The Proud Boys Flap Is Fake News

America knows what he is. One blatant clue comes from looking at many who support him.
In other words, it's a fucking lie, just like everything you post.
Open wide. Swallow.
This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
Cain was one black life that did matter
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

You are confused Moon Bat

View attachment 395523
I just quoted you. You are what you are.

My quote was right on as were the other quotes and you stupid Moon Bats can't stand the truth, can you? You are full of Left Wing hate and denial.

By the way Moon Bat, did you vote for that Crooked Hillary asshole? Shame on you!

Dan Bongino

@dbongino

·
18h

Trust me on this one, Hillary Clinton is a genuinely awful person. She has absolutely no morals and her behavior borders on sociopathic. She has no dignity and the very concept of ethics is entirely foreign to her. The Russia hoax she made up doesn’t bother her one iota. #FACT

America knows what he is. One blatant clue comes from looking at many who support him.
Open wide. Swallow.
This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

View attachment 395523

My quote was right on as were the other quotes and you stupid Moon Bats can't stand the truth, can you? You are full of Left Wing hate and denial.

By the way Moon Bat, did you vote for that Crooked Hillary asshole? Shame on you!

Dan Bongino
@dbongino

·
18h

Trust me on this one, Hillary Clinton is a genuinely awful person. She has absolutely no morals and her behavior borders on sociopathic. She has no dignity and the very concept of ethics is entirely foreign to her. The Russia hoax she made up doesn’t bother her one iota. #FACT
No reason to get defensive. I merely quoted you.

Open wide. Swallow.
Engage me and die, n'gr.

View attachment 395523

Dan Bongino
@dbongino

·
18h

No reason to get defensive. I merely quoted you.

..and my quote was valid and idiots like you can't stand the truth.

These are the Left Wing racist shitheads stupid uneducated Moon Bats like you support.

1601577311556.png

Open wide. Swallow.
Engage me and die, n'gr.

Everyone needs a hobby.... and obviously yours is to sit around in fishnets and heels with a maxine waters wig on reviewing your list of people that "need to die", written in red lipstick on a roll of paper towels....

Not that I think there's anything wrong with that.

Most Americans have heard of Black Lives Matter and antifa. But most Americans have not heard about a small group begun in Portland, Oregon, called the Proud Boys. So, naturally, debate moderator Chris Wallace teamed up with Joe Biden on Tuesday night to demand that President Donald Trump specifically denounce the Proud Boys and white supremacists generally. The Leftmedia heard the dog whistle and saturated the proverbial airwaves with coverage of this obscure group, elevating it solely to attack Trump as a “racist.”

And it’s fake news.

“You have repeatedly criticized the vice president for not specifically calling out antifa and other left-wing extremist groups,” Wallace asserted to set up his gotcha question. “But are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists and militia groups, and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha and as we’ve seen in Portland?”

BJ's Fact Check

First of all, a fact-check: White supremacists of any sort did not cause violence in Kenosha. And any violence in Portland or elsewhere that involved the Proud Boys was because they showed up to oppose the radical leftists running roughshod. Heck, the Proud Boys even sought a permit to demonstrate in Portland. Can BLM or antifa say the same?

Tell it to a stupid russian like yourself. You russians make the mistake of believing all Americans are as stupid as trump supporters.

The fact is, the proud boys are violent, they did not originate in Portland Oregon. They originated on the east coast, I think NYC.

Ten of them were arrested and charged with crimes from a confrontation the proud boys caused in NYC. Two of them were found guilty of attempted gang assault, attempted assault and riot. Seven of them plead guilty without a trial. One more is still awaiting trial as of last year.

They are a far right radical extremist gang. The initiation is the person gets beat up by the gang then the last thing the new person has to do is go out, find someone who doesn't agree with their views, pick a fight with the person to beat them up. They go around causing confrontations with people who don't agree with them, video the confrontations, edit them to show the opposite of the truth then puts them on line to tell the world, look the left is violent and causing riots.

When the reality is it's the proud boys who set up the whole thing to paint a picture of people that is mostly untrue.

Stop the lies. Americans aren't as stupid as you think we are.

By the way, how's the weather in moscow today comrade?

Very disappointed in Wallace. I thought he had a portion of integrity. Now sad to witness his sellout on live TV.

Very disappointed in Wallace. I thought he had a portion of integrity. Now sad to witness his sellout on live TV.

I stopped watching Wallace's Sunday news show years ago because I figured out that he is a Libtard pompous ass.
I quit watch all cable news 12 years ago, so I don't know any of these idiots, but I sure the President's press secretary. She's tremendous.

I stopped watching Wallace's Sunday news show years ago because I figured out that he is a Libtard pompous ass.
I quit watch all cable news 12 years ago, so I don't know any of these idiots, but I sure the President's press secretary. She's tremendous.

Dat ass!

1601579347959.png

Dat ass!

View attachment 395537
She craps more brain cells than those media jackals have combined in their empty little heads.

Dat ass!

View attachment 395537
She craps more brain cells than those media jackals have combined in their empty little heads.

She has an IQ of about 150. Most of those reporters would probably clock in around 60 or so.

Here's another fact: The Proud boys are not white supremacists.
White supremacists don't include racial minorities in their groups.
It's pretty much just that simple.
Enrique Tarrio is the leader of the Proud Boys. He obviously isn't white.

Enrique_Tarrio.png

Even Cubans can be far right, and are street fighters, he is an ex felon.
"Far right" does not equate to "white supremacist," douchebag. Neither do the other two categories you mentioned.

Open wide. Swallow.
Engage me and die, n'gr.
That doesn't prove a fucking thing. You support Hamas, the PLO and the Communist party

Western Culture is under siege.
I know that by listening to the people on the left who are saying that.
Western values are being attacked by Marxists swine.
Family, religion, law and order, capitalism, etc.

All are being assaulted by BLM and their sociopath helpers. So fuck the pop culture idiots who are helping
to push Western culture and it's values in a ditch.

Most Americans have heard of Black Lives Matter and antifa. But most Americans have not heard about a small group begun in Portland, Oregon, called the Proud Boys. So, naturally, debate moderator Chris Wallace teamed up with Joe Biden on Tuesday night to demand that President Donald Trump specifically denounce the Proud Boys and white supremacists generally. The Leftmedia heard the dog whistle and saturated the proverbial airwaves with coverage of this obscure group, elevating it solely to attack Trump as a “racist.”

And it’s fake news.

“You have repeatedly criticized the vice president for not specifically calling out antifa and other left-wing extremist groups,” Wallace asserted to set up his gotcha question. “But are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists and militia groups, and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha and as we’ve seen in Portland?”

BJ's Fact Check

First of all, a fact-check: White supremacists of any sort did not cause violence in Kenosha. And any violence in Portland or elsewhere that involved the Proud Boys was because they showed up to oppose the radical leftists running roughshod. Heck, the Proud Boys even sought a permit to demonstrate in Portland. Can BLM or antifa say the same?

When given a chance to denounce the hate group the Proud Boys, he didn't do it. He embraced them. Anyone who was watching and all who have seen the clip saw him tell them to "stand by".

No fake news involved.
The Democrat Party is a hate group. The Proud Boys are not. Objecting to the Democrat agenda doesn't make you a white supremacist.

I don't know enough to support them 100%, but they clearly are not a white supremacists operation.

Open wide. Swallow.
Engage me and die, n'gr.

View attachment 395523
So are you, douchebag. You're a liar and a smear artist.

And it’s fake news.

BJ's Fact Check

When given a chance to denounce the hate group the Proud Boys, he didn't do it. He embraced them. Anyone who was watching and all who have seen the clip saw him tell them to "stand by".

No fake news involved.
The Democrat Party is a hate group. The Proud Boys are not. Objecting to the Democrat agenda doesn't make you a white supremacist.

I don't know enough to support them 100%, but they clearly are not a white supremacists operation.
The Proud Boys are mostly Christian Men, emphasis on "MEN". That's why the left is afraid of them.

And it’s fake news.

BJ's Fact Check

No fake news involved.

The Proud Boys are mostly Christian Men, emphasis on "MEN". That's why the left is afraid of them.

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats thinks this is a hate group

1601581612366.png

And it’s fake news.

BJ's Fact Check

No fake news involved.

And over 10% of their members are "minorities." So the left's attacks fall flat

Forum List

Back