Zone1 The Problem Is Guns, And Easy Access To Guns

Firearms are now the number one cause of death for children in the United States, but rank no higher than fifth in 11 other large and wealthy countries, a new KFF analysis finds.

Guns – including accidental deaths, suicides, and homicides – killed 4,357 children (ages 1-19 years old) in the United States in 2020, or roughly 5.6 per 100,000 children. The U.S. is the only country among its peers that has seen a substantial increase in the rate of child firearm deaths in the last two decades (42%).

The problem is guns, and the easy access to guns
Want to know why or do you believe everything they feed you? I'll tell you any way. First you change the age one becomes an adult, 18 and change it to 26. Now your numbers can include all the gang and drug related shootings or does that make sense? Here's some more. Hands and feet kill more people that those so called assault weapons. So until you have at least a couple of facts your stupid is showing.

Look's like I used the right bait...wad up NUTS!/?
Now that you've empty your mind lets look at the vacuum that remains.
From OP link.. first sentence..
"Firearms recently became the number one cause of death for children in the United States, surpassing motor vehicle deaths and those caused by other injuries."
TRANSLATION: "let me start with a quote from the OP that has nothing to do with your question."

Now lets move on to the standard chart portion of the deception:

All purpose dupe chart for any occasion

Any more incredibly stupid comments or questions?
I see we are quickly approaching the "Sexist" "racist" "xenophobic" etc. etc. portion of your argument otherwise known as the crux of white liberal education.
Yes, "Car crashes!" have now been removed from your knee-jerk reaction inventory.
Is this a 'stand-up' routine? as with everything else you post this has nothing to do with anything.
Now what do you do?
C'mon, you know the answer to that, I keep repeating the question till it becomes obvious to even you your dodge isn't working

v-When did this all start-v... is the question...concentrate, bear down like it's the terlit :abgg2q.jpg:
^-when did this all start-^
Take another shot at it nuts and as usual/always I will steer you back to the actual question/point.

"Rwanda!"
"Australia!" -- LOL.
^this^ is from an argument we had weeks ago... what happen?... ya couldn't find a globe of Eurasia so you believe that that is proof it doesn't exist?:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Guns have been prevalent since 1791. It’s only been since 1965 that gun violence has escalated to the point where people feel they can shoot innocents and not be stopped. For any of the ugliness in the US up until 1965, there was never a mass shooting of innocents. What changed?
That is the question of the day, and the one the anti-gun crowd simply will NOT address. They just keep chanting "It's the guns, it's the guns", but won't even consider that we've had guns around since the founding of the country and only recently started having problems with mass shootings, especially school shootings.

Firearms are now the number one cause of death for children in the United States, but rank no higher than fifth in 11 other large and wealthy countries, a new KFF analysis finds.

Guns – including accidental deaths, suicides, and homicides – killed 4,357 children (ages 1-19 years old) in the United States in 2020, or roughly 5.6 per 100,000 children. The U.S. is the only country among its peers that has seen a substantial increase in the rate of child firearm deaths in the last two decades (42%).

Chicago has the most strict gun laws in the nation----------------and the highest gun murder rate. So guns are not the problem, lawless cities and mayors who don't enforce the law are the problem.

Chicago has the most strict gun laws in the nation----------------and the highest gun murder rate. So guns are not the problem, lawless cities and mayors who don't enforce the law are the problem.

Ultimately, criminals themselves are the problem, but LIbtARdS don't want to address that, because for the most part, they are on the side of criminals, and against the side of human beings.

How many of these are suicide? I ask because shooting yourself isn’t a gun problem. You can just as easily take pills, hang youself, jump off a building etc.

1680147496866.png

Your chart isn't objective. It avoids including those nations with rates higher to much higher than the USA. Note it's exclusions compared to those in the chart I provide above it.
Also note you include no link to the actual URL for verification. The sources site has scores of pages to search through to find this, if it's really there.
No surprise since you Libturds always lie and distort to make your false claims have the delusion of validity.

What this nation needs is a law that requires all those whom oppose gun ownership to wear a three inch wide yellow ribbon on each arm of outer wear.
That way any of we citizens whom might be armed in public will know we are not to use our firearms or intervene in any other way to protect or defend those 'yellow ribbons' should they be assaulted, victims of crimes, or similar.

So you are saying that women; my girlfriend or wife, daughter, sister, mother should not be armed and able to protect and defend themselves from thugs whom want to assault, rape, beat-up, and/or murder them.

You really are a low life, bottom feeding, scumbag and criminal it would seem.

Everyone knows this. We're just not adult enough to admit it and address it.
So you are saying that women; my girlfriend or wife, daughter, sister, mother should not be armed and able to protect and defend themselves from thugs whom want to assault, rape, beat-up, and/or murder them.

True. We need to focus on each issue remembering that there are always far more of us than there are of them. At every moment precious few gun manufacturers exist for every family that's recently lost a loved one due to excessive, easily accessed firearms. Their profits vs. our children. No braino.

Ah, well, if some of the perps are over 19 that means it's okay then. Like I said, born already. All they really need is more guns.
Only OK if they shoot imbeciles like you. For the rest of us, nearly all of them shouldn't have possession of firearms given their criminal records. Including those expunged when they were minors.

New Topics

Forum List

Back