The Psychology of Qanon

Taking over a party and being the entire party are two different things.

I really had to say that? Really?
You are using hyperbole. Do I have to say that? Really?

Is the conversation in the Media thread just bullshit?
YOU brought up "the whole party", not me. And that conversation started with a Trumpster claiming that "a vast majority" of Republicans don't know who Q is. So take it up with that poster.

And you started a stupid thread claiming anyone who took an opposing view to your bull shit was Q....liar.
Single digit IQ Dimwingers are obsessed with this outfit. Republicans don’t know a thing about them. I did a Qanon search and there was page after page of pissy pants threads started by Dimwingers.

If you're a Trump supporter, you won't get very far talking about IQ. Stick with emotional pleas and batshit crazy. It's your thing.
Facts upset you, huh?

Typical Dimwinger.

We could start with the fact that I'm not a Democrat. I'm just not a moron (ie Trump supporter).
Hey, you've forgotten the rule: If you're not a mindless, obedient Trumpster, you must be a radical Chinese pinko Hitler Venezuelan Deep State swamp commie.

YOU brought up "the whole party", not me. And that conversation started with a Trumpster claiming that "a vast majority" of Republicans don't know who Q is. So take it up with that poster.

And you started a stupid thread claiming anyone who took an opposing view to your bull shit was Q....liar.

Where in the thread was that claim? Is this another one of your crazy delusions?

It's called the premis of the op.

It's called you're out to lunch. Get help.

I'll consider the source...

Single digit IQ Dimwingers are obsessed with this outfit. Republicans don’t know a thing about them. I did a Qanon search and there was page after page of pissy pants threads started by Dimwingers.

If you're a Trump supporter, you won't get very far talking about IQ. Stick with emotional pleas and batshit crazy. It's your thing.
Facts upset you, huh?

Typical Dimwinger.

We could start with the fact that I'm not a Democrat. I'm just not a moron (ie Trump supporter).
Hey, you've forgotten the rule: If you're not a mindless, obedient Trumpster, you must be a radical Chinese pinko Hitler Venezuelan Deep State swamp commie.

I haven't said that, so that must be making shit up as usual...

Facts upset you, huh?

Typical Dimwinger.

You keep forgetting about the lizards.

Forum List

Back