The radicalization of the left

I don't see anyone trying to defend Dolezal
Uh...you have sat right here on USMB defending both Rachel Dolezal and her idiotic "identify" position. Show me a single left-winger that doesn't vehemently support people "identifying" as another gender?

Really? Tell me when I defended her claims that she was black. I might have expressed my sympathy for someone who is so obviously confused, but I've expressed my sympathy for RWNJs that just can't face reality as well. You're listening to too much Hannity. Reality isn't as he describes.

I don't know how she hasn't monetized the massive amount of attention she gets from Republicans.
Sure, both ends of the spectrum love highlighting shining symbols of their points.

This lady is a perfect example of the intellectual dishonesty of Identity Politics and Political Correctness. I can't blame them.

The Democrats did the same thing with Sarah Palin. They brought her up at every opportunity.

Obviously. Just one of the seemingly endless examples of how the two "sides" can be so similar in their behaviors.

Couldn't help it with Sarah. She kept saying such stupid things, and she was just so damn funny.
Agreed. She was an easy target. But that's where we are now, just attack at every chance.

She wasn't an unwilling target. Without her figuratively yelling "LOOK AT ME!!!" with her riduclously stupid statements, and right wingers holding her up as a standard, her silly saga would have faded much sooner. The phrase "she was asking for it" is usually hateful and undeserved, but in Sarah Palin's case it was accurate.

EC068C23-7253-41F9-A153-71D3DBEC57FE.jpeg

The left loves MS-13 but hates the American heroes who serve and protect...

ICE director: Dems defend MS-13, but call border officers Nazis

Hey AH, I'm an unabashed liberal and served our nation in the US Navy aboard destroyers during war time (1967-1969); my guess is a punk like you is a false patriot as well as a lying SOB.
Who cares? Nobody asked. Though it is ironic that Guy Catcher went into the one branch of the military known for homosexuality. :laugh:

At the end of the day - you didn’t even denounce MS-13 in your post or deny that you support them. Because, like all idiot “unabashed liberals”, you support the invasion of the U.S. You’ve lost on the battlefield of ideas so know you’re resorting to the typical fascist tactic of trying to win by violence.

In one post you've violated the rules of the USMB, insulted the Navy and the Seals who put their life in harms way to protect America and end with a damn lie, something you are known for.

I don't see anyone trying to defend Dolezal
Uh...you have sat right here on USMB defending both Rachel Dolezal and her idiotic "identify" position. Show me a single left-winger that doesn't vehemently support people "identifying" as another gender?

Really? Tell me when I defended her claims that she was black. I might have expressed my sympathy for someone who is so obviously confused, but I've expressed my sympathy for RWNJs that just can't face reality as well. You're listening to too much Hannity. Reality isn't as he describes.
So you think a man can't be a woman?

I don't know how she hasn't monetized the massive amount of attention she gets from Republicans.
Sure, both ends of the spectrum love highlighting shining symbols of their points.

This lady is a perfect example of the intellectual dishonesty of Identity Politics and Political Correctness. I can't blame them.

The Democrats did the same thing with Sarah Palin. They brought her up at every opportunity.

Obviously. Just one of the seemingly endless examples of how the two "sides" can be so similar in their behaviors.

Couldn't help it with Sarah. She kept saying such stupid things, and she was just so damn funny.
Agreed. She was an easy target. But that's where we are now, just attack at every chance.

She wasn't an unwilling target. Without her figuratively yelling "LOOK AT ME!!!" with her riduclously stupid statements, and right wingers holding her up as a standard, her silly saga would have faded much sooner. The phrase "she was asking for it" is usually hateful and undeserved, but in Sarah Palin's case it was accurate.
Lol, coming from someone who wanted Hillary as president. She could say something smart if it crawled in her head, and tried to come out on its own.

Um, Stormy Mac, nobody put Dozeal on a ballot where she'd be one heartbeat away from the Presidency. Republicans thought that would be a nifty idea with Palin. She then got a multi-million dollar contract to speak on Fox News before they realized that she had nothing to actually say.

No one had even heard of Dozeal before they found out she was lying about being black. Right after they said, 'You mean there are any black people in Spokane, WA?"

The very fact you need to bring up this false equivalency shows how weak your argument is.

But isn't that the GOP's fault for giving her a podium to start with?

You see, the thing was, Palin as governor had the good sense to listen to the professional administrators who actually run that state for the oil companies. So one can't entirely blame McCain's team for looking at her, but the point was, they didn't do their due dilligence and find out that she wasn't all that bright.

That the GOP kept giving her platforms because she appealled to the worst elements amongst them was the problem, not the left's mocking of her.

No comparison to Dozeal at all, who wasn't all that important before her fraud was discovered, and was never elevated afterwards by anyone but the right.

Forum List

Back