The Pure Greed of Obama's Phony Health-Care Reform

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
The Pure Greed of Obama's Phony Health-Care Reform
by Michael Moore

As House Democrats try to pass health-care reform, filmmaker Michael Moore calls their proposal a joke that is more about Wall Street profits than helping people.

But don't insult me and 300 million Americans by calling this "health-care reform

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-a...e-reform/full/

interesting source, i don't agree with all his points, but he actually makes some good points, click link for the entire text

lol...the silence of the dems

your hero mikey moore thinks its not reform, sure he wants more, but even he sees this bill is crap, wake up

No your an asshole because you vote against your own interest and in doing so screw everyone else too.

No your an asshole because you vote against your own interest and in doing so screw everyone else too.

iow, you know this bill sucks, but will fuck america over anyway...the bill won't take effect for a few years, yet you won't go back to the drawing board and make this a good bill, even moore says this bill is NOT reform, it is crap, yet you two hacks want to pass crap

this bill is not in my interest, you can't even defend it, all you can do is insult and try push crap down american throats...

way to go, and to think i complimented you on another site, you are raging lunatic

Forum List

Back