The projected map of 2020 presidential election. Sorry demOcraps

View attachment 307971 I honestly think trump will will win California! I think democrat turn out will be very low.
I swear, you freaks just never learn.
icon_rolleyes.gif

IES0VPTKTDtnQT8q38ZIvQS3lWaO-pmYijjBHdBVS_qgPCdpBATGaB-irNRNzkF5iUjPH4RFBCZ7UmdmUQwXRc_4qCN7K_C93Tmms2Fq2ELXiTOND-FYWM7NEwIChN1PJIK60Lo6DDx-_VrgO-9dDR-rsYdhpHnyNo5VNfIT0gY
Triggered! Lol
No, not at all. Unless you think laughing at ineducable freaks is being triggered.

View attachment 307971 I honestly think trump will will win California! I think democrat turn out will be very low.
icon_rolleyes.gif

IES0VPTKTDtnQT8q38ZIvQS3lWaO-pmYijjBHdBVS_qgPCdpBATGaB-irNRNzkF5iUjPH4RFBCZ7UmdmUQwXRc_4qCN7K_C93Tmms2Fq2ELXiTOND-FYWM7NEwIChN1PJIK60Lo6DDx-_VrgO-9dDR-rsYdhpHnyNo5VNfIT0gY
Triggered! Lol
No, not at all. Unless you think laughing at ineducable freaks is being triggered.
November 2020 when Trump wins I’m gonna fly down to wherever you are and I’m gonna laugh in your face lol

That covey of fuckups the Dims has fielded is the worst collection of substandard defects ever presented as "presidential candidates". EVER. It supports your map. Let's review:

1. A fake injun squaw... who is best known for presenting solutions to all problems with "chick math"... as detestable and c*ntish as the Bag Lady, but much stiffer... if that's even possible.
2. An old, corrupt, stereotypical white-boy politician that hasn't put together a coherent sentence since the early 90's.... with a mild case of pedophilia... and a deadbeat, crack-addled son that will likely end up in prison after daddy dies.
3. A young gentleman who sits on the stiff dicks of other gentlemen.... who has never accomplished anything, and wouldn't even get re-elected to the village he fucked over. Not a big hit with the brothers.
4. A Corrupt Communist
5. A hobbit with tons of money that will be dropping out soon after pissing away $400 million dollars and then getting cucked by the fake injun squaw (see no. 1). That $400 million could have been used to help homeless people ya dumb c*nt.
6. A female zero. Best known for eating soup with a dirty comb, now. And asking sad little queers if they think she is dumb (see no. 3). Zero chance, zero skills. That idiot should be cleaning my pool house if the universe was in balance.

Wow. I get goosebumps just looking at that crew. I see Barron carrying 46 states in about 30 years.

You should get goosebumps. Because every one of them (even Bloomberg) embarasses Trump on a debate stage and numbers 2, 3, 4, and 6 beat Trump head to head. Maybe not by much. But I'm betting that enough of America has had it with Trump and his merry band of swampy sycophants.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

This a watershed year for Republicans. They will either hold their own (with maybe a small gain in the House), or proceed down the path toward destruction and irrelevance.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Triggered! Lol
November 2020 when Trump wins I’m gonna fly down to wherever you are and I’m gonna laugh in your face lol
LOL

Sure you are. Uh-huh.

And...then you woke up from a very moist dream. :)

Dream a little dream (sorry, they stay blue)
- Illinois
- Minnesota
- Virginia
- New Mexico

Battleground and swing states (possibly purple).
- Arizona
- Colorado
- Pennsylvania
- Wisconsin
- Michigan
- North Carolina
- Florida
- New Hampshire
- Nevada

Identifying the 2020 Battleground States - Electoral Vote Map

And I'll even give you that Texas stays red.

Latest polls in the three states that handed Trump the 2016 election by less than 1% (Thank You James Comey!) :)
QU Poll Release Detail
Lol you think someone will vote for a democrat? Haha
yea jitts probably democrats....i know i was shocked too....

- Illinois
- Minnesota
- Virginia
- New Mexico

- Arizona
- Colorado
- Pennsylvania
- Wisconsin
- Michigan
- North Carolina
- Florida
- New Hampshire
- Nevada

Latest polls in the three states that handed Trump the 2016 election by less than 1% (Thank You James Comey!) :)
QU Poll Release Detail
Pls
Call me POM I earned it

icon_rolleyes.gif

Triggered! Lol
and if he doesnt win?.....then what are you going to do?...

icon_rolleyes.gif

Triggered! Lol
and if he doesnt win?.....then what are you going to do?...
I’m going to say watch America go in to decline

- Illinois
- Minnesota
- Virginia
- New Mexico

- Arizona
- Colorado
- Pennsylvania
- Wisconsin
- Michigan
- North Carolina
- Florida
- New Hampshire
- Nevada

QU Poll Release Detail
Pls
Call me POM I earned it
watch your back.....RW wants his title back....

- Illinois
- Minnesota
- Virginia
- New Mexico

- Arizona
- Colorado
- Pennsylvania
- Wisconsin
- Michigan
- North Carolina
- Florida
- New Hampshire
- Nevada

QU Poll Release Detail
Pls
Call me POM I earned it
watch your back.....RW wants his title back....
He doesn’t have a heart he doesn’t have what it takes

That covey of fuckups the Dims has fielded is the worst collection of substandard defects ever presented as "presidential candidates". EVER. It supports your map. Let's review:

1. A fake injun squaw... who is best known for presenting solutions to all problems with "chick math"... as detestable and c*ntish as the Bag Lady, but much stiffer... if that's even possible.
2. An old, corrupt, stereotypical white-boy politician that hasn't put together a coherent sentence since the early 90's.... with a mild case of pedophilia... and a deadbeat, crack-addled son that will likely end up in prison after daddy dies.
3. A young gentleman who sits on the stiff dicks of other gentlemen.... who has never accomplished anything, and wouldn't even get re-elected to the village he fucked over. Not a big hit with the brothers.
4. A Corrupt Communist
5. A hobbit with tons of money that will be dropping out soon after pissing away $400 million dollars and then getting cucked by the fake injun squaw (see no. 1). That $400 million could have been used to help homeless people ya dumb c*nt.
6. A female zero. Best known for eating soup with a dirty comb, now. And asking sad little queers if they think she is dumb (see no. 3). Zero chance, zero skills. That idiot should be cleaning my pool house if the universe was in balance.

Wow. I get goosebumps just looking at that crew. I see Barron carrying 46 states in about 30 years.

You should get goosebumps. Because every one of them (even Bloomberg) embarasses Trump on a debate stage and numbers 2, 3, 4, and 6 beat Trump head to head. Maybe not by much. But I'm betting that enough of America has had it with Trump and his merry band of swampy sycophants.

This a watershed year for Republicans. They will either hold their own (with maybe a small gain in the House), or proceed down the path toward destruction and irrelevance.

You'd better put down that crack pipe. That shit's just not good for you.

4. A Corrupt Communist

You'd better put down that crack pipe. That shit's just not good for you.

No drugs necessary. Again, I point you to a recent poll taken in the three states that gave Trump his victory in 2016. He's doing well in Wisconsin. Michigan and Pennsylvania?, not so much. (Hint, look at questions 2,3,5,6, and 7)
QU Poll Release Detail

That is a nice red dream --- I don't see how Trump can win California, but I agree Dem turnout is likely to be low (migod, the weirdos they have put up!!! Who could vote for any of them??). He got 307 last time, so I don't think 386 is at all impossible.

I am now interested in whether we'll retake the House, and firm up the Senate with a couple/three more seats. What do people think about the Senate? We're getting another one in Alabama, pretty certain. I don't know about the rest.

I'm not counting on the retake of the house.
40 long time Republicans retired last time around leaving a great big gap that needed attention. Ryan made sure it didn't get any attention. I believe 30 of the 40 flipped.
That's going to take a long time to fix.

Jo

Hope that map wasn't made by the same folks who made 2016 maps...…

Trump will win re-election, but he won't win CA -- calm your goofy ass down

That is a nice red dream --- I don't see how Trump can win California, but I agree Dem turnout is likely to be low (migod, the weirdos they have put up!!! Who could vote for any of them??). He got 307 last time, so I don't think 386 is at all impossible.

I am now interested in whether we'll retake the House, and firm up the Senate with a couple/three more seats. What do people think about the Senate? We're getting another one in Alabama, pretty certain. I don't know about the rest.

40 long time Republicans retired last time around leaving a great big gap that needed attention. Ryan made sure it didn't get any attention. I believe 30 of the 40 flipped.

Jo
It won't take long to fix -- if you just run republicans who advocate for better policies ...isn't that how elections are supposed to be won?

We only need about half the number they are up to take control.

View from across the Arlantic on the Democrats being defeated over and over again. He says the Democrat Party is now less a party and more a "protest movement"

"In 2016, many people laughed at me when I said Trump would win. When I said it again to Democrats who I met this time, there was no laughter, just an empty stare...the Democrats sat motionless, looking solemn and, frankly, beaten..
If the Democrats thought they could wear him down, I can confirm they are sorely mistaken. Trump's base is now more determined to go and vote for him than ever...But the swamp decided it would continue to attempt to delegitimize the President. This does not impress middle America."

Nigel Farage: Trump keeps beating everything the Democrats throw at him. Of course he'll win 2020 | Opinion

It won't take long to fix -- if you just run republicans who advocate for better policies ...isn't that how elections are supposed to be won?

Sure --- and that's why I am hopeful we'll retake the House and firm up the majority in the Senate. It is clear to many that the GOP has the better ideas all around. And certainly fewer stark-raving-made candidates than the Dems are running![/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back