The President Just LIED HIS ASS OFF

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I just watched President Obama's News conference, one in which he attempted to re-write history and write bis ownlegacy by lying his ass off.

Obama declared his administration han NEVER had any scandals...declared he had ALWAYS obeyed the rules and laws...IT WAS THE BIGGEST PILE OF SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD COME OUT OF A PRESIDENT'S MOUTH

- Fast and Furious, still on-going
- Spied on Congress, reporters, Americans
- Targeted Americans he called his enemies with the IRS
' 70% FOIA criminally non-compliant
- Worked with Intl Arms dealer to arm Al Qaeida & ISIS
- By-passed Congress repeatedly, violating Constitution and law, dragged tje US into 2 Unauthorized wars to help terrorists...
- was found in Contempt of Court twice, still has not complued with court orders
- protected his AG, Sect of State, Julian Castro, & Harry Reid from prosecution

And this barely scratched the surface...

Then he said he lectured the other guy (could not / would not say Trump's name) on how to obey the Constitution, the law, and all the rules AS HE HAD DONE.

He said people would never know he was such an awesome President if they listened to anyone except the all-in media and anyone outside his own administration (basically saying anyone who disagrred with his faireytale version of his Presidency was a liar).

Obama is te most lawless President in US history, & all this press conference was, as shown, was an attempt to re-write history / write his own history/legacy!

It was all I could do not to throw up. After this press conference I so can't wait until this SOB to leave office!

Did anyone every get charged in any of those phony scandal you mentioned, much less convicted of a crime.

For winners you guys sure whine a lot.

Did anyone every get charged in any of those phony scandal you mentioned, much less convicted of a crime.

Now that the meat puppet faggot and his minions will no longer be in charge of the DOJ, you might want to choose your words carefully.

You losers whined all 8 years of his regime.

Obama will join the ranks of such revered presidents as Rutherford Hays, Benjamin Harrison and Franklin Pierce...as obscure answers to difficult trivia based entertainment questions.

Trump backers have the nerve to call Obama a liar !? Lol!!!

Your opinions do not a scandal make . Obama saved out country from the disaster of the last Repub prez .

Obama was indeed a sad person today...trying to embrace an administration that was so negative and ineffective isn't an easy task. He was holding on to his legacy by a thread. How do you "My major achievement was that the Navy Seals got Osama Bin Laden when I finally agreed to the mission." (Thanks Valerie)

Trump backers have the nerve to call Obama a liar !? Lol!!!

Your opinions do not a scandal make . Obama saved out country from the disaster of the last Repub prez .

More correctly the disaster of Barney Franks and Chris Dodd! Petition your school to teach history. Actual history.

While Trump was gracious during and after their meeting, he's smart enough to know he just spent ~1.5hrs with a guy who'll go down as being one the worst presidents in history.

each president that gets in is always worse than the previous one,the last 35 years plus has shown that,lets hope Trump changes that.

Obama was an utter POS ideologue who did incredible damage to this country in countless ways.

Remember HIS hot mike moment when he told the RUSSIAN DIPLOMAT that he would have more wiggle room after the election? Funny how the media glossed over that..

I just watched President Obama's News conference, one in which he attempted to re-write history and write bis ownlegacy by lying his ass off.

Obama declared his administration han NEVER had any scandals...declared he had ALWAYS obeyed the rules and laws...IT WAS THE BIGGEST PILE OF SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD COME OUT OF A PRESIDENT'S MOUTH

- Fast and Furious, still on-going
- Spied on Congress, reporters, Americans
- Targeted Americans he called his enemies with the IRS
' 70% FOIA criminally non-compliant
- Worked with Intl Arms dealer to arm Al Qaeida & ISIS
- By-passed Congress repeatedly, violating Constitution and law, dragged tje US into 2 Unauthorized wars to help terrorists...
- was found in Contempt of Court twice, still has not complued with court orders
- protected his AG, Sect of State, Julian Castro, & Harry Reid from prosecution

And this barely scratched the surface...

Then he said he lectured the other guy (could not / would not say Trump's name) on how to obey the Constitution, the law, and all the rules AS HE HAD DONE.

He said people would never know he was such an awesome President if they listened to anyone except the all-in media and anyone outside his own administration (basically saying anyone who disagrred with his faireytale version of his Presidency was a liar).

Obama is te most lawless President in US history, & all this press conference was, as shown, was an attempt to re-write history / write his own history/legacy!

It was all I could do not to throw up. After this press conference I so can't wait until this SOB to leave office!

Are you Attorney General now?

While Trump was gracious during and after their meeting, he's smart enough to know he just spent ~1.5hrs with a guy who'll go down as being one the worst presidents in history.

each president that gets in is always worse than the previous one,the last 35 years plus has shown that,lets hope Trump changes that.
I can see Trump making a lot of positive changes. Not just with how our government has been operating, but how American citizens are treated.

Last edited:
Obama and his administration are responsible for the division we've been seeing.
I can see the Trump administration mending that divide.

Last edited:

hillary-clinton-and-fbi-cartoon-sack.jpg

. Whose gonna charge who, and with what when the whole shabang was corrupt ??? Don't you understand that it is why Hillary was the latest to walk ???

Obama and his administration are responsible for the division we've been seeing.
I can see the Trump administration mending that divide.

Thats one of many reasons people voted for him.
I think he will do exactly what he said he would do, in that he wants all the people in this nation to have equality.
Not like the left has done with helping just certain groups. It has never really helped them, they remain in poverty.
I think his New Deal for poor communities will work.
Lets give it a chance.
After all school vouchers have become a big hit with single low income Moms.

Forum List

Back