The Queers Left Behind: How LGBT Assimilation Is Hurting Our Community’s Most Vulnerable

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020

. Here, a motley crowd of queer homeless youths — who definitely could not afford admission to Dance on the Pier — decided to throw an impromptu party of their own. With the bass from the Ariana Grande concert pulsing in the background, the youths — male, female, cisgender, transgender, gay, lesbian, bisexual, black and Latino — drank, smoked, sang, vogued and played cards under the dim light of the street lamps.

The premise of the article fails as a post hoc fallacy.

That gay and transgender Americans have been successful in realizing their comprehensive civil rights and have managed to neutralize many of the laws and measures which sought to disadvantage gay and transgender Americans has nothing whatsoever to do with LGBT youth who are homeless, who have been victims of crime, or who are subject to poverty.

That gay and transgender Americans have been successful in realizing their comprehensive civil rights and have managed to neutralize many of the laws and measures which sought to disadvantage gay and transgender Americans has nothing whatsoever to do with LGBT youth who are homeless, who have been victims of crime, or who are subject to poverty.
they weren't disadvantaged--that's bullshit like RACISM/POLICE brutality

they weren't disadvantaged--that's bullshit like RACISM/POLICE brutality

I knew of a transgender/crossdresser/non binary homeless who sat by a McDonald's parking lot and the trans/crossdresser/non binary person isn't there any more.

But a real tough type homeless person actually bragged to me that he hurt the homeless transgender person.

I feel i should have had my phone on record mode at the time so i could have taken the recording of him bragging that he hurt the transgender person and liked it when the person screamed. to be able to turn the recording over to the police. I am feeling sick that he would harm a member of the LGBT community.

I wonder if he bragging about it is why i threw up the other day.

Well it's the HuffPo......one of your sides favorite sources...they couldn't possibly be wrong.........and you know they have to make up more bullshit to keep the crusade alive!!!!!

Well it's the HuffPo......one of your sides favorite sources...they couldn't possibly be wrong.........and you know they have to make up more bullshit to keep the crusade alive!!!!!

Here are better sources.

New Topics

Forum List

Back