The predicted has happened

That’s just awful. That poor girl. Stann says nothing to see here. Gender is a social construct. Slade3200 agrees. Lesh needs to change his diaper.
What does gender have to do with a girl getting rapped?

And if you’re going to quote me please be accurate with the context of my statements. We were talking about gender identity which is largely a social construct

That’s just awful. That poor girl. Stann says nothing to see here. Gender is a social construct. Slade3200 agrees. Lesh needs to change his diaper.
So if gender is a social construct, why do people need surgery to change their gender?

As for sweeping stories under the rug that conflict with the fascistic narrative of the DNC, it will only get worse.

As they gain more and more power, there will be less and less stories that get leaked to the public like this.

So if gender is a social construct, why do people need surgery to change their gender?

As for sweeping stories under the rug that conflict with the fascistic narrative of the DNC, it will only get worse.

As they gain more and more power, there will be less and less stories that get leaked to the public like this.
People have surgery because they want to change their sex and anatomy

What does gender have to do with a girl getting rapped?

And if you’re going to quote me please be accurate with the context of my statements. We were talking about gender identity which is largely a social construct
Boy was wearing a dress and identified as a girl. That’s why he was in the ladies room and the school covered it up.

Boy was wearing a dress and identified as a girl. That’s why he was in the ladies room and the school covered it up.
You don’t think a boy in blue jeans identifying as a boy could have gone in the girls room and raped a girl?

I don't know if I believe the whole transgender thing anyway, but a guy is definitely not transgender until he gets is junk cut off and a fake vagina cut in. Till then, he's just a perv wanting to wear dresses and hang out in the girls' restroom.

There won't be room due to the breathless stories of deadly vigilantism. I remember a local story from the 80s where a dad waited at a phone bank in an airport concourse until the man who raped his son, was brought back in custody by some cops. He waited quietly and as the cops and the perp walked past, he stepped up behind them and put a single bullet in the scum's brain-pan.

People who've been used to freedom tend to get a little pissy when government bureaucrats try to step on their neck.

I don't know if I believe the whole transgender thing anyway, but a guy is definitely not transgender until he gets is junk cut off and a fake vagina cut in. Till then, he's just a perv wanting to wear dresses and hang out in the girls' restroom.
No no

Stann and Slade3200 will call you transphobic

How dare you!! Per Slade the main different between men and women is social…

It was a bit more than he raped her. He sodomized her, then forced her to perform fellatio on him. Despite medical reports the school denied anything happened. The boy was sent to another school where he dressed like a girl, went to the girl's bathroom and did it again. Now the police are involved. The school is denying anything happened to either girl. The furious father confronted the school board. This boy is dangerous. He will not stop. He will end up killing girls.

It was a bit more than he raped her. He sodomized her, then forced her to perform fellatio on him. Despite medical reports the school denied anything happened. The boy was sent to another school where he dressed like a girl, went to the girl's bathroom and did it again. Now the police are involved. The school is denying anything happened to either girl. The furious father confronted the school board. This boy is dangerous. He will not stop. He will end up killing girls.

The Left likes it like that.

Forum List

Back