AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie

For anyone who has seen season 2 of Daredevil, you're already familiar with this incarnation of the Punisher. If you haven't watched Netflix's Daredevil show, I highly advise against watching The Punisher season 1 until you finish seasons 1 and 2 of Daredevil. Plus, Daredevil is the best comic book TV show ever up until now. I'll have to finish this season of the Punisher to decide whether it tops Daredevil.

Jon Bernthal is the Punisher the way Christopher Reeve was Superman and Robert Downey, Jr. is Iron-Man.

I only watched the first episode (titled "3:00 a.m.") so far, and it easily lives up to the quality of the Punisher in season 2 of Daredevil.

Episode 1 starts out very slow, because they have to introduce a new batch of characters and develop them a bit. While there is some action early on in the episode, most of the episode is quite slow, but in a good way. However, the episode doesn't end without some serious ass kicking by the Punisher.

9/10 for episode 1.

I was disappointed

finished the entire 13 episodes today.

but, wont' discuss til you finish it

Episode 3: "Kandahar"

Another solid episode, IMO. The reveal of what happened in Kandahar wasn't as big of an impact as I thought it would be, but I loved how it furthered the story between Punisher and the other guy in the present time.

Some of the flashback stuff in Kandahar was a bit conventional, but there were parts of it that I liked a lot. But the whole back-and-forth between Punisher and the other guy in the present time was awesome. I also liked the ending of this episode a lot.

9.2/10

Episode 4: "Resupply"

I felt like this episode took just a slight dip in quality, but that's mainly due to the high level of quality of the first three episodes. However, it gets a lot better towards the end. There's also a pretty cool car chase scene, and the ending of the episode was pretty good.

8.8/10

Episode 6: "The Judas Goat"

This was probably the slowest episode of the season, but I didn't mind that. I liked this episode quite a bit from a character development perspective.

This is an episode that sets up things to come.

As slow as this episode is, there is a BIG reveal at the end of the episode.

9.4/10

Fucking awesome show, The only thing that gripes my ass is the idea that every Vet comes back fucked up,

Yeah, it's a highly dramatized work of fiction based on a comic book. I don't think it should be taken as a documentary or anything. But it has high production value and is done very well.
Nah I liked the comic as well . The movie versions were godawful. I just don't like the way Vets are portrayed.

Episode 9: Front Toward Enemy

I was very worried early in this episode that they were going to go full libtard. Yes, they still have a lot of stereotypes about veterans and other people. However, as the episode goes on, they really ratchet up the tension, character development, and advance the plot in a very awesome way.

9.7/10

Also, they don't exactly make liberals look good in this episode either; especially a certain libtard politician in this episode.

Episode 10: "Virtue of the Vicious"

9.8/10

This was an awesome episode from start to end. It does feel a bit disjointed, because they jump back and forward in time throughout the episode. But this episode felt like watching The Professional.

It was damn near perfect, but I had a few nitpicks with the episode. Still, it was a great episode.

For anyone who has seen season 2 of Daredevil, you're already familiar with this incarnation of the Punisher. If you haven't watched Netflix's Daredevil show, I highly advise against watching The Punisher season 1 until you finish seasons 1 and 2 of Daredevil. Plus, Daredevil is the best comic book TV show ever up until now. I'll have to finish this season of the Punisher to decide whether it tops Daredevil.

Jon Bernthal is the Punisher the way Christopher Reeve was Superman and Robert Downey, Jr. is Iron-Man.

I only watched the first episode (titled "3:00 a.m.") so far, and it easily lives up to the quality of the Punisher in season 2 of Daredevil.

Episode 1 starts out very slow, because they have to introduce a new batch of characters and develop them a bit. While there is some action early on in the episode, most of the episode is quite slow, but in a good way. However, the episode doesn't end without some serious ass kicking by the Punisher.

9/10 for episode 1.

Dude, why are you into ALL the things I love? The Punisher, The Joe Rogan Experience, O and A, Jim and Sam, Sick fuckin Puppies (their music is so heavy only the devil could lift it), the Chippa podcast, etc.

If you're an MMA fan, we must be twins separated at birth or somefin you sock cucka.

9/10 for episode 1.

Dude, why are you into ALL the things I love? The Punisher, The Joe Rogan Experience, O and A, Jim and Sam, Sick fuckin Puppies (their music is so heavy only the devil could lift it), the Chippa podcast, etc.

If you're an MMA fan, we must be twins separated at birth or somefin you sock cucka.

I'm actually not a big MMA fan, but many of my friends are. I do enjoy watching a good fight, but, to be honest, I can't name many fighters other than the big ones and the ones who I know from Joe Rogan's podcast.

If given the chance, I would like to go to a UFC fight some time. I generally like watching boxing more than UFC, but I'm not a huge boxing fan either.

Forum List

Back