The Psychology of Qanon

How many believers are among us here? We'll be able to guess by counting how many of them scoff at, mock, and dismiss this article.
You couldn't tell from the first sentence that the writer is a Quack? Oh geebus----------
And another one.
If believe Epstein operated a pedo island--with all the dems known to have gone---you have to realize that the dems are pedos and that the other dems and swamp republicans either covered for them or kept the "SECRET". This is what logic dictates.

This doesn't even cover all the sexual pervasions that keep popping up---Weinstein dem donor, Anthony Weiner and his Weiner, daddy bush snagged sexually harassing health aid and quickly quieted, Bill Clinton and his trips, Hunter and his filmed rapes, biden and his many sexual harassments and comments such as kids like his leg hairs-----

Again, I used to read the psycho -babble of the adults in charge in the 70's despite being just a kid---mainly I was trying to figure out why the serial killers like charlie Manson and Jim Jones and how and why they were allowed to be--they used sex as form of control and testing to see if someone was one of theirs-------think the politicans are operating on the same system. They look for and encourage and create sexual pervasions in their lieutenants to both control and test them..............sexual deviants have no boundaries but are still "group" think people who will push an agenda by any means necessary with no regards to the damage it does to their victims and others over their lifetime of if it costs them life. Think then given the corruption in Washington-----that they would also be sexual perverts because corrupt personalities also have corrupt sex. ...cheating on spouses, harassing others, going after kids, the plane rides to the sex island, the chinese credit cards at the strip clubs etc.....A way to test and control the corrupted group.

Epstein ran a pedo island, but your assumptions that the "girls" were always in residence, is false. Epstein moved in rich and powerful circles, and not all rich people are pedophiles. It gave him "leverage" if they were, but a lot of people went to the island for legitimate purposes and were completely unaware of Esptein's other sidelines.

It wasn't where "all of the Dems were known to have gone". That's completely false. There were a lot of very rich and powerful men who were involved with Epstein and his "girls", including Donald Trump, who was best friends with Epstein for a long, long time in the 1990's and early 2000's.

None of Epstein's girls have implicated any top Democrats, most noteably, the Clintons. Since they haven't shied away from implicating other rich and powerful men, including Prince Andrew, I couldn't help but notice that Trump, who was sued for beating and raping a 13 year old at Epstein's New York apartment, wished Epstein's girlfriend "well", but called Kamala Harris a "monster".

They included former New Mexico governor Bill Richardson, billionaire Glenn Dubin, modeling agent Jean-Luc Brunel, former U.S. senator George Mitchell and the late MIT scientist Marvin Minsky.

All those named have denied the allegations. I don't believe them either.
No one went to epsteins island for legitimate reasons-----------and all knew about the girls he was running. ...

Given Hilliarys trail of dead bodies------and how Epstein died---and that the FBI has been collecting evidence for the clintons and "CLEANING UP their MESSES" by destroying evidence for the Clintons and the swamp---no will tell and live long enough for the story to get out.

Barr said there wasn't evidence of "widespread" voter fraud. WTF does that even mean?
As he said, it wasn’t fraud enough to change the outcome of the election. Meaning you might find a Trump supporter voting for his dead mother, but you’re not going to find anyone fabricating thousands of votes to drive across state line.

Trump lost Pennsylvania by 80,000 votes. He needed more than a few thousand. He couldn’t “find” enough fraud to change the outcome. He really couldn’t “find” anywhere close to it.

I don’t know who the FBI interviewed, but I’d be willing to wager they interviewed “a few”. At the end of the day, they can track down rioters because there was clear evidence of a crime. It’s a bit different with election fraud where you don’t even have evidence of a crime, unless you assume that Trump losing is evidence, which is both dishonest and was actually claimed by some of his supporters.
Without a formal report its just Barr being an establishment shill. Xiden is illegitimate until everything is investigated. The PA 80,000 could be covered by more than twice the disputed number of votes.
"The Republicans said this 202,377 gap, coupled with 31,547 fewer presidential race votes seen in county data, amounts to "an alarming discrepancy" of 170,830 votes, which is more than twice the reported statewide difference between Biden and Trump."
See what I mean? He's now an establishment shill because he didn't say what you wanted him to say.

These are links to the same faulty analysis. These aren't disputed votes, it's an allegation based on bad information that is not useful. There's nothing to investigate because there's no credible allegation.
1. Barr is an establishment shill because he said what the establishment wanted him to say.
2. Its an allegation made by PA legislators who do know the facts, and no investigation disputed them, Barr did not issue any report on findings.

Last edited:
Trying to find silver linings in the last four years, continued:

This period has certainly been a treasure trove of material for psychological analysis. In this instance, why has the Qanon conspiracy cult caught on with so many Americans? And how many of them will remain now that they were made fools of, on Inauguration Day?

In a recent study conducted by myself, Karen Douglas and Clara De Inocencio, we further investigated why this could be the case. Our conclusion? Conspiracy theories reinforce a belief that nothing in the world happens through coincidence. This refusal to recognize the role of chance leads people to develop a worldview in which hostile and secret conspiracies permeate all layers of society.

Feelings of anxiety and uncertainty also help fuel conspiracy theories. Such emotions function as a psychological warning signal, leading people to try and make sense of societal events that frighten them. This helps to explain the widespread (and ongoing) speculation that followed impactful events such as 9/11 or the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Together with Nils Jostmann and Michele Acker, we found that feelings of uncertainty, coupled with the feeling that your life is not fully in your control anymore, increases conspiracy thinking. Studies by others researchers confirm that emotions reflecting uncertainty — such as fear or worry — can increase conspiracy beliefs.

How many believers are among us here? We'll be able to guess by counting how many of them scoff at, mock, and dismiss this article.
The belief in crackpot conspiracy theories is the result of a total lack of critical thinking skills.
You mean like the "Russia! Russia! Russia!" hoax?

Barr said there wasn't evidence of "widespread" voter fraud. WTF does that even mean?
As he said, it wasn’t fraud enough to change the outcome of the election. Meaning you might find a Trump supporter voting for his dead mother, but you’re not going to find anyone fabricating thousands of votes to drive across state line.

Trump lost Pennsylvania by 80,000 votes. He needed more than a few thousand. He couldn’t “find” enough fraud to change the outcome. He really couldn’t “find” anywhere close to it.

I don’t know who the FBI interviewed, but I’d be willing to wager they interviewed “a few”. At the end of the day, they can track down rioters because there was clear evidence of a crime. It’s a bit different with election fraud where you don’t even have evidence of a crime, unless you assume that Trump losing is evidence, which is both dishonest and was actually claimed by some of his supporters.
Without a formal report its just Barr being an establishment shill. Xiden is illegitimate until everything is investigated. The PA 80,000 could be covered by more than twice the disputed number of votes.
"The Republicans said this 202,377 gap, coupled with 31,547 fewer presidential race votes seen in county data, amounts to "an alarming discrepancy" of 170,830 votes, which is more than twice the reported statewide difference between Biden and Trump."
See what I mean? He's now an establishment shill because he didn't say what you wanted him to say.

These are links to the same faulty analysis. These aren't disputed votes, it's an allegation based on bad information that is not useful. There's nothing to investigate because there's no credible allegation.
1. Barr is an establishment shill because he said what the establishment wanted him to say.
2. It an allegation made by PA legislators who do know the facts, and no investigation disputed them, Barr did not issue any report on findings.
1. Total rationalization. Even if they released a report as you say, the result would have been just the same. Trump loses, you say the report is meaningless because establishment or something.
2. The allegation was factually false as had been pointed out by people who actually know what they’re talking about. There was no investigation indicated for an allegation without a factual foundation.

At minimum, 98% of Americans wouldn't even know who Qanon is if it wasn't for foam-at-the-mouth leftist going batshit crazy about them.
The "joy" of QAnon is that it's a Chinese menu of nonsensical conspiracy theories. And a large majority of Republicans believe some or all of them.

Try this...back track on your "deep state" nonsense or conspiracy theory of choice and it will at some point lead back to some jerk off on youtube or a facebook post telling you to "connect the dots" that would end up looking like a fever dream from Homeland
Oh bullshit... no nmber of conservatives believe some hidden group of child predators are taking over the government.
No number of conservatives believe satan worshipers are infiltrating the U.S. government against Trump
Less than 1/1000th of 1 percent could possibly believe fucking cannibals were after Trump FFS
QAnon is an obscure remnant of a group of 4chan weirdos moved to some other board and make appearances here and there.
They are probably less than a few hundred people at max.
No one pays attention to them BUT liberals trying desperately to create something to compete with REAL terrorist groups like Antifa and BLM

2. It an allegation made by PA legislators who do know the facts, and no investigation disputed them, Barr did not issue any report on findings.
1. Total rationalization. Even if they released a report as you say, the result would have been just the same. Trump loses, you say the report is meaningless because establishment or something.
2. The allegation was factually false as had been pointed out by people who actually know what they’re talking about. There was no investigation indicated for an allegation without a factual foundation.
Meh. No investigation means no one knows any facts. Its all "hearsay". Xiden is illegitimate.

Oh bullshit... no nmber of conservatives believe some hidden group of child predators are taking over the government.
No number of conservatives believe satan worshipers are infiltrating the U.S. government against Trump
Less than 1/1000th of 1 percent could possibly believe fucking cannibals were after Trump FFS
QAnon is an obscure remnant of a group of 4chan weirdos moved to some other board and make appearances here and there.
No one pays attention to them BUT liberals trying desperately to create something to compete with REAL terrorist groups like Antifa and BLM
Again...QAnon is a Chinese menu of batshit garbage and the vast majority of Trump voters believed some or all of it. Most still do.

Now tell me there is no Deep State...Ghead. I know you can't

Trying to find silver linings in the last four years, continued:

This period has certainly been a treasure trove of material for psychological analysis. In this instance, why has the Qanon conspiracy cult caught on with so many Americans? And how many of them will remain now that they were made fools of, on Inauguration Day?

In a recent study conducted by myself, Karen Douglas and Clara De Inocencio, we further investigated why this could be the case. Our conclusion? Conspiracy theories reinforce a belief that nothing in the world happens through coincidence. This refusal to recognize the role of chance leads people to develop a worldview in which hostile and secret conspiracies permeate all layers of society.

Feelings of anxiety and uncertainty also help fuel conspiracy theories. Such emotions function as a psychological warning signal, leading people to try and make sense of societal events that frighten them. This helps to explain the widespread (and ongoing) speculation that followed impactful events such as 9/11 or the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Together with Nils Jostmann and Michele Acker, we found that feelings of uncertainty, coupled with the feeling that your life is not fully in your control anymore, increases conspiracy thinking. Studies by others researchers confirm that emotions reflecting uncertainty — such as fear or worry — can increase conspiracy beliefs.

I sort of agree that the motivation for conspiracy theory is about the inability to accept the role of "chance" in the world.

But before one can dismiss a belief as a conspiracy theory, one has to establish that the theory is absurd.

To do that with Quanon, IMO, one has to explain how Jeffery Epstein's child abuse was accepted as an open secret for so long.

Again...QAnon is a Chinese menu of batshit garbage and the vast majority of Trump voters believed some or all of it. Most still do.

Now tell me there is no Deep State...Ghead. I know you can't
Bye... obviously you are an idiot if you believe half the country believed there was an organized group of child molestors after Trump.
It will be good when Covid goes away so you Junior High School kids go back to school

Meh. No investigation means no one knows any facts. Its all "hearsay". Xiden is illegitimate.
No. We know that the conservatives relied on a database that was not complete. We know that because the people who run the database say it wasn’t complete.

So yeah, we know facts.

I am starting to get the impression that this Q thing is being used by Biden people to discredit anyone who doesn't fall in line.
It is a scale for those that are not rational....In other words we are all laughing at you.

See this is what I'm talking about. I've never pushed any q-anon theories but here I am being lumped in with them .

You hit the nail on the head. Qanon was a psyop (and an obvious one at that, if you ask me) and the point was to lump in the misguided "Q" thing with ALL conservatives / anyone on the "right", and to discredit the entire idea of "conspiracy theories." Also, to give false hope, placate and misdirect, as I've said before many times.

Why would they want to do that? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that obviously a thoroughly corrupt government would want to demonize and discredit anyone who challenges official government narratives. They want to marginalize and label people who question things as "crazy conspiracy theorists"… which of course is a deterrent for other people who don't want to be called crazy for questioning things.

The funny but sad part is you have bootlickers here like Mac who look down their nose at everyone who doesn't think like him, but people like him have no idea that they are just as stupid and gullible as the people they criticize. In their case, they lick the boots of known liars and criminals, unknowingly doing their work for them.

Last edited:
Last national meeting of Qanon members as Democrats and left media tell it....

crowd.jpg

Actual photo of Qanon members....

q.jpg

Not surprising that white supremacist groups are trying to grab Qanon members who are disappointed that Biden wasn't arrested at the inauguration and that there were not mass executions of his enemies.

:confused-84:

So, why was Epstein's Lolita Express accepted as an open secret by our political and business elite for so long?

Not surprising that white supremacist groups are trying to grab Qanon members who are disappointed that Biden wasn't arrested at the inauguration and that there were not mass executions of his enemies.

:confused-84:

So, why was Epstein's Lolita Express accepted as an open secret by our political and business elite for so long?

I don't know, Q. I'm sure you do.

I suspect that Q has a dwindling base of followers but there is probably some other lunacy on its way.
I have always had a problem with conspiracy theories, mainly because people are too incompetent to carry on a conspiracy over any length of time.
You've got too many landlords in that apartment building, mister. The girls gotta be free to go find their own husbands. Meet them somewhere decent with all their clothes on. Find out some dudes or other gals are just friends and not there for sex sex sex all the time.

Really....even after the voting system got snagged flipping thousands of Trump votes for Biden?

Forum List

Back