The Queers are at it again!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
I don’t think the gays, lesbians or otherwise queers of human nature will ever quit.

New Jersey's governor signed legislation Thursday giving gay couples all the rights and responsibilities of marriage allowed under state law - but not the title.

(snip)

"We must recognize that many gay and lesbian couples in New Jersey are in committed relationships and deserve the same benefits and rights as every other family in this state," Gov. Jon S. Corzine said in signing the legislation.

The Legislature passed the civil unions bill on Dec. 14 in response to a state Supreme Court order that gay couples be granted the same rights as married couples. The court in October gave lawmakers six months to act but left it to them to decide whether to call the unions "marriage" or something else.

Gay couples welcomed the new law, but argue not calling it "marriage" creates a different, inferior institution. Even some same-sex couples who attended the bill signing remained lukewarm about the law.

More: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061221/ap_on_re_us/gay_marriage_10

Helluva move for Human Rights, don’t cha think?

Psychoblues

Wow, what a surprise. They get exactly what they said they wanted and now the bar has been placed higher. Who could have predicted that?

Dig that!!!!! The ******* wanted a raise in pay in Memphis, then demanded at least consideration for equality then got their asses handed to them by the assasination of the most peaceful man that ever lived, Martin Luther King. Imagine that?!?!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

Wow, what a surprise. They get exactly what they said they wanted and now the bar has been placed higher. Who could have predicted that?

I don't have a problem with gay unions. But two gay dudes shouldn't be seen as equal to a man and a woman in name. Not for any moral or religious reason but because queers have it way easier than heteros. They don't have to put up with the non-sensical, emotion driven rantings of a woman on a bad hair day. No menstrual cycle, no pregnancies, and no holiday shopping sprees. Gay guys don't hold life long grudges over missed birthdays and botched Valentine's Day presents. If anything, Brokeback Mountainism is a cop out for dealing with the hardships that a man has to go through with a woman. Pfffffft, yeah my life would be soooooooo much easier if my wife and I could sit around and play video games all day and then go upstairs for a little oral-anal action. So no, hell no, gays should never be allowed to call themselves "married." It's an insult to us guys who face up to the challenges of dealing with a woman on a daily basis.

Now two lesbos on the other hand, well, that's another story. The problems and hardships two bitches face in a monogomous relationship and all those hormones flying around is extraordinary. Clearly a name like The Ultimate Union or a Mega-Marriage is fitting for two dykes tying the knot. :)

Dig that!!!!! The ******* wanted a raise in pay in Memphis, then demanded at least consideration for equality then got their asses handed to them by the assasination of the most peaceful man that ever lived, Martin Luther King. Imagine that?!?!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

Please....Martin Luther King was no more special than Jesse Jackson, preaching for the money. He has been elevated to mythical status but really, what did he acually cause that wasn't happening already? Are we suppose to believe he freed the blackman all on his own? Ever heard of Gandhi, how about Jesus Christ or Mother Teresa? Are you actually saying that MLK was the most peaceful man that ever lived?

Oh by the way, I work with several men from Africa that hate the way American blacks use the hyphenated African-American crap. They feel that once they become Americans that is who they are. Actually they don't like American blacks and would rather be around whites, amazing isn't it?

Man, I can't imagine!!!!!!! Whew, I'm so glad you got that off my chest!!!!!

Psychoblues

I don't have a problem with gay unions. But two gay dudes shouldn't be seen as equal to a man and a woman in name. Not for any moral or religious reason but because queers have it way easier than heteros. They don't have to put up with the non-sensical, emotion driven rantings of a woman on a bad hair day. No menstrual cycle, no pregnancies, and no holiday shopping sprees. Gay guys don't hold life long grudges over missed birthdays and botched Valentine's Day presents. If anything, Brokeback Mountainism is a cop out for dealing with the hardships that a man has to go through with a woman. Pfffffft, yeah my life would be soooooooo much easier if my wife and I could sit around and play video games all day and then go upstairs for a little oral-anal action. So no, hell no, gays should never be allowed to call themselves "married." It's an insult to us guys who face up to the challenges of dealing with a woman on a daily basis.

Now two lesbos on the other hand, well, that's another story. The problems and hardships two bitches face in a monogomous relationship and all those hormones flying around is extraordinary. Clearly a name like The Ultimate Union or a Mega-Marriage is fitting for two dykes tying the knot. :)

Psychoblues
Ghandi has MLK in a stranglehold for that.

Ooooh boy. You don't know half the guys I"ve dated then.

Psycho, you really need to read some threads around here. If you did youd realize we already have a thread on the NJ statute.

I also realize that you are trying to pretend you are against gay marriage here by exagerating your opponents position but can you atleast try to show some respect and refrain from derogatory name calling? All you are doing is showing how much of a hypocrite you are.

Please....Martin Luther King was no more special than Jesse Jackson, preaching for the money. He has been elevated to mythical status but really, what did he acually cause that wasn't happening already? Are we suppose to believe he freed the blackman all on his own? Ever heard of Gandhi, how about Jesus Christ or Mother Teresa? Are you actually saying that MLK was the most peaceful man that ever lived?

Oh by the way, I work with several men from Africa that hate the way American blacks use the hyphenated African-American crap. They feel that once they become Americans that is who they are. Actually they don't like American blacks and would rather be around whites, amazing isn't it?

You really hate everything black dontcha Neil...

You really hate everything black dontcha Neil...

Actually Gump, the fact that you would quote two imbeciles like Charlie "the racist" Rangle and Ann "shit for brains with a fake accent" Richards says everything about you that anyone could ever want to know.

I had quite a long conversation with a gentleman from Sudan last night, he was easily the blackest person I have ever met. He is also one of the hardest workers and one of the most interesting persons I have ever spoken to. My new job has me working at an airport with 3,000 other people of every nationality and creed, I have found that I like most that I have met, regardless of there ethnic origin. You see Gump, I am not really interested in the color of a man's skin, it is what is inside their brain and heart that concerns me....what do they do when nobody is watching, that defines a person. You on the other hand seem obsessed with race, that is why you feel a need to accuse others of racism, to take the spotlight off of your own.....think about it Jili.

Actually Gump, the fact that you would quote two imbeciles like Charlie "the racist" Rangle and Ann "shit for brains with a fake accent" Richards says everything about you that anyone could ever want to know.

Really? What does it say? It was the quotes that matter. Mr Ed could have said them for all I care. I attributed them because I think it is important to do so...

I had quite a long conversation with a gentleman from Sudan last night, he was easily the blackest person I have ever met. He is also one of the hardest workers and one of the most interesting persons I have ever spoken to.

Ah, the old "some of my best friends are black" defense...

My new job has me working at an airport with 3,000 other people of every nationality and creed.

As, so the failed point and click artist becomes a baggage handler! A step up in the world heh? No wonder you come across as so bitter...

You see Gump, I am not really interested in the color of a man's skin, it is what is inside their brain and heart that concerns me.

Is that why you're always being disrepectful to black culture, like the way they talk, wear their cloths etc?

You on the other hand seem obsessed with race, that is why you feel a need to accuse others of racism, to take the spotlight off of your own.....think about it Jili.

I rarely accuse anybody of racism..try homophobia - you'd be on the right track...:eusa_angel:

Really? What does it say? It was the quotes that matter. Mr Ed could have said them for all I care. I attributed them because I think it is important to do so...

Hate to break this to you gump but Mr. Ed didn't really talk, they spread peanut butter on the roof of his mouth to make it look like he was(he did have a more intellectual brain than Charlie Rangle). The Easter Bunny also doesn't exist and I won't tell you about Santa this close to Christmas. Rangle and Richards never put together a sentence worth quoting or of importance.

Ah, the old "some of my best friends are black" defense...

Wow, that's not too cliche', try to think of SOMETHING original.... won't you?

As, so the failed point and click artist becomes a baggage handler! A step up in the world heh? No wonder you come across as so bitter...

I have no problem working part time to get both health and travel benefits, 100 dollars to go to Europe first class seems worth it( a mere 48 hours a month gets me that). I also x don't need to join a health club, this job is an incredible workout. I am still doing illustration and photography also, why would you feel a need to denigrate what I do for a living anyway? Do you have a problem with work among the great unwashed you elitist asswipe(guess you wouldn't want to get your hands dirty working around the minorty people you pretend to champion)? What do you do for a living as gump (we know your a lawyer when you play Jilian)?

Is that why you're always being disrepectful to black culture, like the way they talk, wear their cloths etc?

Generally I make fun of wealthy white kids that try to adopt silly fashion ideas in order to gain a little street credit, are you a fan of Vanilla Ice or that idiot Federline? What black culture are you talking about.

I rarely accuse anybody of racism..try homophobia - you'd be on the right track...:eusa_angel:

Oh, so that wasn't an indirect way of accusing me of being a racist, yea sure. As for the homophobia, more cliche's gump? I have had a number of friends, yes real friends, die because of that self destructive life style. It is the lifestyle I don't care for. I also don't like overuse of alcohol, I've lost three friends to that lifestyle too.

Note how well putting your assinine quotes ''before'' my answers works?

Hate to break this to you gump but Mr. Ed didn't really talk, they spread peanut butter on the roof of his mouth to make it look like he was(he did have a more intellectual brain than Charlie Rangle). The Easter Bunny also doesn't exist and I won't tell you about Santa this close to Christmas. Rangle and Richards never put together a sentence worth quoting or of importance.

OH Shitty! Say it ain't so! Mr. Ed didn't really talk! Wow. Unbelievable (rolls eyes). I bet you were just DYING to tell everybody how you knew about the peanut butter trick. My you're intelligent!

Wow, that's not too cliche', try to think of SOMETHING original.... won't you?

Cliche's are fine...as long as they are true!

Do you have a problem with work among the great unwashed you elitist asswipe(guess you wouldn't want to get your hands dirty working around the minorty people you pretend to champion)? What do you do for a living as gump (we know your a lawyer when you play Jilian)?

Are you saying that only minorities work in these jobs? Or is that your latent racism showing through again. No, I don't have a problem with working with anybody, I do have a problem with pseudo intellectual wannabes trying to correct others, be dismissive and act like an all round Know It All, when clearly they have obvious neural limitations to do so. What do I do for a living, Shitty? Swing....

Generally I make fun of wealthy white kids that try to adopt silly fashion ideas in order to gain a little street credit, are you a fan of Vanilla Ice or that idiot Federline? What black culture are you talking about.

Why make fun of such kids? There a black kids who like white culture and vice versa. Some do it for cred, some do it because of that's what they like. And you call me elitist...lol...

Oh, so that wasn't an indirect way of accusing me of being a racist, yea sure. As for the homophobia, more cliche's gump? I have had a number of friends, yes real friends, die because of that self destructive life style. It is the lifestyle I don't care for. I also don't like overuse of alcohol, I've lost three friends to that lifestyle too.

I've known quite a few homos in my life time and their lifestyle is far from destructive. Alcohol is a drug. Once again you are using apples and oranges.

Note how well putting your assinine quotes ''before'' my answers works?

Um, yeah...what's your point?

You, Avatar4321, are such a sucker. Suck this.

I am definitely NOT against civil unions, convenient relationships, legal embracements or especially gay marriages. I support freedom, human nature and all that represents the America that I love so dearly. All Men (and women) Are Created Equal. That does not exclude those differences that you seem to want to patronize.

I once thought of homosexuality as a "queer" of nature. I now realize that it is a FACT of nature. Maybe you didn't completely understand the gist of my post.

What kind of minority are you claiming as your salvation?

Psychoblues

Psycho, you really need to read some threads around here. If you did youd realize we already have a thread on the NJ statute.

I also realize that you are trying to pretend you are against gay marriage here by exagerating your opponents position but can you atleast try to show some respect and refrain from derogatory name calling? All you are doing is showing how much of a hypocrite you are.

I am definitely NOT against civil unions, convenient relationships, legal embracements or especially gay marriages. I support freedom, human nature and all that represents the America that I love so dearly. All Men (and women) Are Created Equal. That does not exclude those differences that you seem to want to patronize.

I once thought of homosexuality as a "queer" of nature. I now realize that it is a FACT of nature. Maybe you didn't completely understand the gist of my post.

Psychoblues

Are you posting while drunk again? Because that makes absolutely no sense.

Psychoblues

Fortunately for the rest of us, the America you "love so dearly" only exists in your drunken stupors.

New Topics

Forum List

Back