The Preamble of the Constitution needs to be changed

As normal the point went flying over your head.

It is not just the progressives that do everything they can to make the Constitution of this country meaningless, it is both parties, often working in concert with each other.

The solution is easy, stop voting for the duopoly, stop being a slave to one party or the other.
Blah, blah, blah….as you do nothing but attack Republicans, and shelter progressives…All you do by voting for neither is throw your support to Democrats.

So sick of your self righteous blather…

It is not just the progressives that do everything they can to make the Constitution of this country meaningless, it is both parties, often working in concert with each other.

The solution is easy, stop voting for the duopoly, stop being a slave to one party or the other.
In other words, bend over and like it!

Well said

What's your problem? NO private company owes you a platform.. so start your own or quit whining and STFU.
If such a platform were created, Leftists would do to it what they have done to the rest, just infiltrate and subvert

It is literally all they know how to do.

If such a platform were created, Leftists would do to it what they have done to the rest, just infiltrate and subvert

It is literally all they know how to do.

Nope.. then YOU could kick them out.

"We the Republicans of the United States, in Order to provide a paradise for the rich, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

(and thanks to the poor urchins who care about guns rights and abortion to the point where they would vote for our guy.)

Blah, blah, blah….as you do nothing but attack Republicans, and shelter progressives…All you do by voting for neither is throw your support to Democrats.

So sick of your self righteous blather…

And the Dems say that me voting for neither is throwing my support to the Repubs.

You all want to think you are so much better than the other side, when the reality is you are mirror images of each other
But not Dems right Gator?

Nope, you are wrong. Voting for the Dems is no differnt than voting for the Repubs...but Votto only votes for his beloved Repubs

Nope.. then YOU could kick them out.
The Left and corporate America have become one.

All of corporate America is Left leaning now, and all due to government corruption

It's a marriage made in hell

Enjoy.

And the Dems say that me voting for neither is throwing my support to the Repubs.

You all want to think you are so much better than the other side, when the reality is you are mirror images of each other

Nope, you are wrong. Voting for the Dems is no differnt than voting for the Repubs...but Votto only votes for his beloved Repubs
I never made reference of who or what I vote for idiot.

but at least we agree there is no substantial opposition party to the duopoly.

yeah, yeah you've said similar things before, and I asked you to post these Dem's saying that to you...and you disappeared....

Face it, all you do like your actual "Sock master" Mac1958 is to attack Republican's hiding behind the moniker of "neither party" when the fact is you defend progressive liberalism, and the lie is that you are NOT middle at all, you're a died in the wool progressive in here trolling.

I think that the Constitution needs to be changed in order to better reflect the government voters have elected.

How is this?

"We the people of the DNC party, in order to form a perfect union, establish social justice, insure domestic equity, provide for the common defense of minorities everywhere, and promote the general welfare of the populace through Marxism, and secure the blessings of wokism to ourselves and the world, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the Peoples Republic of America for our proud leader who has lived since the first racist and unjust Founding of America, Bernie Sanders.
If you really want it to reflect reality it should mention the fact that American conservatives now embrace fascism and dictatorship and don't care about the General Welfare, Liberty, or the Pursuit of Happyness just as long as they can borrow enough money to get the latest "tacticool" rifle and "own the libs".

From the outside US we look on the US Constitution as
  1. very short (leaves a lot to interpretation)
  2. not a living Constitution.
1. Short
US constitution is 4,543 words.
EU constitution is 60,000 words.
Irish Constitution is 16,000 words..

This leaves a lot of law up to interpretation by Judges... Other countries don't there politicians or judges deciding on things like Abortion, Divorce, Death Penalty.... They want them running the country... In other elections Abortion and Gun rights just don't come up..

2. not a living Constitution.
Amendments to Constitutions in other countries are generally done by a majority vote of the people.. It is considered if polls favour a position or Government needs direction on the Constitution they go to the people... Just give you an example Ireland has one an average of one every 18 months...
US hasn't proposed an amendment to the Constitution since 1971.. They had 8 in the previous 50 years and none in the last 50 years... Ireland has had 35 amendments since then (all by public vote).
Constitutions changed by the people to reflect changing views are called Living Constitutions... A Constitution is not the Bible, it wasn't handed to us by God, it was intended that it would be changed over time...

Much easier just to divide America and let the godless heathen left live with their own kind in their own country. We'll build a wall on our side to keep them OUT!

Forum List

Back