The Prophet of the Palestinians A Pedophile?

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
No doubt, a contributing factor to the depravity of the Palestinian, and Muslim, culture is its adherence to the cult of Islam whose inventor, mahomet, married a 6 year old little girl, aisha, when he was 53. :eek: While it was not uncommon for very young girls to marry in the distant past, the males were of a similar age. Never has it been socially acceptable for a 53 year old man to marry a 6 year old girl.:eek: How can Palestinians and Muslims be expected to be civilized when their religious ideology is based on a pedophile?

Verification of this dark side of mahomet is found in the Islamic literature, such as the official biography of mahomet...

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad... :eek:
Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.

The sacred hadeeth, too, corroborates mahomet married Aisha when she was only 6...:eek:

Sahih Bukhari...
Narrated Hisham's father:Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old

mahomet tried to impress upon his fellow muslims of his preference for very young girls and their virginal qualities...:eek:

Sahih Bukhari...
Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah: While we were returning from a Ghazwa (Holy Battle) with the Prophet, I started driving my camel fast, as it was a lazy camel A rider came behind me and pricked my camel with a spear he had with him, and then my camel started running as fast as the best camel you may see. Behold! The rider was the Prophet himself. He said, 'What makes you in such a hurry?" I replied, I am newly married " He said, "Did you marry a virgin or a matron? I replied, "A matron." He said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you may play with her and she with you?" When we were about to enter (Medina), the Prophet said, "Wait so that you may enter (Medina) at night so that the lady of unkempt hair may comb her hair and the one whose husband has been absent may shave her pubic region.

The islamic literature records mahomet dreaming of 6 year old little girls...:eek:

Sahih Bukhari...
Narrated 'Aisha: That the Prophet said to her, "You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done.

Yet, when mahomet told Aisha's father of his desire to marry 6 year old Aisha, the father was understandably shocked but mahomet persisted...:eek:

Sahih Bukhari...
Narrated 'Ursa: The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother!" The Prophet said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry."

Perhaps, mahomet liked very young girls because of their domestic qualities, such as washing his semen-stained trousers after thighing 6 year old Aisha, the Islamic practice of rubbing his groin against her thighs to climax :eek:

Sahih Bukhari...
Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible).
:eek: :eek: :eek:

leave-mohammed-alone.jpg

• Banned
Mahomet = Pervert! :eek:

Sahih Bukhari...
Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah: While we were returning from a Ghazwa (Holy Battle) with the Prophet, I started driving my camel fast, as it was a lazy camel A rider came behind me and pricked my camel with a spear he had with him, and then my camel started running as fast as the best camel you may see. Behold! The rider was the Prophet himself. He said, 'What makes you in such a hurry?" I replied, I am newly married " He said, "Did you marry a virgin or a matron? I replied, "A matron." He said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you may play with her and she with you?" When we were about to enter (Medina), the Prophet said, "Wait so that you may enter (Medina) at night so that the lady of unkempt hair may comb her hair and the one whose husband has been absent may shave her pubic region.

• Banned
If Muhammad were alive today, he'd be in prison for life for child molestation :eek:

Last edited:
Characteristics of a Pedophile :

* Often the pedophile is male and over 30 years of age.
* Single or with few friends in his age group.
* If married, the relationship is more "companion" based with no sexual relations.
* He is often vague about time gaps in employment which may indicate a loss in employment for questionable reasons or possible past incarceration.

Pedophiles Like Child-like Activities:

* He is often fascinated with children and child activities appearing to prefer those activities to adult oriented activities.
* He will often refer to children in pure or angelic terms using descriptives like innocent, heavenly, divine, pure, and other words that describe children but seem inappropriate and exaggerated.
* He has hobbies that are child-like such as collecting popular expensive toys, keeping reptiles or exotic pets, or building plane and car models.

Several researchers have reported correlations between pedophilia and certain psychological characteristics, such as low self-esteem and poor social skills. Cohen et al. (2002), studying child sex offenders, states that pedophiles have impaired interpersonal functioning and elevated passive-aggressiveness, as well as impaired self-concept.
Pedophilia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know who fits that profile:eusa_whistle:

Pedophiles * He is often fascinated with children

Sahih Bukhari :eek: :eek: :eek:
Narrated 'Aisha [6 years old]: That the Prophet [53 years old]said to her, "You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI2lc1LW5G0&feature=related]Pedophile Rabbi David Kaye RAW VIDEO - YouTube[/ame]

studying child sex offenders, states that pedophiles have impaired interpersonal functioning and elevated passive-aggressiveness

Quran 9:29: Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back