The Progressives' Perfect Trojan Horse

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
As millions of my fellow Americans, I am extremely angry, outraged, and devastated by the Democrats' unbelievable arrogance and disdain for We The People. Despite our screaming "no" from the rooftops, they forced ObamaCare down our throats. Please forgive me for using the following crude saying, but it is very appropriate to describe what has happened. "Don't urinate on me and tell me it's raining."

Democrats say that their mission is to give all Americans health care. The Democrats are lying. Signing ObamaCare into law against our will and the Constitution is tyranny and step one of their hideous goal of having as many Americans as possible dependent on government, thus controlling our lives and fulfilling Obama's promise to fundamentally transform America.

I keep asking myself: How did our government move so far from the normal procedures of getting things done? Could a white president have so successfully pulled off shredding the Constitution to further his agenda? I think not.

American Thinker: The Progressives' Perfect Trojan Horse

oh, I know and mr. ed had a conniption the other day,, was totally outraged that mr. dingall should be outed for saying that.. omg.. he hauled mr. dingall in there to give his splanation of "control the people""

Forum List

Back