The problem with homosexuality and Christianity is you have to choose one or the other

I wish I could take credit for it as it's perfectly descriptive and poetic for the atheists/ags/sinners who believe evolution, but it's atheist @Holle's sarcastic description of what I would call evolution. The Poe shoe fits, so I may as well use it.

You are familiar with Poe's Law are you not?

"Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is utterly impossible to parody a Creationist in such a way that someone won't mistake for the genuine article." (SOURCE)

What is wrong with you? What kind of hatred fuels that kind of speculation? Seriously. What part do you think Jesus would approve of?
Did you read the Bible? Luke 6:37. Do you think that Jesus was just joking with that one? Here you are sitting in judgement. You have elevated yourself to sit at the Right hand of the Father to come to judge the quick and the dead. But Luke 6:37 says that ISN'T your job.

If you actually think yourself a Christian, why do you seem to espouse only those concepts which are most antithetical to your own faith?
So much hatred and anger. If that is what your faith brings you I'm quite glad to leave it with you.

But I'm most fascinated by someone who thinks they are doing the Lord's work by acting in a manner that is diametrically opposed to most of what Jesus taught.

I will leave you with a warning. You may have missed it: Matthew 7:21
No hate and anger here, but I know what the Bible is saying about the other place. What I don't know is it spiritual punishment or physical? Do you?

It is likely spiritual as physical would be too painful and lead to quick death. I could only think of the electric chair as physical punishment in this life and used it as an analogy for the spiritual death.

You are familiar with Poe's Law are you not?

"Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is utterly impossible to parody a Creationist in such a way that someone won't mistake for the genuine article." (SOURCE)
You can think of the electric chair as a parody in this life, but the Lake of Fire won't be in the afterlife.

I was honestly trying to find what the other place would be like in this life.

Last edited:
No hate and anger here, but I know what the Bible is saying about the other place. What I don't know is it spiritual punishment or physical? Do you?

It is likely spiritual as physical would be too painful and lead to quick death. I could only think of the electric chair as physical punishment in this life and used it as an analogy for the spiritual death.

No hatred? While fantasizing about how others will be punished eternally? That sounds more like psychopathy then.

I'd be OK with simple annihilation (probably more akin to the "spiritual" death you talk about). I don't have a problem with ceasing to exist. It's how I spent the 14 billion years prior to my birth, so I'm not really upset by that idea.

But I'm struggling to understand a faith in which such a big portion of it, for the believers, is the idea of a loving God creating people and then torturing them forever.

That part never made any sense to me theologically.

bond, the crucifier.
That would be another fantasy, so not much to gain there.

the same as the moses tablets with etched 10 commandants from the heavens claimed by all three desert religions that never existed ...

crucifying the heavenly messenger, 1st century liberation theology, self determination and substituting their false religion of servitude - bond and their false 4th century c bible.

You mean I unnerve everyone. I would like to think it's because I speak the TRUTH and win a lot of science arguments using creation science.

you're the example of persecution and victimization of the innocent same as the kkk, you are one in the same. christians.

No hatred? While fantasizing about how others will be punished eternally? That sounds more like psychopathy then.

I'd be OK with simple annihilation (probably more akin to the "spiritual" death you talk about). I don't have a problem with ceasing to exist. It's how I spent the 14 billion years prior to my birth, so I'm not really upset by that idea.

But I'm struggling to understand a faith in which such a big portion of it, for the believers, is the idea of a loving God creating people and then torturing them forever.

That part never made any sense to me theologically.
No hatred nor psychopathy because I tried to convince you and the atheists/ags/sinners here of the Bible, especially God's warning. Eternal punishment is from God and likely there will be nine levels of punishment in hell. I'm not the judge; It's Jesus. Those who are least like Satan will experience a lesser pain, hurt and agony than those who were more evil, but hell won't be an amusement park at all. It's easy to understand if people like Watson and Crick get it the worst. If you understood what God did for us, then you would understand His position on those who do not believe and want separation.

That said, it's only human to want punishment for those who make fun of creation science and the Bible, especially from those who are enablers of atheism of EVIL-ution (evolution). Evolution is completely atheistic in assumption and is based on that by atheist scientists. All of the contributions of creation scientists have been rendered less in contribution since the 1850s with uniformitarianism and EVIL-ution. It's no wonder people today mistake the fossil layers and end up with billions of years of the universe and Earth based on wrong calculations from 1956.

What does it all mean? The Bible says it's a wide road to the other place while there will be few who take the road less taken.

Last edited:
the same as the moses tablets with etched 10 commandants from the heavens claimed by all three desert religions that never existed ...

crucifying the heavenly messenger, 1st century liberation theology, self determination and substituting their false religion of servitude - bond and their false 4th century c bible.

you're the example of persecution and victimization of the innocent same as the kkk, you are one in the same. christians.
Wow, have you gotten more extreme than before? Have you read the Bible more and taken what you could use against the believers here? It means worse punishment and delving deeper into the layers of punishment at the other place. Why don't you just go back to your ignorant metamorphosis level?

The KKK "claim" to be Christian, but they do not act like a legitimate Christian organization.

Anyway, your example is of metamorphosis such as a pupa to a butterfly and not an actual transformation of species. That is impossible because God did not put the plans in a species makeup or DNA to become another species. Thus, you are wrong again.

the real life, physical image represents the spiritual content of physiology -

1653178536665.png

transforming the organism from one state into another - the same mechanism for speciation, a heavenly blessing granted to all living beings. their individual self determination, liberation theology.

I always find it fascinating how much attention is spent worrying about behavior that Jesus never talked about directly and causes no intrinsic harm as long as it does not involve coercion, manipulation or predation.

Wasn't it Gandhi who said

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. You're Christians are so unlike your christ?

bc651c322545002b2b1173f0cb730c1ceccf3c5d.jpg

You mean I unnerve everyone.

Extremist, ask the people in the real world around you without a gun in your head and your hand. "To unnerve sb" = "to enervate sb" is by the way in my own language an comparative form of "to nerve" - and as far as I know this is the same in the Germanic related language English, which have together a long common root - also with many Latin elements - and a relativelly short different - but also meandering - evolution.

Last edited:
I had to let out a lol after reading your first paragraph. However, I don't want to argue semantics as most intellectuals think it's a waste of time unless it affects meaning or intent. ...

U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e how much bullshit you say even when you say nearly nothing. "Semantic" is the philosophical kernel of language. The rest is beauty, custom and such more unimportant things.

Last edited:
Extremist, ask the people in the real world around you without a gun in your head and your hand. "To unnerve sb" "to enervate sb" is by the way in my own language an comparative form of "to nerve".
The important part is it is not me unnerving. It's the Wrath of God or our Creator causing the unnerving as this is His stated levels of punishments of the other place and what is stated in the Bible. It seems that I have to point God's warning to the atheists/ags/sinners here. I am just the messenger.

However, the atheists/ags/sinners are not taking heed and making up their own atheistic interpretations such as calling it a THREAT, using enabler of atheism EVIL-ution, their own wrong reasoning and making me the unnerver or false messenger. Nothing of the kind. I thought my analogy of the electric chair in this life is close. Besides, it's better to be unnerved and change using Agnus Dei.

U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e how much bullshit you say even when you say nearly nothing. "Semantic" is the philosophical kernel of language. The rest is beauty, custom and such more unimportant things.

Now, I'm laughing even more. Are you even a US citizen? Semantics has more to do with philosophy than religion and you absolutely miss the boat on that and the TRUTH about the WRATH OF GOD!

The important part is it is not me unnerving.

I said to you "Ask Jesus wether you nerve him". I do not discuss with you about any of your stupidities any longer, "god". Let praise you from the universe - but not from the part of the universe which is me.

Last edited:
Now, I'm laughing even more. Are you even a US citizen? Semantics has more to do with philosophy than religion and you absolutely miss the boat on that and the TRUTH about the WRATH OF GOD!

I have absolutelly nothing to do with the USA. I'm here to look for a way how the survival of all mankind will be able to become a possibility again.

Last edited:
I think many young people are leaving the church cause they see through the hypocrisy in many tenets in the bible.

Like people will uphold the tenets about LGBT people, but seems those who sleep with a wife of a another man are fastly forgiven.

Forgive me if i'm wrong, but isn't adultery one of the unforgivable sins, punishable by death?

Guys, all this immorality was pushed on America and cultivated by the Marxists and their media for the express purpose of destroying our society. Notice in the countries perpetrating this; China, Russia, even Iran, they don't tolerate one bit of homosexuality. Not only that, these countries don't participate in any of the woke agenda. Not climate change, not metoo, not racial coddling, not weakening of the police force, not he abandoning of fossil fuels, not open borders, not anti-marriage.. None of it. All that garbage is strictly for our consumption. And so many stupid people (Democrat voters) are carrying their water for them.

Last edited:
I said to you "Ask Jesus wether you nerve him". I do not discuss with you about any of your stupidities any longer, "god". Let praise you from the universe - but not from the part of the universe which is me.
What I explain is the Bible. It isn't stupidity. If you think it is, then you are SAF and POS and we already know you are. You believe in the other side or EVIL-ution despite your agnostic religion.

Since you don't know this and want absolute proof, then you need to die. You'll just have to wait until your time comes and then you'll realize I was telling the TRUTH. It's as simple as that. However, I won't know what happens to you, but if you stay on your course, then you'll go to the other place and suffer for eternity. This I KNOW. OTOH, the smarter people had FAITH FIRST and the TRUTH was revealed to them.

I have absolutelly nothing to do with the USA. I'm here to look for a way how the survival of all mankind will be able to become a possibility again.
I knew you weren't. Again, you miss the boat in NOT LISTENING TO ME and choosing to LEARN THE HARD WAY FOR ETERNITY.

I think many young people are leaving the church cause they see through the hypocrisy in many tenets in the bible.

Like people will uphold the tenets about LGBT people, but seems those who sleep with a wife of a another man are fastly forgiven.

Forgive me if i'm wrong, but isn't adultery one of the unforgivable sins, punishable by death?
There isn't any unforgiveable sins, but for one and that is The Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

'Truly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the children of man, and whatever blasphemies they utter, but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin”— for they were saying, “He has an unclean spirit.”'

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit has to do with accusing Jesus of being demon-possessed instead of Spirit-filled. This particular type of blasphemy cannot be duplicated today. The Pharisees were in a unique moment in history: they had the Law and the Prophets, they had the Holy Spirit stirring their hearts, they had the Son of God Himself standing right in front of them, and they saw with their own eyes the miracles He did. Never before in the history of the world (and never since) had so much divine light been granted to men; if anyone should have recognized Jesus for who He was, it was the Pharisees. Yet they chose defiance. They purposely attributed the work of the Spirit to the devil, even though they knew the truth and had the proof. Jesus declared their willful blindness to be unpardonable.

"The unpardonable sin today is the state of continued unbelief. The Spirit currently convicts the unsaved world of sin, righteousness, and judgment (John 16:8). To resist that conviction and willfully remain unrepentant is to “blaspheme” the Spirit. There is no pardon, either in this age or in the age to come, for a person who rejects the Spirit’s promptings to trust in Jesus Christ and then dies in unbelief. The love of God is evident: “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life” (John 3:16). And the choice is clear: “Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on him” (John 3:36)."

New Topics

Forum List

Back