The Prophesized great persecution of Christians is now upon us.

Meanwhile in reality, Christians remain by far the wealthiest, most powerful religious group in all of human history.

• Banned
  • Banned
Meanwhile in reality, Christians remain by far the wealthiest, most powerful religious group in all of human history.

AG Barr: Growing secularism pushing out religion, traditional values - WND
Wow Mr Barr; welcome to the last 5 or 6 hundred years. Do your job instead of musing on fairy tales.

Are Christians in America Under Attack?
Maybe there's a war on that retarded website you linked to: "Crosswalk.com was founded in 1993. The first publicly traded Christian organization, its Web site received a rating of “Best of the Christian Web” for 1998 and 1999.[2] However, after taking a hit in stocks from $12 per share in July 1999 to $1.44 per share in August 2000 and less than 60 cents per share at the end of 2000, Crosswalk.com was dropped from the NASDAQ National Market and placed on the SmallCap Market" Crosswalk.com - Wikipedia

Then you have pope francis destroying the church...I'd like to say I don't know where this is going...but I do...I read the book!

Christian persecution ‘at near genocide levels,’ was the title of a May 3rd BBC report citing a lengthy interim study ordered by British Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt and led by Rev. Philip Mounstephen, the Bishop of Truro.

PROPHESIED END TIMES GENOCIDE OF CHRISTIANS

Trump’s election probably means the End Times are nigh.

Can't be! Climate change is going to kill us all in just twelve years ,so the Apocalypse will have to come soon. Greta Thunburg said so. How dare you question her!:cuckoo::321:

Forum List

Back