AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny

President Barack Obama, "Iā€™ve never been more optimistic about a year ahead than I am right now. And in 2016, Iā€™m going to leave it out all on the field."

Reading this comment has filled me with hope that Mr. and Mrs. Obama, America's premier parental figures, will find the strength and courage to use their voices addressing in plain spoken English, America's expanding and shameful *National Epidemic of Childhood Abuse and Neglect*, aka *Poverty*, that for more than two generations has deprived untold numbers of American kids from experiencing and enjoying a fairly happy American kid childhood with *Safe Streets* to travel and play on.

*Child Abuse and Neglect* that is primarily responsible for populating our prisons with depressed, angry, frustrated, undisciplined, unpredictable, sometimes suicidal teens and adults full of resentment for irresponsibly being introduced to a life of hardships and struggles.

*Early Childhood Abuse and Neglect* that often leads depressed, sometimes suicidal *(NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers)* children to develop into depressed, angry, frustrated, unpredictable, sometimes suicidal teens and adults lacking empathy and compassion for others, though needing to vent their pent up negative emotions, often causing emotional and physical harm to peaceful people...instead of venting their anger, resentment and pain on the immature single moms and/or dads who introduced them to a life of pain and struggle by irresponsibly building a family before acquiring the practical skills, *PATIENCE* and means to successfully raise and nurture a developing young child who matures into a fairly happy responsible teen and adult with mostly fond memories of his or her childhood.

The question all concerned, compassionate Americans should seriously be asking ourselves, our elected, civil, social, community and religious leaders is, "What real, substantial changes in our society's attitude and laws need to occur to prevent abuse that often causes young kids to mature into depressed, frustrated, angry teens and adults as a result of experiencing the *emotional and/or physical trauma of an abusive childhood?"*

*Suicidal Behaviors in the African American Community*

Suicidal Behaviors in the African American Community

Peace & Happy Holidays!

Black *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

The answer is parents. Unfortunately the number of single parent homes is only going to increase in number and that does not bode well for the future. Some how we've decided that schools and food stamps are going to take the place of parents, never going to happen. Going to get a lot worse.

omg, lets all bow. that Obambam he's the one. He should be thinking about where he's going to work when we kick him out of the white house. :banana:

The answer is parents. Unfortunately the number of single parent homes is only going to increase in number and that does not bode well for the future. Some how we've decided that schools and food stamps are going to take the place of parents, never going to happen. Going to get a lot worse.

Hi, Bailey.

Sadly America's two strongest voices decline to address the issue of Child Abuse and Neglect head on.

They realize doing so may cause irreparable harm to their reputation among some of their admirers and supporters as the "Cool" POTUS & FLOTUS.

In the mean time their willful ignorance continues insuring America's extremely popular national and international rap performance "game" will be populated by depressed, angry, sometimes suicidal teens and men (NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers) like Grammy winner Kendrick Lamar, Tupac Shakur, Dwayne Lil Wayne Carter, all victims of abusive childhoods that lead to recording contracts, and these men entertaining their fans by writing rap lyrics about their life experiences that include characterizing the MATERNAL HALF of our population a less than human ^itches and ^hores unworthy of respect.

Don't you love when Americans travel to other countries rapping about our moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters, aunts and nieces being less than human creatures and people to be exploited for sexual pleasure?

On that note, Happy Holidays!, Bailey.

I was watching paint dry. how about everyone else?

only 6million watched that nasty thing they called a debate on a Saturday night of all times to hold it eh?

Hi, Bailey.

Sadly America's two strongest voices decline to address the issue of Child Abuse and Neglect head on.

They realize doing so may cause irreparable harm to their reputation among some of their admirers and supporters as the "Cool" POTUS & FLOTUS.

In the mean time their willful ignorance continues insuring America's extremely popular national and international rap performance "game" will be populated by depressed, angry, sometimes suicidal teens and men (NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers) like Grammy winner Kendrick Lamar, Tupac Shakur, Dwayne Lil Wayne Carter, all victims of abusive childhoods that lead to recording contracts, and these men entertaining their fans by writing rap lyrics about their life experiences that include characterizing the MATERNAL HALF of our population a less than human ^itches and ^hores unworthy of respect.

Don't you love when Americans travel to other countries rapping about our moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters, aunts and nieces being less than human creatures and people to be exploited for sexual pleasure?

On that note, Happy Holidays!, Bailey.

Couldn't agree more. It seems you can't bring up such things without being labeled a racist. Not long ago I got into a casual debate among friends and the question arose as to why asian kids do better than black kids. I made the mistake of saying it was because they predominantly come from 2 parent homes where the parents value education and demand effort from their kids. You would have thought I was calling for reinstatement of Jim Crowe laws. And this was from otherwise sane people. Strangely 2 of the folks were teachers and I noted that both had in the past cited many studies that said the best predictor of educational success was a 2 parent home. That of course led to the predictable "it's societies fault". Head in the sand I guess.

Strangely 2 of the folks were teachers and I noted that both had in the past cited many studies that said the best predictor of educational success was a 2 parent home. That of course led to the predictable "it's societies fault".

Head in the sand I guess.

Bailey, I'll admit my head was in the sand when I applied for a career with the PD and found myself assigned to a Brooklyn, NY war zone soldiered by depressed, "living wild" teens and adults living a lifestyle Shawn Carter and Christopher Wallace rap about.

Seriously, I was clueless to the carnage, mayhem and human sadness I would witness after a good friend already on the job convinced me to take the civil service test.

Another good buddy who grew up with dreams of becoming a history educator took a job with the NYC school system. Like me he had his head up his butt about what he was getting himself into.

Five years later he was a changed man, going from upbeat and always smiling to moody, cynical. I stopped asking about his teaching job because I could see his demeanor change when the topic came up. He was very upset that he spent more time trying to keep the peace in his classes than teaching kids.

Peeved at the lack of socialization and discipline exhibited by more than few students who caused grief for the rest of their classmates. What really peeves him is school admin's often won't discipline disruptive students.

Having to deal with these emotionally abused and maltreated teens in their element, The Street, sadly I can empathize with my school teacher buddy.

Bailey, if your teacher friends were to actually live in a struggling community, they might have a better understanding of what many kids have to deal with in their home environments, recognizing that cognitive dissonance plays a major role for kid's minds going haywire.

In school kids are taught one set of peaceful values, at home and in their neighborhoods they learn to keep their mouths shut about the street robbers, drug dealers and other behaviors their educators tell them are dangerous or violating our laws.

There is a reason Kendrick Lamar and Tupac rap or speak about depression and suicidal thoughts. That reason has everything to do with both of them and far too many other young kids being emotionally abused, neglected and maltreated by their PRIMARY maternal caretaker during a critical period of their human development.

Meanwhile, Mr. & Mrs. Obama remain nearly silent, declining to use their parental and presidential sway to compassionately scold the young girls and women who irresponsibly birth children of out selfishness instead of love, caring and commitment between two responsible adults.

Obviously the presidential couple who promised change, have no intention of making serious efforts to change the culture of American poverty, which is primarily caused immature teen girls like Toya Graham who at eighteen-yrs-old began building a family of six children she introduced to a life of struggle and hardships.

If I was Ms. Graham's son I would be peeved too. Just like Kendrick, Tupac and untold numbers of depressed American kids whose immature moms deprived them from experiencing a safe, fairly happy American kid childhood.

Peace.

I'm not worried about Obama pulling a Clinton and looting the (former) White House when He slithers into the dark, dark night....

I am worried about all the veggies in the sharecropper garden The First (Lady)(Woman)(Trannie) will leave behind pining at the loss of their (Mother)(Father)(exploiter). C'mon, liberals, you knows veggies gots feelings don'cha?

Forum List

Back