The problem with homosexuality and Christianity is you have to choose one or the other

And who were the Amalekites? Do you know?

Who lived in those cities mentioned in Joshua? Do you know that?

He's a troll and tried to imply a generality about alleged genocides ordered by God based on a verse he read, while never reading the books themselves, like most poseurs. It doesn't matter what you post, he/she/it/mutant only had more innuendo as responses.

The so-called 'mental health' industry has been riddled with faggot activists and is no longer credible as a source of 'scientific facts', and in fact censor anything negative about homosexual fetishists, as the APA has done. This can be seen in fake 'peer reviewed studies', wherein faggot activists all review each other's crappy 'studies'; one look at the methodologies of these alleged 'scientific studies' would make an 8th grade student laugh their asses off.

Last edited:
From the reading I have done there is only one unforgivable sin.

In one memorable New Testament scene, Jesus’ critics accuse him of being in league with the devil himself. In answering his critics, Jesus refers to something that has troubled Christians ever since: the so-called “unforgivable sin.”

Here are Jesus’ words:

I promise you that any of the sinful things you say or do can be forgiven, no matter how terrible those things are. But if you speak against the Holy Spirit, you can never be forgiven. That sin will be held against you forever.” — Mark 3:28-29 (CEV)

Christians should follow the direct teachings of Christ. There is a reason why his teachings contradicted the laws of the OT, because hew saw them as flawed.

Jsus said nothing against homosexuals.

I was at an author event and a lesbian read to us all the passages of the Bible that explicitly condemn homosexuality.

It made me realize that one who lives the homosexual lifestyle must reject Christianity or must, at the very least, admit he is a sinner in need of forgiveness.

But it seems that many homosexuals are unwilling to do either. They demand Christian churches go against explicit Biblical teachings and accept homosexuality. This is creating a crisis that is affecting all the Christian churches.

My prediction is this: Soon, every Christian church except the Catholic Church will cave to the homosexuals.

I don't get it. Christians say ALL people are SINNERS.

And then they criticize gay people for being sinners.

I shoulda mentioned this, too. There is NO GAY GENE.

'
2019 Compass black 728x90

Science

There’s (Still) No Gay Gene​

by Bennett McIntosh
Computer artwork of an autoradiogram of DNA sequences.
Computer artwork by Alfred Pasieka/Science Source

There is no one gene for being gay, and though genes seem to play a role in determining sexual orientation and same-sex behavior, it’s small, complex, and anything but deterministic. That’s the conclusion of a paper by an international team of researchers, co-led by Benjamin Neale of the Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT, published today in the journal Science. The team combed the genomes of more than 470,000 people in the United States and the United Kingdom to see how genetic variants at millions of different places in the genome correlate with whether participants had ever had sex with someone of the same sex. The study, by far the largest such investigation of sexuality to date, was made possible by combining genetic and behavioral data from more than 400,000 people from the UK’s BioBank study, and from 70,000 customers of the genetic testing company 23andMe, who opted in to having their data used for research.

The researchers found five genetic variants—changes at a single site in the DNA sequence—that correlated with same-sex sexual behavior: two of these had a significant effect only in males, and one only in females.

The effect of each variant is small and inconsistent: for example, the authors note that in one of the male-specific variants, subjects who had a thymine molecule (“T”) at a particular spot in the genetic sequence on chromosome 11 have a 3.6 percent likelihood of having had sex with other males, while subjects who had a guanine molecule (“G”) there had a likelihood of 4 percent. The other four significant variants (on chromosomes 4, 7, 12, and 15) showed similar, or even smaller, effects.

“It’s effectively impossible to predict an individual’s sexual behavior from their genome,” said Neale, the director of genetics in the Stanley Center for Psychiatric Research at the Broad and an associate professor in medicine at Harvard Medical School (HMS), during a Tuesday teleconference introducing the paper’s findings. In fact, the team estimated that the genetic variants they studied could predict, at best, somewhere between 8 percent and 25 percent of the reported variation in the entire cohort’s sexual behavior. (The idea that a binary variable—i.e., whether a male has or has not had sex with another male—might itself have a “variation” may seem counterintuitive, but this number is analogous to estimating that 50 percent of the variation in a certain population’s height can be attributed to genes—it refers to the differences within the population, not the genetic contribution to any individual’s traits). The rest comes down to the expansive realm of “non-genetic” or “environmental” effects—which Neale said “can range from anything in utero all the way through to who you happen to stand next to on the Tube in the morning.”'

Does it have to be a genetic issue? Could it not also be a developmental issue, something that happens in the womb? Could it be a combination that wouldn't show up as a "gay gene"?

I don't think it's my attitude. have homosexuals who are friends, relatives, work companions, acquaintances, and more, too. One may have been my boss at one time, but I don't know for sure. If they continue to live in sin, then it isn't my business unless they open up to me about it. Haven't you been hit upon?

Thank heavens you can identify their sin for them. Doing the Lord's work I see.

Yes. Organizations that didn't screen out faggots are now also being sued for looking the other way; then they get barraged by faggot activists for 'discrimination' against sicko faggot deviants. Lawyers sucking blood out of anything they can, like the parsasites they represent. 'Don't ASk Don't Tell' didn't work , so now we're all supposed to believe letting faggots 'Be Themselves' and letting the sick deviant fetishists near children will prevent them from raping kids n stuff. Only idiots don't see the cognitive dissonance of that insanity.

So much hatred in this post. Impressive to see.

That's not true. It's just something you want to believe.

I'm an atheist so I don't care either way what someone wants to believe about God. Just so long as they don't use it to justify their hatreds.

While he didn't discuss nor point out homosexuality, he affirmed the above so homosexuality would be a sin. It would also mean that homosexuals weren't born that way according to the Bible.

I have a really easy answer for all of this, but you aren't going to like it.

Does it have to be a genetic issue? Could it not also be a developmental issue, something that happens in the womb? Could it be a combination that wouldn't show up as a "gay gene"?
I've never heard of it. What have you got? There should be experts in the field.

I hope you do have something worth reading and considering or else I know it's just you and wishful fantasies. Are you gay and atheist?

ETA: The Bible tells us that being gay isn't happy. It's supposed to be an unsettling life as it a life choice of sin. Funny, that it ended up being called "gay."

Last edited:
I hope you do have something worth reading and considering or else I know it's just you and wishful fantasies. Are you gay and atheist?

That's the funny thing: I'm not gay. But I can still accept people who are different from me.

ETA: The Bible tells us that being gay isn't happy.

But clearly the presence of gays makes a lot of Bible-believing people unhappy.

It's supposed to be an unsettling life as it a life choice of sin. Funny, that it ended up being called "gay."

Maybe you should settle for just focusing on your own sins? Wouldn't that be more productive?

I shoulda mentioned this, too. There is NO GAY GENE.

2019 Compass black 728x90There is no one gene for being gay, and though genes seem to play a role in determining sexual orientation and same-sex behavior, it’s small, complex, and anything but deterministic. That’s the conclusion of a paper by an international team of researchers, co-led by Benjamin Neale of the Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT, published today in the journal Science. The team combed the genomes of more than 470,000 people in the United States and the United Kingdom to see how genetic variants at millions of different places in the genome correlate with whether participants had ever had sex with someone of the same sex. The study, by far the largest such investigation of sexuality to date, was made possible by combining genetic and behavioral data from more than 400,000 people from the UK’s BioBank study, and from 70,000 customers of the genetic testing company 23andMe, who opted in to having their data used for research.

The researchers found five genetic variants—changes at a single site in the DNA sequence—that correlated with same-sex sexual behavior: two of these had a significant effect only in males, and one only in females.

The effect of each variant is small and inconsistent: for example, the authors note that in one of the male-specific variants, subjects who had a thymine molecule (“T”) at a particular spot in the genetic sequence on chromosome 11 have a 3.6 percent likelihood of having had sex with other males, while subjects who had a guanine molecule (“G”) there had a likelihood of 4 percent. The other four significant variants (on chromosomes 4, 7, 12, and 15) showed similar, or even smaller, effects.

“It’s effectively impossible to predict an individual’s sexual behavior from their genome,” said Neale, the director of genetics in the Stanley Center for Psychiatric Research at the Broad and an associate professor in medicine at Harvard Medical School (HMS), during a Tuesday teleconference introducing the paper’s findings. In fact, the team estimated that the genetic variants they studied could predict, at best, somewhere between 8 percent and 25 percent of the reported variation in the entire cohort’s sexual behavior. (The idea that a binary variable—i.e., whether a male has or has not had sex with another male—might itself have a “variation” may seem counterintuitive, but this number is analogous to estimating that 50 percent of the variation in a certain population’s height can be attributed to genes—it refers to the differences within the population, not the genetic contribution to any individual’s traits). The rest comes down to the expansive realm of “non-genetic” or “environmental” effects—which Neale said “can range from anything in utero all the way through to who you happen to stand next to on the Tube in the morning.”'

so, as usual the klan gets it wrong - specific gen or not is academic.

the spiritual content of the adjoining physiology is responsible for evolution ... perhaps misguided or not there is a broad tour the more complex organism is susceptible to with many possible variations for their enhancement over time.

- directed by the invisible forces chosen by physiology's spiritual content.

That's the funny thing: I'm not gay. But I can still accept people who are different from me.

But clearly the presence of gays makes a lot of Bible-believing people unhappy.

Maybe you should settle for just focusing on your own sins? Wouldn't that be more productive?
Christians accept gays, but they know they will end up you know where. They cause God to be disgusted. Since gays become unhappy with their lifestyle, they may be able to overcome their sins through Christianity their enemy. Maybe they only think Christianity is their enemy.

That said, I can't say the same for you. You prolly have to die to get your absolute proof. Obviously, you missed what I was saying. Of course, I'm more blunt and hurtful than the average Christian.

Do I want to see you die a hurrible death? Not really. You're not one of the worst atheist types or whatever here.

so, as usual the klan gets it wrong - specific gen or not is academic.

the spiritual content of the adjoining physiology is responsible for evolution ... perhaps misguided or not there is a broad tour the more complex organism is susceptible to with many possible variations for their enhancement over time.

- directed by the invisible forces chosen by physiology's spiritual content.
You really believe that when you have no links? You are one of the least smart here or SAF of the SAF. Christians aren't a klan, but a family.

In an enforced suicide - which I could also call murder - as for example in case of the genius and hero Alan Turing?
Let's discuss earlier or gays living their lifestyle. Usually, they aren't "gay," but unhappy. Why is that or didn't you know?

I wouldn't call anything Christians think of gays as enforced suicide or murder. It's that gays are sinful and unhappy instead of "gay," their moniker. If someone is sinful, then they know. You are sinful being an agnostic.

"Agnosticism is the view that the existence of God is impossible to be known or proven. The word “agnostic” essentially means “without knowledge.” Agnosticism is a more intellectually honest form of atheism. Atheism claims that God does not exist—an unprovable position. Agnosticism argues that God’s existence cannot be proven or unproven—that it is impossible to know whether or not God exists. In this, agnosticism is correct. God’s existence cannot be empirically proven or disproven."

Faith is what is required to know God is true. It takes FAITH FIRST.

"Agnostics are unwilling to make a decision either for or against God’s existence. It is the ultimate “straddling the fence” position. Theists believe that God exists. Atheists believe that God does not exist. Agnostics believe that we should not believe or disbelieve in God’s existence, because it is impossible to know either way."

Alan Turing was gay, but I don't think he was happy. He died a hurrible death.

"Alan Turing - Considered the father of computer science who played pivotal role in breaking the WW II Enigma code. He was a WW II hero, but also socially banished for his homosexuality.

"How did Alan Turing die?

Turing pleaded guilty to the gross indecency charge and opted for chemical castration by a series of injections of female hormones.

The pioneering mathematician was rendered impotent and his security clearance was removed - barring him for continuing his work with GCHQ.

He died two years later from cyanide poisoning in an apparent suicide - though there have been suggestions his death was an accident."

Are you saying Turing was Christian's fault and blaming us?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back