The Racist History of The Democratic Party

History is history. Today is today.

We have a President who pretended not to know who David Duke is, to keep his base happy.

WE have a fool here who omits Trumps strong disavowals of David Duke....., over the years. From Politifact

Biden wrong when he says Trump hasn’t condemned David Duke

By Amy ShermanAugust 27, 2019

EXCERPT:

Joe Biden said that President Donald Trump has failed to condemn racist leaders like David Duke, a former Ku Klux Klan leader, and white nationalist Richard Spencer.

In a speech in Iowa Aug. 20, Biden said:

"David Duke, head of the Ku Klux Klan, former head of the Klan. When that group came out of the woods, the fields, carrying those torches he said, ‘That’s why we voted for Donald Trump.’ He said he would take the country back. The white nationalist, Richard Spencer, he hailed Trump. He said, ‘This is the white nationalism we have been looking for.’ Did you hear him condemn either one of those people? Ever utter a word of condemnation?"

Biden didn’t answer his own question, but he was clearly stating Trump hasn’t condemned either racist leader.

Biden accurately quoted Duke’s comments about Trump, and Spencer did hail Trump.

But Biden exaggerates when he says Trump hasn’t condemned Duke at all.

Trump’s condemnation of Duke goes back decades, though sometimes Trump has been more forceful than other times. Trump has also criticized demonstrations in which Spencer participated. But then Trump also said that there were "very fine people, on both sides" at the Charlottesville, Va., march."

large size mine
Le6kTZc.gif

Neither one of your misleading quotes actually show any support for David Duke. You are truly desperate when you are that stupid to notice, that he isn't supporting or endorsing the man. :cuckoo:

He doesn't give a SHIT about David Duke!

Meanwhile YOU ignored the Politifact article I posted showing he has repeatedly condemned Duke over the decades.

:auiqs.jpg:
I never said Trump supported or endorsed David Duke.

So now you're just another liar.

And then you have to launch the personal attacks.

You are a proven liar and an emotional child. And, therefore, a good Trumpster.

Ha ha ha, I never said you did, blind reader. Here is my full reply to your photo:

"Neither one of your misleading quotes actually show any support for David Duke. You are truly desperate when you are that stupid to notice, that he isn't supporting or endorsing the man. :cuckoo:

He doesn't give a SHIT about David Duke!

Meanwhile YOU ignored the Politifact article I posted showing he has repeatedly condemned Duke over the decades."

===

I said..." your misleading QUOTES.

I know you didn't support or endorsed David Duke.

Maybe your glasses are dirty?

Called me a liar for NOT lying, that's a new one. :laugh:

You are exposed as a poor reader....

:itsok:
The reactions from Trumpsters on this thread has been all I need. As If I needed proof of what you are.

But thanks for your rapt attention.

:itsok:

I support taking down actual confederate monuments, yes. I also support renaming all the southern bases named after confederate generals. And I've long supported removing confederate flags from all government property and removing them from being within the flags of States.

Blacks have reasonable reason to resent those. And government should not be doing things that reasonably offends a significant portion of it's own population.

That said, I do not support doing it through riots but through lawful means. I think looters and rioters should be arrested and spend a good chunk of time in jail. I'd also declare open season on them when they are looting someone's property
Yea thats good.
Howbout peacefully removing them

Um ... right ... that's what I just advocated. You understand that, right?

But you know today Trump wants to keep confederate flags on military bases?

Sounds like a good idea. I just said I'm FOR peacefully removing them and AGAINST tearing them down. I also advocated prison for looters and rioters tearing them down.

I'm totally with Trump that protesters who destroy monuments should get lengthy prison sentences, I just said that
The Veterans' Memorial Preservation and Recognition Act of 2003 establishes criminal penalties for anyone who "willfully injures or destroys, or attempts to injure or destroy ...veterans' memorials"

That law doesnt include monuments of enemies we've defeated.
Just like we dont have monuments to Osama bin Laden.
Or could we erect a Hilter statue and it would be protected.

No matter what the statue is, people taking it on themselves to destroy it should result in a lengthy jail sentence. Do it the right way

Forum List

Back