The Presidential Assasination Movie

Interesting moral relativism.

Opposing ObamaCare makes conservatives Racist Haters Who Wish To Assassinate The President.

But the Liberal Wet Dream CUM to the Big Screen of a Bush Snuff Film is Art.

Go figure.

:lol: But Boooosssshhhhh!

It is like you trying to rationalize your sides behavior by pointing out left extremists actions.
Why don't you just condemn violence all together? And stop making excuses for right wing lunatics.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of the Left, my dear.

Thanks for the help!

No - I'm not. But I doubt you can comprehend it.

You can't handle my answer, so of course you revert to calling me stupid. :lol:

Rationalizing the death threats against Obama, by pointing out a movie, is being a hypocrite.

The Britiwh made that film. And Republicans grabbed hold of it and blamed it on liberals!!

But you can't tell a conservative that. Oh no siree bob you just can't. They too busy saying "No! No! No! Where is my Ben gay? No! No! Nope! No!"

During this time of heated political discussion over Obama's Health Care and physical threats (Which is Wrong, Wrong, Wrong) perhaps Democrats & Republicans should be reminded of a different time and another President.
---------------------
SIX YEARS into the Bush administration, are there any new lows to which the Bush-haters can sink?

George W. Bush has been smeared by the left with every insult imaginable. He has been called a segregationist who yearns to revive Jim Crow and compared ad nauseam to Adolf Hitler. His detractors have accused him of being financially entwined with Osama bin Laden. Of presiding over an American gulag. Of being a latter-day Mussolini. Howard Dean has proffered the ``interesting theory" that the Saudis tipped off Bush in advance about 9/11. One US senator (Ted Kennedy) has called the war in Iraq a ``fraud" that Bush ``cooked up in Texas" for political gain; another ( Vermont independent James Jeffords) has charged him with planning a war in Iran as a strategy to put his brother in the White House. Cindy Sheehan has called him a ``lying bastard," a ``filth spewer," an ``evil maniac," a ``fuehrer," and a ``terrorist" guilty of ``blatant genocide" -- and been rewarded for her invective with oceans of media attention.

What else can they say about Bush? That they want him killed?

Which brings us to ``Death of a President," a new movie about the assassination of George W. Bush.

A new low in Bush-hatred - The Boston Globe

What is pathetic is that by reaching to score a point (nobody who is sane believes Maddow and others were serious---it is obvious they were venting frustrations)...you fail to point out that there really were people who felt like Bush had to go.

Your argument loses credibility when lump-ing all criticism to serious calls to extremism.

There were Bush haters out there, but using that to justify hating Obama is down right pathetic.

:doubt:

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of the Left, my dear.

Thanks for the help!

I'm on the left. What hypocrisy of mine did you point out exactly? Or are we are okay in labeling your unsubstantiated broadbrushing as worthless drivel?

Exactly!!!
They don' t want to be painted with a broad brush, but it is alright to paint us with a broad brush.
I didn't make the stupid movie, and I haven't even watched it, probably never will.
I did see W, and I ended up feeling bad for Bush in the end. :lol:

Rationalizing the death threats against Obama, by pointing out a movie, is being a hypocrite.

You can't handle what you began - nor is your reading comprehension well developed.

Here's my original comment in this thread, which is about the Bush Assassination move:

Opposing ObamaCare makes conservatives Racist Haters Who Wish To Assassinate The President.

Go figure.

Those who oppose Obama's policies are subject to constant attacks of Racism and violent intent. Nothing similar to this disgusting movie about Bush has been commercially promoted nationwide. The lack of condemnation of this film by the Leftwing Media is shameful.

You won't find any posts that I have made supporting death threats against anyone.

Last edited:

Go figure.

Art is art,and hate is hate.

interesting relativism: you equate art with hate?

or are you saying what the Tea Party Extremists are doing is art?

:eusa_whistle:

You can't handle what you began - nor is your reading comprehension well developed.

Here's my original comment in this thread, which is about the Bush Assassination move:

Go figure.

Those who oppose Obama's policies are subject to constant attacks of Racism and violent intent. Nothing similar to this disgusting movie about Bush has been commercially promoted nationwide. The lack of condemnation of this film by the Leftwing Media is shameful.

You won't find any posts that I have made supporting death threats against anyone.

And we have more hypocrisy!

Don't see Fox condemning people calling Obama or liberals names.

And I never said you support death threats, just said you were trying to rationalize it.

Art is art,and hate is hate.

interesting relativism: you equate art with hate?

or are you saying what the Tea Party Extremists are doing is art?

:eusa_whistle:

That film is hateful - hiding behind the label of art doesn't make it any less so.

There are very few extremists in the Tea Party Movement, and they are marginalized. The majority do not support there views. The invitations I've received for events have consistently stressed the objectives of staying on message regarding policy, and to avoid personal attacks. A few people on the fringe do not represent the vast majority of people who are involved due to the substance of the issues.

And I never said you support death threats, just said you were trying to rationalize it.

Then you don't watch Fox much.

Please provide some clips showing Fox praising or advocating violence against Obama.

Last edited:

Go figure.

Who on this forum has called you a racist and/or an advocate of violence because you opposed a policy of Obama?

Please take a look at all of the nasty threads regarding the Tea Party Movement, which often involve accusations of Racism. Just put "teabagger" in the board search - you'll find a ton.

Last edited:

Please provide some clips showing Fox praising or advocating violence against Obama.

Did I say anything about violence? I said they don't condemn the name calling in response to your racism comment.

And by the way it was pointed out this film wasn't even made in the US, you might remember that.

My favorite assassination movie is Suddenly from 1954 starring Frank Sinatra as the trigger man. It is shown occasionally on Turner Classic Movies.

Last edited:
Did I say anything about violence? I said they don't condemn the name calling in response to your racism comment.

And by the way it was pointed out this film wasn't even made in the US, you might remember that.

Lion's Gate, which made the film, has its HQ in Santa Monica.

Please take a look at all of the nasty threads regarding the Tea Party Movement, which often involve accusations of Racism. Just put "teabagger" in the board search - you'll find a ton.

Is the translation of that that you can't actually name anyone on this board who's called you a racist for disagreeing with Obama policies? Despite you're having claimed that?

Forum List

Back