The predicted has happened

You don’t think a boy in blue jeans identifying as a boy could have gone in the girls room and raped a girl?

What difference does that make? You've completely missed the point. :rolleyes:
The article never mentions that the dad reported the rape to police in between their dog whistles and pejoratives.

If he was at the schoolboard meeting complaining about it then you can bet he reported it.

Defund 5he police. Bring back vigilantes

Please tell me that you're being sarcastic.

Boy dressed as girl rapes girl in girls bathroom at school. Police and school board collude to make the father look like a kook.

So, predictably having loads of guns in society and easy access to those guns for people, thousands of people die a year.

But... but... but.... our rights.

So, predictably in a country of 330 million people, they have ONE case of a transexual person going into a bathroom and raping people.

GET RID OF RIGHTS.....

Amazing.

If he was at the schoolboard meeting complaining about it then you can bet he reported it.

Absolutely not. The police are doing nothing but protect criminals. In a better world, Dads would have taken care of this kid and he would never rape another girl.

This story is sickening almost literally. It makes me feel sick.

We're not going to take much more of this. You can just about feel the air snapping.

It’s biological and in place to attract females
Not all females are attracted to those things. We aren’t living in survival of the fittest Stone Age days. We have an actual civilization and cultures that shape our behaviors. Nothing biological about glitter and dresses and high heels

Not all females are attracted to those things. We aren’t living in survival of the fittest Stone Age days. We have an actual civilization and cultures that shape our behaviors. Nothing biological about glitter and dresses and high heels
100% as it accentuates what attracts males. Not all but most. That is how biology works. Attraction is not a social construct lol.

An actual civilization?

Allowing boys to rape girls in the girl's bathroom is your idea of civilization?

You aren't from Afghanistan by any chance, are you?

An actual civilization?

Allowing boys to rape girls in the girl's bathroom is your idea of civilization?

You aren't from Afghanistan by any chance, are you?
Well that's interesting... You thought I was saying that we should allow boys to rape girls in bathrooms?! Are you high? Sober up and then try to engage again once you're able to accurately comprehend the things you respond to. Stop embarrassing yourself

And the odds are the school told the police it never happened and that was the end of the investigation until the school board incident. When parents reported priests for rape, the same thing happened.

Document

boys dressed as girls raping girls is Loudoun County INNOVATION" and if you don't like it, you are a terrorist to the fat cats milking the system and hell bent on destroying Syro-Christian Israel genetic population.

Forum List

Back