the racism from Obama never stops

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..I've linked many times before how the Obamas are racist.....and now it's SPILLING out of him since the election is over --MORE racism from the Chief Racist
  • Former president tells The Breakfast Club that Republicans have 'created a sense that white males are the victims'
  • Narrative 'doesn't jive with both history and data, and economics' and will be difficult to unwind he says
  • Obama also said that evangelical Hispanic voters who backed him for 'fact that he supports their views on gay marriage or abortion'

..I've linked many times before how the Obamas are racist.....and now it's SPILLING out of him since the election is over --MORE racism from the Chief Racist
  • Former president tells The Breakfast Club that Republicans have 'created a sense that white males are the victims'
  • Narrative 'doesn't jive with both history and data, and economics' and will be difficult to unwind he says
  • Obama also said that evangelical Hispanic voters who backed him for 'fact that he supports their views on gay marriage or abortion'

Wow, are you new here. White males are crying and wailing all the time on this site about how they are "victims". Obama just might be a poster here.

Obama needs to be buried in the sand in one of his oceanfront homes with his head above it...waiting for the tide to come in..

Wow, are you new here. White males are crying and wailing all the time on this site about how they are "victims". Obama just might be a poster here.
so, you agree, Obama IS a racist

Stating the obvious does not make Obama a racist

UNDENIABLE he is a racist--not only that, I've stated many times how the blacks are OBSESSED with race to the point that it warps their minds--AND .......HERE is Obama yakking about race--again!!!!

How can he be for homo marriage and abortion and be against homo marriage and abortion?
And no one will dare ask him that question.

How can he be for homo marriage and abortion and be against homo marriage and abortion?
And no one will dare ask him that question.
no one asks him any critical questions

UNDENIABLE he is a racist--not only that, I've stated many times how the blacks are OBSESSED with race to the point that it warps their minds--AND .......HERE is Obama yakking about race--again!!!!

That is just stupid. Like I said, stating the obvious is not racism.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
but when I not only state the obvious and BACK it up with facts, the HATERS call me racist!!!!!!
SAME with Mr Trump....NOW it's not racism !!!
BULLSHIT

What ‘obvious’ thing is he stating?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
but when I not only state the obvious and BACK it up with facts, the HATERS call me racist!!!!!!
BULLSHIT

Look dumbshit, pointing out simple demographic data is not racists. Nor is it racists for Obama to state the obvious, that Republicans have created an environment of white victimhood. I mean talk about "snowflakes". Actually, from your logic, when Trump talks about how he has helped black employment, well he is a racist because he mentioned blacks.

Republicans have created an environment of white victimhood. I mean look around here, dozens of threads about whites being victimized. It's damn near comical, but mostly just sad.

Republicans have created an environment of white victimhood. I mean look around here, dozens of threads about whites being victimized. It's damn near comical, but mostly just sad.
Never heard of white privilege?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
BULLSHIT

Look dumbshit, pointing out simple demographic data is not racists. Nor is it racists for Obama to state the obvious, that Republicans have created an environment of white victimhood. I mean talk about "snowflakes". Actually, from your logic, when Trump talks about how he has helped black employment, well he is a racist because he mentioned blacks.
Democrats make everything about race because they are racist

Yes, there are many threads about the demonization of white people. You think its cool to minimize anti white racism. You thinks its hilarious that people are tired of the left opens racism against white people. How many times have democrats casually said "we dont want any more old white politicians", apparently not even realizing that is a racist statement? There are countless examples of left wing racism. Either all racism is bad, or none of it is. You cant have it both ways.

There are massive profits and gifts in the race game. But the advancing of a nation can suffer for it.

Yes, there are many threads about the demonization of white people. You think its cool to minimize anti white racism. You thinks its hilarious that people are tired of the left opens racism against white people. How many times have democrats casually said "we dont want any more old white politicians", apparently not even realizing that is a racist statement? There are countless examples of left wing racism. Either all racism is bad, or none of it is. You cant have it both ways.

I think anti-white racism is about the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. Sure, maybe it happens, upon a rare occasion, but I never have liked blacks using "racism" as an excuse for lack of performance, We all have our crosses to bear, you play with the cards you are dealt, it ain't that damn hard. This constant whining and crying about anti-white racism is a disgrace to, well, white people. I am white. I am old. I am male. With companies throughout the world undertaking diversity programs, well yeah, that kind of puts me at a disadvantage. But I don't sit around and cry about it, I don't complain that I am being shit, or cheated, or discriminated against. I buckle down, work harder, and smarter, than everyone else. If I don't come out on top, who gives a shit. What matters is that I do my best and I don't make excuses. It ain't that damn hard.

There are massive profits and gifts in the race game. But the advancing of a nation can suffer for it.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

Maybe one day, that dream will become a reality. But as long as we have all you little pissants moaning about "white victimhood" and you other little twerps screaming for "affirmative action", which by definition means being judged by the color of your skin, Martin Luther King will still be just dreaming. More than fifty years later, and it is still just a dream.

I think anti-white racism is about the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. Sure, maybe it happens, upon a rare occasion, but I never have liked blacks using "racism" as an excuse for lack of performance, We all have our crosses to bear, you play with the cards you are dealt, it ain't that damn hard. This constant whining and crying about anti-white racism is a disgrace to, well, white people. I am white. I am old. I am male. With companies throughout the world undertaking diversity programs, well yeah, that kind of puts me at a disadvantage. But I don't sit around and cry about it, I don't complain that I am being shit, or cheated, or discriminated against. I buckle down, work harder, and smarter, than everyone else. If I don't come out on top, who gives a shit. What matters is that I do my best and I don't make excuses. It ain't that damn hard.
Nah, lefties cant accuse everyone of being racist, while they are frequently and openly racist.

Forum List

Back