the-psychology-of-conspiracy-denial

The hole isn't too small. You are an idiot.
Body parts were recovered. You are an idiot.
Almost ALL of the plane was recovered. You are an idiot.
Records show exactly where the plane was the entire time. You are an idiot.

Did I mention you are an idiot?

talking to yourself again ?
Again? Where would he first time be? No I'm not talking to myself. I don't need the Internet to do that.

Stoned again?

talking to yourself again ?
Again? Where would he first time be? No I'm not talking to myself. I don't need the Internet to do that.

Stoned again

oh that explains it

Thank god for people like Richard Gage who unlike half of the american sheepie,was able to take the blinders off his eyes and stop living in fear and denial about 9/11 being an inside job.Gage has said that for three years he was in denial about the collapse of the towers and did not want to accept it that explosives were planted.Glad to see that he eventually became open minded and did not ignore the laws of physics and science.Many people here could learn something from him.

Thank god for people like Richard Gage who unlike half of the american sheepie,was able to take the blinders off his eyes and stop living in fear and denial about 9/11 being an inside job.Gage has said that for three years he was in denial about the collapse of the towers and did not want to accept it that explosives were planted.Glad to see that he eventually became open minded and did not ignore the laws of physics and science.Many people here could learn something from him.
:cuckoo:
cheerleader.png

(send him money)

cheerleader.png

(send him money)

it does pretty much sums up the level of his game..

cheerleader.png

(send him money)

it does pretty much sums up the level of his game..
glad you agree that it fits rimjob perfectly

Forum List

Back