The Problem With Talking to White People About Racism

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
Bomani Jones Eloquently Explains the Problem With Talking to White People About Racism

Michael Harriot, The Root, 01.09.20

I know how to fix racism.

I’m not the only person with the cure for America’s unique strain of this social disease, nor have I kept this solution to myself. I have frequently outlined a complex procedure that could eliminate discrimination, institutional inequality and white supremacy in one generation. But just in case you’ve never read my sophisticated plan for stamping out systematic inequality, I will explain the procedure once more:

White people must stop being racist.

That’s it. It’s just that simple. This intricate method went through a collaborative, 400-year peer-reviewed process that concluded with black people shrugging their shoulders like an ophthalmologist talking to a patient who keeps poking themselves in the eyes but can’t figure out why their vision is so blurry. The answer to why racism persists is a complex question that only white people can answer. However, we already know the cure: White people gotta stop doing that.

The opening of this article has an excellent example of sophisticated race baiting claiming that he is unable to describe the reason why racism exists, because only white people can do so; “The answer to why racism persists is a complex question that only white people can answer.”

A descent theory is that it may be possible that White people cannot be conditioned to do the mind trick that Black Americans believe White people can do, because of their inherent fault of believing that they are inherently just. Does that make sense to you?

Just diagnosing the problem and suggesting that white people stop being racists is extremely difficult to do, because it is like religion it is an abstract cultural meme that is taught, and possibly reinforced by observance of the actual stereo-typed culture.

Although, White people are unwittingly living in a state of contradiction, it is because the government is improperly organized to accommodate the ultimate solution of adjusting the White people’s racist way of thinking, along with some other problems that have been compounded by the incorrect adjustments that were made to keep the system going. It gets complicated, because there is the possibility that there are some people who are inclined to describe a situation as being racial biased, although it is not a personal racial bias, because the Black leaders are unable to describe any of the other possible reasons why the situation may be biased, and white political pundits are inclined to exploit the situation to garner the Black voting block, because racial bias is the default for Black American culture, because of the ability to reference the history of racism; because the peace agreement for resolving the problem has yet to be organized. Although, in many respects, American government has provided many benevolent efforts of relief to adversely effected cultures there are inadequacies in the government that will never be resolved, because the system was established without the participation of non-white people, and the lack of sufficient information for organizing a better approach to the establishment of Justice.

It would be best if black people were to organize the peace summit that reorders the government, but that does not seem likely, and that is probably not going to sit well with brilliant Black scholars and civil rights activists, such as yourself, who are inclined to preach that black people are more just than any white person, because no matter how adverse the individual white person’s state of being is, the white person, ultimately, is privileged to do things before any black person, because of slavery, and Jim Crow, and this and that, and so forth and so on.

It is very complicated, and there are very few organizations dedicated to the effort, and not one of them is lead by a black person; although, several black celebrities have recently claimed that they are the go-to person for the gathering of ideas for solving the racial injustice - have you heard of any ideas endorsed by the likes of Colin Kaepernick or LeBron James?

No - you have not heard anything from them about solutions to the problem that have been offered to them for their coveted endorsement, because the only possible solution was offered by a white man, and they do not want to endorse a white person’s plan.

Last edited:
The only reason this solution hasn’t been implemented is that anyone who publicly suggests this rational idea is accused of reverse racism, “playing the race card” or “race-baiting.” White people hate being labeled “white people,” so we must be mindful of their fragility when we discuss the system of supremacy that white people created, perpetuate and uphold. (As a master race-baiter, I never understood why this hobby is so disparaged. Why is everyone so concerned with what bait I use to catch racists?)

Because ultimately, white people can prove that black people, and you in particular, are not as smart as you think you are. Although, White American culture is corrupted with racism, and various other faults that lead us to be “walking contradictions,” Black Americans are equally effected by the erroneous subsisting justice system, and inherit further adversities from ghetto culture. Black Americans have no problem proving that they are equally dumb as dumb white people; but the only way to prove that they are equally smart as white people is going to require that blacks segregate their intelligentsia to generate a more reliable organization of social justice, because White people are inherently flawed in the endeavor according to your unwitting descriptions of White people.

Can black people generate a better aggregation of solutions to social problems than what the founders generated in compromise with the racist slave owners of the past centuries when the erroneous system was put into place???

Very complicated stuff, and most white people have no ideas either, but there are some - there are no ideas for reorganizing the government put forth by black people. Just ask Colin Kaepernick or Lebron James.

Last edited:
I've been around black folks long enough to know that they're far more racist to each other than any white people are. It's always "Ni@@er this" and "Ni@@er that" when they're talking to each other, and they tend to be very disrespectful between themselves.

Also, it's not white Christian conservative Trump-supporting NRA gun-owners who are murdering all those black and Hispanic people in shitholes like Chicago, Baltimore, and St. Louis, it's black and Hispanic people doing that.

Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.

- Booker T Washington

Arguments about racism all boil down to GIMME FREE MONEY!

Each and every time without fail!

It would be best if black people were to organize the peace summit that reorders the government,

Hi, Prof.Lunaphiles. Respectfully, when writing or speaking about Black American Citizens, I really wish people would distinguish responsible, reasonably well-adjusted, Free-Thinking American Citizens, from illogical, Intra Racial Discrimination & HATE practicing Pro Black American citizens!

_Meet PRO BLACK HATERS.png
Tiffany Cross, Isaiah Washington, PRO BLACK ,Mechee x_HATE,.png

Peace.

Bomani Jones Eloquently Explains the Problem With Talking to White People About Racism

Michael Harriot, The Root, 01.09.20

I know how to fix racism.

I’m not the only person with the cure for America’s unique strain of this social disease, nor have I kept this solution to myself. I have frequently outlined a complex procedure that could eliminate discrimination, institutional inequality and white supremacy in one generation. But just in case you’ve never read my sophisticated plan for stamping out systematic inequality, I will explain the procedure once more:

White people must stop being racist.

That’s it. It’s just that simple. This intricate method went through a collaborative, 400-year peer-reviewed process that concluded with black people shrugging their shoulders like an ophthalmologist talking to a patient who keeps poking themselves in the eyes but can’t figure out why their vision is so blurry. The answer to why racism persists is a complex question that only white people can answer. However, we already know the cure: White people gotta stop doing that.

The opening of this article has an excellent example of sophisticated race baiting claiming that he is unable to describe the reason why racism exists, because only white people can do so; “The answer to why racism persists is a complex question that only white people can answer.”

A descent theory is that it may be possible that White people cannot be conditioned to do the mind trick that Black Americans believe White people can do, because of their inherent fault of believing that they are inherently just. Does that make sense to you?

Just diagnosing the problem and suggesting that white people stop being racists is extremely difficult to do, because it is like religion it is an abstract cultural meme that is taught, and possibly reinforced by observance of the actual stereo-typed culture.

Although, White people are unwittingly living in a state of contradiction, it is because the government is improperly organized to accommodate the ultimate solution of adjusting the White people’s racist way of thinking, along with some other problems that have been compounded by the incorrect adjustments that were made to keep the system going. It gets complicated, because there is the possibility that there are some people who are inclined to describe a situation as being racial biased, although it is not a personal racial bias, because the Black leaders are unable to describe any of the other possible reasons why the situation may be biased, and white political pundits are inclined to exploit the situation to garner the Black voting block, because racial bias is the default for Black American culture, because of the ability to reference the history of racism; because the peace agreement for resolving the problem has yet to be organized. Although, in many respects, American government has provided many benevolent efforts of relief to adversely effected cultures there are inadequacies in the government that will never be resolved, because the system was established without the participation of non-white people, and the lack of sufficient information for organizing a better approach to the establishment of Justice.

It would be best if black people were to organize the peace summit that reorders the government, but that does not seem likely, and that is probably not going to sit well with brilliant Black scholars and civil rights activists, such as yourself, who are inclined to preach that black people are more just than any white person, because no matter how adverse the individual white person’s state of being is, the white person, ultimately, is privileged to do things before any black person, because of slavery, and Jim Crow, and this and that, and so forth and so on.

It is very complicated, and there are very few organizations dedicated to the effort, and not one of them is lead by a black person; although, several black celebrities have recently claimed that they are the go-to person for the gathering of ideas for solving the racial injustice - have you heard of any ideas endorsed by the likes of Colin Kaepernick or LeBron James?

No - you have not heard anything from them about solutions to the problem that have been offered to them for their coveted endorsement, because the only possible solution was offered by a white man, and they do not want to endorse a white person’s plan.

:lol:

Methane gas pollution.

With all due respect, we should remember that Caucasians will become a minority in about 30 years. Then their number will continue to shrink until they are the third most numerous ethnicity in the country.

So actually, the situation that will be on the front burner by the year 2100 will be the relationship between Latinx (who will be the most numerous ethnicity) and African Americans.

With all due respect, we should remember that Caucasians will become a minority in about 30 years. Then their number will continue to shrink until they are the third most numerous ethnicity in the country.

So actually, the situation that will be on the front burner by the year 2100 will be the relationship between Latinx (who will be the most numerous ethnicity) and African Americans.

Projected racial demographics mean nothing when white people have control of the power and money. A shrinking number of Caucasians only means a wider economic disparity between the races and more poverty among non-whites.

The only reason this solution hasn’t been implemented is that anyone who publicly suggests this rational idea is accused of reverse racism, “playing the race card” or “race-baiting.” White people hate being labeled “white people,” so we must be mindful of their fragility when we discuss the system of supremacy that white people created, perpetuate and uphold. (As a master race-baiter, I never understood why this hobby is so disparaged. Why is everyone so concerned with what bait I use to catch racists?)

Because ultimately, white people can prove that black people, and you in particular, are not as smart as you think you are. Although, White American culture is corrupted with racism, and various other faults that lead us to be “walking contradictions,” Black Americans are equally effected by the erroneous subsisting justice system, and inherit further adversities from ghetto culture. Black Americans have no problem proving that they are equally dumb as dumb white people; but the only way to prove that they are equally smart as white people is going to require that blacks segregate their intelligentsia to generate a more reliable organization of social justice, because White people are inherently flawed in the endeavor according to your unwitting descriptions of White people.

Can black people generate a better aggregation of solutions to social problems than what the founders generated in compromise with the racist slave owners of the past centuries when the erroneous system was put into place???

Very complicated stuff, and most white people have no ideas either, but there are some - there are no ideas for reorganizing the government put forth by black people. Just ask Colin Kaepernick or Lebron James.
Stop the bull. Show what you got. Without the circus. Its like drama club.

more blacks and latinos supported by whites who have a job, while 90 percent of negro men sex and dump single black women, and have 10 different baby daddies that whites take care of. Most are in jail and too stupid to finish school.

Forum List

Back