The Racist In Your Midst.

OregonJayBird

Rookie
Jul 17, 2009
Breaking news to those who have never learned this: there is absolutely no such thing as “reverse racism.” That is a fallacy. There is only racism. If one human being is bigoted against by another human being, it simply does not matter what color of skin the offender has. Period. The term “reverse-racism” is something that has come about only in recent years, and is a bastardization of correct grammar. People who use this term are ignorant to the definition of racism.

When I see a person being oppressed, or ignored, or ridiculed, or mocked, or beaten down, or excluded, or seen as the enemy simply because of the color of their skin I know that in my heart to be racism.

In America, when I see that the FCC allows for the Black Entertainment Television (BET) network to operate, it is clear to me that this is furthering racism, as well. For if there were a White Entertainment Television (WET) network, oh, my, the roar from other races would be deafening.

How is this so?

I have heard some say, “Because all of the rest of television is white television.” This is a false argument, and does not carry fact. Media corporations survive on giving the masses what they want, and they are fully aware of each and every time slot, as well as who wants to watch what. That’s how they are able to remain both competitive and profitable; so the above argument carries no weight. Everyone watches TV, and the networks are experts in turning that fact in to capital.

As a white male I have witnessed first hand the play of what is now universally accepted as “the race card” from every known race… every known race that is but those of Caucasian varieties. Remembering that this is not nationality I am speaking of, as I realize people are just as oppressed by other, like-colored people in our country. I am strictly speaking of color-difference racism.

The problem is that, as Caucasians, there is this sense for some that it is their lot in life to endure the “It’s snowing in here!” comments with grace and humor. It is considered “funny” when a man gets behind a stand-up comedy microphone and begins spewing ignorant generalizations about Caucasians. However, if a Caucasian were to stand up and begin ranting about the generalizations of other races many would be offended to the point of black-listing the so-called entertainer.

We as Caucasians feel somehow forced to sit and take the uttering of bombastic loud-mouths claiming they have been linked to something “because I’m ____!” You may fill in the blank with whatever color you wish.

Yet oddly, I have never, ever witnessed a Caucasian saying, “It’s because I’m white.” Where is our Reverend Sharpton? Our Jesse Jackson? Fools given air time on national television who do nothing but drum up further animosity and yes, racism. Certainly if a prominently known white male stood up at a podium and spouted, “My client was clearly targeted as a white man,” the frenzy of laughter and harassment would be unbearable to the victim. But the truth is racism agains Caucasians DOES happen. Just as criminally intentioned Caucasians commit unspeakable acts against other races, so to do other races against Caucasians.

Racism does exist. It is in the rank and file of every one of us. It does not make its home in only one color. Hatred, fear, and bigotry exist in every race on the planet.

“Say it loud: I’m black and I’m proud!”

Touche’.

“Say it loud: I’m white and I’m proud!”

Both are positive self-images to kindle. Neither is racist.

I agree. Good post.

You agree with the post but your avatar says "Good Night White Pride"?

I believe you are missing a very important facet of my post. I think his avatar only furthers my point. Do you see my self-determination to simply be a man among men as racist? Then you, sir, are only boxing yourself in against the onslaught of your own silence.

Hold your head up, man, speak your mind. It's okay to say that you've been intimidated or scared by a person of another race because of their ignorance against yours. Don't laugh anymore at your race as a knee jerk reaction; it's okay. Laugh at yourself only if it applies. And laugh at others only if they laugh at themselves first.

Above all, never shake hands with a lie. Be a friend to yourself first.

Love See No Color is absolutely beautiful when practiced by ALL colors.

Breaking news to those who have never learned this: there is absolutely no such thing as “reverse racism.” That is a fallacy. There is only racism. If one human being is bigoted against by another human being, it simply does not matter what color of skin the offender has. Period. The term “reverse-racism” is something that has come about only in recent years, and is a bastardization of correct grammar. People who use this term are ignorant to the definition of racism.
Thank you, Captain Obvious.

If you want to preempt the Black Racist BULLSHIT that addresses their whining self-pity, delusional victmhood, and a sense of parasitic entitlement ......read my thread that's divided into 9 oarts entitled: "Black Racism's ARROGANCE". Practically all their Crappola is exposed.

If you want to preempt the Black Racist BULLSHIT that addresses their whining self-pity, delusional victmhood, and a sense of parasitic entitlement ......read my thread that's divided into 9 oarts entitled: "Black Racism's ARROGANCE". Practically all their Crappola is exposed.

While I appreciate your enthusiasm, I must distance myself from anything too specific in its venting. There is racial frustration from all colors of people. I consider myself a very educated person, and understand the toll racism has taken on other colors. I simply wanted to add a balance of caucasion frustration. To let whites know that they deserve just as much right to be proud of their color, too, and to speak out when they feel racially violated. No one should suffer ignorance. No one.

Not too far in the future most of the planet will be brown in tone anyways, so best to start playing nice now.

When I see a person being oppressed, or ignored, or ridiculed, or mocked, or beaten down, or excluded, or seen as the enemy simply because of the color of their skin I know that in my heart to be racism.

In America, when I see that the FCC allows for the Black Entertainment Television (BET) network to operate, it is clear to me that this is furthering racism, as well. For if there were a White Entertainment Television (WET) network, oh, my, the roar from other races would be deafening.

How is this so?

I have heard some say, “Because all of the rest of television is white television.” This is a false argument, and does not carry fact. Media corporations survive on giving the masses what they want, and they are fully aware of each and every time slot, as well as who wants to watch what. That’s how they are able to remain both competitive and profitable; so the above argument carries no weight. Everyone watches TV, and the networks are experts in turning that fact in to capital.

As a white male I have witnessed first hand the play of what is now universally accepted as “the race card” from every known race… every known race that is but those of Caucasian varieties. Remembering that this is not nationality I am speaking of, as I realize people are just as oppressed by other, like-colored people in our country. I am strictly speaking of color-difference racism.

The problem is that, as Caucasians, there is this sense for some that it is their lot in life to endure the “It’s snowing in here!” comments with grace and humor. It is considered “funny” when a man gets behind a stand-up comedy microphone and begins spewing ignorant generalizations about Caucasians. However, if a Caucasian were to stand up and begin ranting about the generalizations of other races many would be offended to the point of black-listing the so-called entertainer.

We as Caucasians feel somehow forced to sit and take the uttering of bombastic loud-mouths claiming they have been linked to something “because I’m ____!” You may fill in the blank with whatever color you wish.

Yet oddly, I have never, ever witnessed a Caucasian saying, “It’s because I’m white.” Where is our Reverend Sharpton? Our Jesse Jackson? Fools given air time on national television who do nothing but drum up further animosity and yes, racism. Certainly if a prominently known white male stood up at a podium and spouted, “My client was clearly targeted as a white man,” the frenzy of laughter and harassment would be unbearable to the victim. But the truth is racism agains Caucasians DOES happen. Just as criminally intentioned Caucasians commit unspeakable acts against other races, so to do other races against Caucasians.

Racism does exist. It is in the rank and file of every one of us. It does not make its home in only one color. Hatred, fear, and bigotry exist in every race on the planet.

“Say it loud: I’m black and I’m proud!”

Touche’.

Both are positive self-images to kindle. Neither is racist.

Good post, I truly thought we as a country would see a reduction to the number of racist remarks because we now have a black presiident. Instead, I have seen a dramatic increase in racist accusations. If you disagree with this President on any of his poliicies, you are called a racist by both white liberals and black people.

It is my opinion that if this keeps up they will ensure that another black person will not be elected Presdient for another 100 years no matter what their policies or party affiliation is. We have a right to criticize the policies of any and all Presidents no matter what color their skin is. Black, Brown, White, Purple, no President is exempt from accountability because of their skin color.

Last edited:
The president's color has only been an issue to those too ignorant to call attention to anything else about the man. It's a crutch; a political block to divert attention.

He is our president, not our black president.
And while I am a supporter of our president I also support your reply, as it isn't targetted at a color.

I had no misconception that having a black president would change anything too dramatically. Haters will always find a reason to hate, regardless of their race.

My observation is that this is less of an issue among the younger generation and, consequently, they are less tolerant of racist whining. I see this as a welcome social advancment.

OREGONJAYBIRD:

Not too far in the future most of the planet will be brown in tone anyways, so best to start playing nice now.

Translation:

"Whites, you have every right to be proud of your racial heritage BUT DO IT NOW BECAUSE YOU´RE ABOUT TO GO THE WAY OF THE DODO.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
My guess is ThePickledPunk is:

1. Messy, doesn't pick up after himself, with horrible taste in EVERYthing.
2. Unattractive, likley with bad hygiene.
3. Uneducated (high school...maybe, though thinks often about the girl he could never get)
4. Makes around $10 an hour or less. Never will amount to anything in his life.
5. Few friends. Five tops. Terrible parents, or parents that are ashamed of him.
6. He's white trash and he knows it. That's the funniest part. Deep down he KNOWS he's white trash, and for some reason appears proud of it.
7. A social turd. No one of any stature wants to hang out with this guy. Those that do hang out with him are just as sad and white trash as he is, so they keep close.

Sorry white trash guy. You're a loser, and you know you always will be... we all know that you know that as you sit there smiling, trying to think of some witty comeback; just like a loser would.

of course there is reverse racism. it modifies the word racism to add specific information. like covert racism. or white racism

Forum List

Back