The Q Shamin wants to testify - I say let him and everyone else arrested do so

White racist are such cowards....now all these bad ass motherfuckers want to throw da da under the bus....not just any da da, but a da da that shits on the military, who refused to serve his country when asked, who cost tax payers millions upon millions with this golfing trips and perks at his hotels, who did nothing to stave off this pandemic and its deaths, who gave us expedited vaccines cures then bailed on us, who wouldn't know a fact if it slapped him the face, who has thrown his rioters under the bus, who by the way, called you guys low class and now they want to turn on the guy???? Trump issued pardons to killer rappers before he left office AND LEFT YOU NUTS ALL ALONE.....LOLOL

Chansley is an ACTOR--------a professional protestor and con artist. He's not a trumpster---he was an instigator--and I suspect that his real job is actually as a government undercover. He's supposedly former Navy and I watched his actions at the other rallies and the capital. His body language says that what he was shouting that he didn't actually believe and he watched for others reactions as he tried to herd other protestors to go where he wanted.

No doubt - The Q Shamin is a crisis actor and AntiFa plant.
Down deep, he hates Trump and wanted to make him look bad ...
He got the tats purely for show! :lol:

No, I think he is an FBI or some other alphabet plant-------tattoos are common among the military btw.

Dude!! Are Neo-Nazi/ White Supremacist tats common in the military?
FBI? The dude lost his job, was evicted, and has been living in his mother's basement for months.
But do go on! :heehee:

NEWS FLASH.....MOST OF THE MURDEROUS ARRESTED.....ALL HAD TO BE BAILED OUT BY THEIR PARENTS......GOOGLE IT!!

what was kick ass funny, seeing these old bearded white racist being bailed out of jail, with their mammies waiting on em'. White racist are funny. Dude got a million dollars worth of guns but can't post bail money....LOLOL

A Capitol riot suspect known as the "QAnon Shaman" said he was "deeply disappointed" in former President Donald Trump for not being "honorable."
His attorney Albert Watkins appeared on CNN Monday night to condemn the former president for the "Trump talk" and propaganda that created the "environment" ahead of January 6.
  1. Both QAnon Shaman and his lawyer hate Trump. There's Democrat complicity in the Capitol violence right there.
  2. It's a (political) party, but a party nonetheless, and they've been drinking, heavily. There's a "hostess environment" and the ladies are being sexually harassed on the job at work. There's a lawyer with nice clothes and they're making a lot of money.

what was kick ass funny, seeing these old bearded white racist being bailed out of jail, with their mammies waiting on em'. White racist are funny. Dude got a million dollars worth of guns but can't post bail money....LOLOL
Their gun collections are about as real as trickle down economics. I could claim to have a car collection to rival Jay Leno's and his would you know?

Chansley is an ACTOR--------a professional protestor and con artist. He's not a trumpster---he was an instigator--and I suspect that his real job is actually as a government undercover. He's supposedly former Navy and I watched his actions at the other rallies and the capital. His body language says that what he was shouting that he didn't actually believe and he watched for others reactions as he tried to herd other protestors to go where he wanted.

No doubt - The Q Shamin is a crisis actor and AntiFa plant.
Down deep, he hates Trump and wanted to make him look bad ...
He got the tats purely for show! :lol:

No, I think he is an FBI or some other alphabet plant-------tattoos are common among the military btw.

Dude!! Are Neo-Nazi/ White Supremacist tats common in the military?
FBI? The dude lost his job, was evicted, and has been living in his mother's basement for months.
But do go on! :heehee:

NEWS FLASH.....MOST OF THE MURDEROUS ARRESTED.....ALL HAD TO BE BAILED OUT BY THEIR PARENTS......GOOGLE IT!!

I believe it. A majority of these clowns either got kicked off a police force and got fired from their last job as a rent-a-cop, or they are dishonorably charged vets. Most of them either don't work, or they work very little.

Forum List

Back