The Progs will DENY SCIENCE when it comes to record snowfalls, that havent happened like this over 100 years.

LOL and there is just as much chance that a storm will hit during a low tide reducing flooding

Isn't there junior?

See doomsday clowns like you are always demanding that the tide will be high
If there are 20 storms in a year, what are the odds that one will come at the time of the highest of tides? If there are 200 storms in a decade, what are the odds that one will come at the time of the highest of tides?

But wait if the ocean rises 5mm then another 5mm of land area would get wet
For those who cannot or will not learn, here again is an example of what a single storm event can do:
On 7 March 1962, what became known as the Ash Wednesday Storm struck the mid-Atlantic coast of the US. Boosted by a high spring tide, the storm’s waves grabbed sand normally out of reach and dumped it in offshore shoals. In Delaware, the storm pushed the shoreline back 80 meters.​

Do you think the oceans rose 80 meters that day?

LOL and there is just as much chance that a storm will hit during a low tide reducing flooding

Isn't there junior?

See doomsday clowns like you are always demanding that the tide will be high
If there are 20 storms in a year, what are the odds that one will come at the time of the highest of tides? If there are 200 storms in a decade, what are the odds that one will come at the time of the highest of tides?

But wait if the ocean rises 5mm then another 5mm of land area would get wet
For those who cannot or will not learn, here again is an example of what a single storm event can do:
On 7 March 1962, what became known as the Ash Wednesday Storm struck the mid-Atlantic coast of the US. Boosted by a high spring tide, the storm’s waves grabbed sand normally out of reach and dumped it in offshore shoals. In Delaware, the storm pushed the shoreline back 80 meters.​

That's literally baby shit kid. The highest point on the Atlantic American coast is Mount Mitchell, though it is only 266 feet it is a glacial feature that was pushed there by ice some 21,000 years ago when the ocean was hundreds of feet lower

That's literally baby shit kid. The highest point on the Atlantic American coast is Mount Mitchell, though it is only 266 feet it is a glacial feature that was pushed there by ice some 21,000 years ago when the ocean was hundreds of feet lower

Mt Mitchell is 6,684 feet above current sea level ... it's been there for half a billion years ...

I laughed when I saw it ... trees grow on top ... pathetic ...

Mt Mitchell is 6,684 feet above current sea level ... it's been there for half a billion years ...

I laughed when I saw it ... trees grow on top ... pathetic ...
Different mount mitchell

Next

Keep chuggin Mr. Special

"The mountains of Acadia National Park offer hikers expansive views of the ocean, island lakes, and pine forests. Twenty six significant mountains rise in the park, ranging from 284 ft (87 m) at Flying Mountain's summit to 1,530 ft (470 m) at Cadillac Mountain's summit. Cadillac Mountain, named after the French explorer Antoine de la Mothe Cadillac, is on the eastern side of the island. Cadillac is the tallest mountain along the eastern coastline of the United States. The lichen-covered, pink granite summit of Cadillac is the first place in the United States where one may watch the sunrise from October 7 through March 6, due to its eastern location and height."

[emphasis mine]

[smile] ...

"The mountains of Acadia National Park offer hikers expansive views of the ocean, island lakes, and pine forests. Twenty six significant mountains rise in the park, ranging from 284 ft (87 m) at Flying Mountain's summit to 1,530 ft (470 m) at Cadillac Mountain's summit. Cadillac Mountain, named after the French explorer Antoine de la Mothe Cadillac, is on the eastern side of the island. Cadillac is the tallest mountain along the eastern coastline of the United States. The lichen-covered, pink granite summit of Cadillac is the first place in the United States where one may watch the sunrise from October 7 through March 6, due to its eastern location and height."

[emphasis mine]

[smile] ...
Long Description:
Mt. Mitchill, at an elevation of 266 ft above sea level, is the highest natural point on the Atlantic Seaboard between southern Maine and the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexicoo. Cartographers named the prominence, located in the southwest corner of the park, in honor of Dr. Samuel Latham Mitchill (1764-1831), A New York physician, naturalist, educator, and U.S. Congressman. Mitchill was part of an 1816 expedition to measure the height of the Navesink Highlands. Mt. Mitchill and the surrounding highlands are prone to slumping or slump blocking. When this geologic phenomenon occurs, large blocks of earth, typically sandy soil covered by an erosion-resistant capstone layer of ironstone, slide suddenly down a cliff face.

The other info I had said that Mount Mitchell where I sometimes start 50 to 100 mile cycle rides is the highest point on the East coast south of Nova Scotia.

In other news it is good to know that my Special Agent buffoon has nothing better to do with his sad life than follow my every word because it matters so much to him.

I'm humbled

What did Apple and Google do today pal?

Yawn, then

Smile

Last edited:
you're the fool who keeps answering ...

You were wrong ... too stupid to know it ... trees grow atop all these ... totally pussy ... there's highway passes in Colorado twice as high ...

you're the fool who keeps answering ...

You were wrong ... too stupid to know it ... trees grow atop all these ... totally pussy ... there's highway passes in Colorado twice as high ...
Like I said I baited the local clown fish and he did not disappoint.

I also cycle up Crawford Hill the highest point in Monmouth County where the radio ear that first found the CMB radiation is located, got cool photos from an old radio silence room at the old Bell Labs site as well

But again all that aside, your loving attention is wonderful

You wanna argue now that Mount Mitchel was not formed by glaciation 20 plus thousand years ago when the ocean was hundreds of feet lower proving that sea level rise is normal, or that Mount Mitchell is over 6 thousand feet high.

You were wrong but it's OK, all end up that way

Last edited:

No need to answer my question since you don't seem to have a whole lot of knowledge. The highest point on the Atlantic American coast is Mount Mitchell, it is 6,684 feet, and it is NOT a glacial feature. It was elevated when North America crashed into Africa some 480 million years ago. One fact to 3 errors. Fail.

No need to answer my question since you don't seem to have a whole lot of knowledge. The highest point on the Atlantic American coast is Mount Mitchell, it is 6,684 feet, and it is NOT a glacial feature. It was elevated when North America crashed into Africa some 480 million years ago. One fact to 3 errors. Fail.
American Atlantic coast actually.

But ya know I am really humbled to have so many PhD's with nothing better to do than fart behind me

Yawning

I also cycle up Crawford Hill the highest point in Monmouth County where the radio ear that first found the CMB radiation is located, got cool photos from an old radio silence room at the old Bell Labs site as well

You wanna argue now that Mount Mitchel was not formed by glaciation 20 plus thousand years ago when the ocean was hundreds of feet lower proving that sea level rise is normal, or that Mount Mitchell is over 6 thousand feet high.

Cadillac is the tallest mountain along the eastern coastline of the United States.
Cadillac is the tallest mountain along the eastern coastline of the United States.

Moron ...

Moron ...
Mount Mitchel is a 266 feet tall glacial moraine. Your delusive and obsessive compulsive fantasy that Mount Mitchell is over 6000 feet tall and is billions of years old is noted for the record. That said since this is a thread about climate change, and the Mount Mitchell along the Jersey coast was formed by 1000 to 2000 feet of ice during the glacial maximum which was an Earth climate event. Well my post makes sense to the topic at hand.

Now you might say that I made a mistake because the Jersey coast in the UK has no Mount Mitchell and you would be correct. However you would still be eating my dust

CIAO Charlie

The only time esalla/frannie has ever been right about anything during his lifetime was when he admitted he was wrong.

Forum List

Back