference is, no one knew who Dolezal was until she was found in a backwater pretending to be something she wasn't. Palin was attacked because she was a manifestly unqualified person being put one heartbeat away from the Presidency.

seems to me that if we lock up 2 million people (more than any other country in the world) and we have more crime than any other advanced industrialized country, then we are doing it wrong.
Yup, letting them out of jail, or not having a penalty to begin with ought to work wonders.

Last edited:

There are always going to be differences. No two situations are EVER the same. Equivalency is rare.

My point is that both ends shamelessly exploit any perceived weakness at every opportunity, regardless of the validity of the argument.

That allows them both to (a) ignore and avoid the sins of their own tribe, and (b) avoid concentrating on actually improving things.

I agree with you in principle, but it is quite evident that there are more attacks generated by the left than by the right, the constant attacking of Trump is much greater than any attacks on Obama, the difference being that much of the media are leftists who have not been able to get over Hillary losing.

the other problem IMHO is career politicians, the founders never intended being in congress to be a lifetime pursuit, they envisioned that people would serve the government for a term or two and then return to real life. Being in congress has become much too lucrative financially and that is why we see so much corruption, lying, and cheating.

I agree with you in principle, but it is quite evident that there are more attacks generated by the left than by the right, the constant attacking of Trump is much greater than any attacks on Obama, the difference being that much of the media are leftists who have not been able to get over Hillary losing.

the other problem IMHO is career politicians, the founders never intended being in congress to be a lifetime pursuit, they envisioned that people would serve the government for a term or two and then return to real life. Being in congress has become much too lucrative financially and that is why we see so much corruption, lying, and cheating.
Is there more now? Yeah, I agree with that, and I see two reasons: First, we're just worse and more divided with each President. We're just getting uglier. And second, the Left thought it was over, that demographics had finally taken over and they were on their way. This threw a huge monkey wrench into that notion and they completely lost their shit as a result. Their behavior been a big disappointment.

The question is whether 2016 was a Big Change or a Last Gasp. My guess is the latter, but I'm lousy at political predictions.

Couldn't help it with Sarah. She kept saying such stupid things, and she was just so damn funny.
/——/ What Stupid things did Gov Palin say?

Forum List

Back