The Racial Violence that Dare Not Speak Its Name

M.D. Rawlings

Classical Liberal
May 26, 2011
Heavenly Places
By John T. Bennett
08/30/2011
American Thinker

Recent flash mob violence has alerted Americans to a troubling wave of sadistic racial mayhem. A notable outbreak occurred in Denver in 2009, setting a pattern of delay, denial, and silence. Now that same scourge has returned to Denver, among many other places.

. . . These flash mobs have turned the comfortable narrative of racism on its head. Politicians, the media, academics, and the legal community do not have the capacity to face the issue. The reigning dogma of white racism is too deeply entrenched. There is a small grievance industry built around condemning white racism and intolerance, real or imagined. Indeed, the welfare state itself is in large part based on the assumption that whites need to give more to achieve racial equality, as reflected in President Obama's lament that the civil rights movement didn't focus on economic redistribution. Legal treatises complain that the racist white power structure grows into the bitter fruit of anti-minority racist violence. For instance, the work of Mari Matsuda and Richard Delgado is featured in countless undergraduate courses, and is ubiquitous in graduate and law school courses. They argue that hate speech is a severe social problem and that such speech, along with other tools of racism, keeps minorities in an inferior position (1). While academics dwell on hateful speech, the actual violence continues. We all pay the price, as racial guilt is used to extort tax money for the welfare state, which fosters the mobs. The PC status quo will not acknowledge the fact that the worst form of racism today is black mob violence.

LINK

Unlike leftist space cadets, what conservatives—white, black, brown, yellow or polka dot—have known for some time is that it is the racism of black urban thugs that rages most of all in this country, and the reasons for that are self-evident.

How come you don't see any whites starting the mob riot. Flash mob is a fancy word for criminals. Breaking into stores and looting is not funny and people will protect their property.

He is going to make the Titanic look like a life boat he will go down so fast. I just don't think he can buy enough votes. If it was a popular vote he would lose hands down. All he has done is ruin this country. Too much time with Jemimah Wright.

How come you don't see any whites starting the mob riot. Flash mob is a fancy word for criminals. Breaking into stores and looting is not funny and people will protect their property.

Theres not going to be any riots when Obama loses clown.

I'd bet there'd be a few isolated riots. But nothing like these assclowns predict.

I don't know what has Obama really done for the Black community for them to take to the streets if he loses? unemployment for Blacks is at 16% and he hasn't exactly showered us with gifts since hes been in office.

I'd bet there'd be a few isolated riots. But nothing like these assclowns predict.

I don't know what has Obama really done for the Black community for them to take to the streets if he loses? unemployment for Blacks is at 16% and he hasn't exactly showered us with gifts since hes been in office.
16%thats probably an improvement for the lazy bastards!!

16%thats probably an improvement for the lazy bastards!!

Your not employed either bitch so thats irrelevant.:eusa_hand:

He has you right where he needs you.

When Obama loses it is going to be very scary for whites out on the street. It will be lock and load time.

Bullshit.

HG,

You're a sensible and good person, but there are going to be a lot of African Americans that are rioting. It will start with the arrogant one that will blame his loss on racism and they it will be the opportuntists next. Don't think whites will be the only victims. Just like the Rodney King riots, there were be a lot more black business looted and a lot more black victims!

On election night. The family and I will be watching the results in the safety of our home, but I will be carrying my Springfield that night and loading my Saiga (which I never do)!

I hope I am wrong, but I can't see the black community taking his loss lightly!

I predict some rioting in big cities like CHICAGO, Detriot, LA, Dallas, NY etc.

Forum List

Back