The President's news conference

i saw the "nazis" getting hit with baseball bats by guys wearing gas masks....were they on their way to a game?....
The game is soon coming to an end in Trumpville but it`s been a real hoot. We`ll always have the videos to enjoy....but not the free wall we were promised. GOPers looking for free stuff will be disappointed.

He did seem kinda ticked by the hostility of the brain dead fake news imbeciles.. I don't blame him

Eh, boils down to desperate Democrats and their collusive media pushing the race card yet again, purely pathetic. Can't Democrats win without the poison divisive politics, fear, lies and character assassinations? ... I don't think so..

Last edited:
From what we have seen so far from this President, what happens if we have a real crisis? Something the size of Katrina or worse? He cannot seem to focus on any one thing at any time. I think that he should be removed for gross incompetence.

He had an excellent presser well done. The democrats are conceding their power as I hoped

From what we have seen so far from this President, what happens if we have a real crisis? Something the size of Katrina or worse? He cannot seem to focus on any one thing at any time. I think that he should be removed for gross incompetence.
AntiFa is the left version of the Nazis. They are fascists. Trump isn't giving them cover.

He did seem kinda ticked by the hostility of the brain dead fake news imbeciles.. I don't blame him

Eh, boils down to desperate Democrats and their collusive media pushing the race card yet again, purely pathetic. Can't Democrats win without the poison divisive politics, fear, lies and character assassinations? ... I don't think so..
The American people don't like watching the MSM gang up on the President. We know the game they're playing with their fake news.

The American Nazis and AntiFa are more similar than dissimilar.
  • They hate the constitution
  • They are anti free speech
  • They like big government
  • They advocate violence to gain power
  • They do not like dissension among their followers

Last edited:
i saw the "nazis" getting hit with baseball bats by guys wearing gas masks....were they on their way to a game?....
The game is soon coming to an end in Trumpville but it`s been a real hoot. We`ll always have the videos to enjoy....but not the free wall we were promised. GOPers looking for free stuff will be disappointed.
whatever that has to do what i said.....

But you just cannot bring your self to critisize the action of the nazis?

..and you, the Democratic Party and Obama fully support killing cops, correct..."What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want them .. NOW?

When Obama invited this racist domestic terrorist group into the White House to kiss their asses, how did you feel about it?

Last edited:

You see what you want to see. You feel empathy for NAZIs. It's so weird.
yea thats why i said what i did about violent people right LL?....your problem is you just cant see your little lefties being just as fucking violent as the assholes on the right,so apparently you see what you want to see too,you feel empathy for violent people.....its so weird....see i can play that stupid game too....i dont feel empathy for violent people on either side,they can all go straight to hell as far as i am concerned...now make more excuses for those jerks with the baseball bats LL....

Forum List

Back