the Premier League fight for the Champions League 4th Spot: Fulham, Brighton, Liverpool, Chelsea...who will make it

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i made this thread as a Chelsea fan and since luiza supports Brighton, this can be a fun competitive thing. Brighton have more points, but Chelsea have more talented (and better looking) players

Do not disagree with your general comments and if Brighton are really able to make a challenge they need to retain all the members of their current brilliant young squad . Even Trossard !!

Fulham deserve huge praise but might be over reliant on Mitrovic for goals, and if he is injured I rule them out.

Surely the excellent Mr Klopp can rejuvenate Liverpool . Their loss of form is very hard to absorb .

Chelsea have Mr Potter , ex Brighton , as manager so I have huge regard for them . Plus a brilliant ex Brighton support team But there is surely something wrong with that dressing room and maybe he needs time and bedded in new faces before they can hit the top 4 .

And Brentford are also to be praised if they maintain recent brilliant all round form .

Conclusion ?
Heart wants Brighton unsurprisingly .
Head suggests Liverpool if The Klopp can find that secret managerial recipe .
But I begrudge no team that fourth spot because it will have to be earned .

Now realise that Spurs have got lost . Kane , Son and Conte are huge in any company if they all start performing at their known best. Manager a known multi winner .

Your favourite, Trossard has signed for Arsenal for£21million . Thought they would get £25-30 but hey ho----- .

An ambitious move for the lad and I shall be interested to see if he can become a regular first team choice .

I have doubts, but Arteta is smart and this season has got little wrong .

Did you know that our chairman owns or part owns a top Belgian side ? Which is probably why we were tipped about Undav .
Hopefully now a replacement type of player for Leandro will soon arrive at the Amex .

Man C vs Spurs tonight . Another Spurs loss will put immense extra pressure on Conte .

• Banned
Your favourite, Trossard has signed for Arsenal for£21million . Thought they would get £25-30 but hey ho----- .

An ambitious move for the lad and I shall be interested to see if he can become a regular first team choice .

I have doubts, but Arteta is smart and this season has got little wrong .

Did you know that our chairman owns or part owns a top Belgian side ? Which is probably why we were tipped about Undav .
Hopefully now a replacement type of player for Leandro will soon arrive at the Amex .

Man C vs Spurs tonight . Another Spurs loss will put immense extra pressure on Conte .
i wonder if Trossard will play in the big game Sunday. i hope so!

• Banned
Do not disagree with your general comments and if Brighton are really able to make a challenge they need to retain all the members of their current brilliant young squad . Even Trossard !!

Fulham deserve huge praise but might be over reliant on Mitrovic for goals, and if he is injured I rule them out.

Surely the excellent Mr Klopp can rejuvenate Liverpool . Their loss of form is very hard to absorb .

Chelsea have Mr Potter , ex Brighton , as manager so I have huge regard for them . Plus a brilliant ex Brighton support team But there is surely something wrong with that dressing room and maybe he needs time and bedded in new faces before they can hit the top 4 .

And Brentford are also to be praised if they maintain recent brilliant all round form .

Conclusion ?
Heart wants Brighton unsurprisingly .
Head suggests Liverpool if The Klopp can find that secret managerial recipe .
But I begrudge no team that fourth spot because it will have to be earned .

Now realise that Spurs have got lost . Kane , Son and Conte are huge in any company if they all start performing at their known best. Manager a known multi winner .

i made this thread as a Chelsea fan and since luiza supports Brighton, this can be a fun competitive thing. Brighton have more points, but Chelsea have more talented (and better looking) players

Depends really who Liverpool and Chelsea buy. If Liverpool can make a decent midfield they could make it, Chelsea, who knows what hairy Potter can do.

Its a great time to be a fan of the Premier League. Newcastle is really screwing things up for the Big 6 teams. Tottenham is a complete mystery as to who is going to show up week in and week out. Chelsea is on the decline. Liverpool is looking very old all of the sudden (complacency?). United seems to have figured it out. City and Arsenal are slugging it out. Their two upcoming matches on 2-15 and 4-26 (I believe it is) will be epic. I think the most interesting match that is coming up is City v. Newcastle on 3/4. We'll find out if Newcastle is for real. Sure has been fun watching my adopted club so far this year.

i wonder if Trossard will play in the big game Sunday. i hope so!
Wish Trossard well but with Mitoma blossoming even faster than I expected he might not be greatly missed .
The winning goal he scored 50minutes ago against Liverpool in the Cup was a delight to watch .
Reminds me of Son in looks and style .

And of course Ferguson has arrived from nowhere .

Hope we can retain Caicedo until the end of the season when we might find a replacement . If we are lucky .
He is rather special and at 21 he could become outstanding anywhere .

Brighton are living the dream . Pray it lasts .

• Banned
Wish Trossard well but with Mitoma blossoming even faster than I expected he might not be greatly missed .
The winning goal he scored 50minutes ago against Liverpool in the Cup was a delight to watch .
Reminds me of Son in looks and style .

And of course Ferguson has arrived from nowhere .

Hope we can retain Caicedo until the end of the season when we might find a replacement . If we are lucky .
He is rather special and at 21 he could become outstanding anywhere .

Brighton are living the dream . Pray it lasts .
i saw that goal live, awesome! i feel bad for Darwin Nunez of Liverpool, but feel good that Mo Salah the ugly bearded man is OUT of the FA Cup!

Interesting developments in the race for fourth , fifth and sixth places .
Assume the first three will be Arsenal , City and then United .

Liverpool seem in trouble in a bigger way than I thought and Spurs might go off the rails with Conte gone -- Spurs versus Brighton next weekend might be key .
My team are driving me more insane . They only drew with Brentford today despite 75% possession and 33 shots .Naughty x100 and our run- in fixture list is hard .
Brentford are hard to ctriticise .
Could the Bees and Seagulls fight it out for fourth and fifth with dismal Spurs and Liverpool behind them ?
Ask me another . I do not know .

Interesting developments in the race for fourth , fifth and sixth places .
Assume the first three will be Arsenal , City and then United .

Liverpool seem in trouble in a bigger way than I thought and Spurs might go off the rails with Conte gone -- Spurs versus Brighton next weekend might be key .
My team are driving me more insane . They only drew with Brentford today despite 75% possession and 33 shots .Naughty x100 and our run- in fixture list is hard .
Brentford are hard to ctriticise .
Could the Bees and Seagulls fight it out for fourth and fifth with dismal Spurs and Liverpool behind them ?
Ask me another . I do not know .
Darwin Nunez should start for Liverpool. Gakpo stinks, and Salah is past his prime

Forum List

Back